ESOC Weekend Tours - Blitz Bash by Cometk
>>>Grand Tour Season 1 Standings<<<
Sunday, May 27th at 15:00 GMT!
The ESOC Weekend Tours Blitz Bash!
- If you're not familiar with the concept of Blitz treaty yet, you can find more information here.
- All times are in GMT.
- Tournament will begin at 15:00 GMT on Sunday, May 27th.
- Round of 64: 15:00 - 15:45
- Round of 32: 15:45 - 16:30
- Round of 16: 16:30 - 17:30
- Round of 08: 17:30 - 19:00
- Semi-finals: 19:00 - 20:30
Finals will be played at a later date, at a time agreed upon by both players!
The tournament will be streamed on ESOCTV and ESOCTV2!
- Sign ups will open on Monday! You can sign up using your My ESOC tab with your ESO username.
- Sign ups will close on Friday night, May 25th.
- To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord and be present at the time of the event start!
- $100 USD distributed as $55 for 1st place, $25 for 2nd place, and $10 for 3rd/4th place.
- Exclusive forum badge
- After the maps are selected, each player is entitled to ban his opponent from playing one civilization for the series, with the higher seed player vetoing first.
- During the course of a series, a player may not use a civilization twice.
- In a Best-of-3, you must play 2 different civilizations, then you can play any civilization one more time.
- In a Best-of-5, you must play 3 different civilizations, then you can play any civilization one more time.
- Players will freely pick their civilization in Game 1. After that, players alternatively pick their civilization, starting with the winner of Game 1.
All maps are listed in the order they are to be played in. Follow this link to download the maps for the tournament. Put these files in your RMT folder where your Treaty Patch installation is located.
Beginning with the RO16, players will ban one map from the map pool, with the higher seed player vetoing first. After the maps have been selected, each player is entitled to ban his opponent from playing one civilization for the series, with the higher seed player vetoing first.
All maps refer to the UI Blitz 7.2b versions.
- Round of 64 (Bo1): Andes
- Round of 32 (Bo1): Route
- Round of 16 (Bo1): Andes / Route / Toluca
- Round of 8 (Bo3): Route / Orinoco / Northern California / Snowy GP / Andes
- Semi-finals (Bo3): Snowy GP / Cliff / Toluca / Andes / Route
- Finals (Bo5): Northern California / Route / Andes / Toluca / Snowy GP / Cliff / Orinoco
- Each player is entitled to ban his opponent from playing one civilization for the series, with the higher seed player vetoing first.
- All games must be played on Treaty Patch.
- All games must be played as NR10. You may not unpause the game at the beginning until both players have written "11".
- All players must obey half-map; this means that when the treaty timer expires, all of your units must be on your side of the map.
- All results and recorded games must be reported using the match results submitter.
- You must be present in the tournament discord at 15:00 GMT on Sunday.
- All players must respect scheduled round timings. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- All players must coordinate with caster/co-caster to ensure smooth scheduling of casted matches.
- All other applicable ESOC tournament rules apply.
- Games will be played primarily on ESO; games that need to be played on GameRanger must be authorized by a tournament administrator. In case of unforeseen circumstances, casted games may need to be played on GameRanger.
- In case games need to be played on GameRanger, please have home cities and decks prepared!
- All players must adhere to the prospective tournament schedule. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- If you think your opponent somehow had an unfair advantage by using any exploits or mods, please PM one of the admins with the recorded game and screenshots.
- Admins reserve the right to disqualify any player(s) for failure to abide by the tournament rules. All admin decisions will be final.
- If you have any further questions, please ask in this thread!
ESOC Grand Tour
- This is the 6th event in 8 of Season 1.
- You can read more information on how Season 1 and the Playoffs will be run here.
- Here you can view the the current standings of Season 1.
- If you would like to contribute by funding future "Weekend Tours" you can donate here!
- While donating, please write the message "for weekend tours".
- Admins: @princeofcarthage, @Cometk, @Mitoe & @QueenOfdestiny
- Casters: /
Thank you everyone and enjoy!
ESOC Weekend Tours - Sup Cup #2! by Cometk
>>>Grand Tour Season 1 Standings<<<
Saturday, May 19th at 15:00 GMT!
The ESOC Weekend Tours Sup Cup #2!
- Single-elimination 1v1 Supremacy tournament played on ESOC Patch! Click here to view the map pool, civ rules, and other tour information!
- 5th event of 8 in the ESOC Grand Tour Season 1
- Prize pool of $150 USD
- Tournament will start at 15:00 GMT on Saturday, May 19th
- Sign ups are open now and close Thursday night, May 17th!
- You can sign up using your MyESOC tab with your ESO username
To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord and be present at the time of the event start!
- Brackets will be posted Friday night on eso-community.net, and event played Saturday, streamed live on ESOCTV and ESOCTV2!
Good luck folks!