>>>Grand Tour Season 1 Standings<<<>>>Brackets<<<Sunday, June 10th at 15:00 GMT!
The ESOC Weekend Tours Sup Cup #3!A pure 1v1 Supremacy tournament, and the final open event of the season!For information on the ESOC Patch 5.0 release, click here!Tournament Information
- All times are in GMT.
- Tournament will begin at 15:00 GMT
on Sunday, June 10th
- Round of 64:
15:00 - 15:45
- Round of 32:
15:45 - 16:30
- Round of 16:
16:30 - 17:15
- Round of 08:
17:15 - 18:45
18:45 - 20:15
20:15 - Till we get a winner!
- You can watch the tournament this Sunday on ESOCTV
- Sign ups are open soon!
You can sign up using your My ESOC tab
with your ESO username.
- Sign ups will close on Friday night, June 8th.
- To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord
and be present at the time of the event start!Prize Pool:
- $150 USD
distributed as $80 for 1st place, $40 for 2nd place, and $15 for 3rd/4th place.
- Exclusive forum badgeCivilization Rules:
- During the course of a series, a player may not use a civilization twice.
- In a Best-of-3, 3 unique civilizations must be played if the series reaches game 3.
- In a Best-of-5, 5 unique civilizations must be played if the series reaches game 5.
- Players will freely pick their civilization in Game 1. After that, players alternatively pick their civilization, starting with the winner of Game 1.Map Pool:
All maps are listed in the order they are to be played in. Beginning with the Round of 16, players will ban a map from the map pool. The player with the higher seed will veto his map first.
- Round of 64
- Round of 32
- Round of 16
(Bo1): Arkansas / Malaysia / Arizona
- Round of 8
(Bo3): Pampas Sierras / Klondike / Hudson Bay / Kamchatka / Manchac
(Bo3): Arizona / Malaysia / Alaska / Mendocino / Gran Chaco
(Bo5): Baja California / Fertile Crescent / Cascade Range / Bonnie Springs / Alaska / Manchac / ManchuriaRules:
- All games must be played on ESOC Patch.
- All results and recorded games must be reported using the match results submitter
- You must be present in the tournament discord
at 15:00 GMT on Sunday
- All players must respect scheduled round timings. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- All players must coordinate with caster/co-caster to ensure smooth scheduling of casted matches.
- All other applicable ESOC tournament rules apply.Additional Notes:
- Games will be played primarily on ESO; games that need to be played on GameRanger must be authorized by a tournament administrator. In case of unforeseen circumstances, casted games may need to be played on GameRanger.
- In case games need to be played on GameRanger, please have home cities and decks prepared!
- All players must adhere to the prospective tournament schedule. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- If you think your opponent somehow had an unfair advantage by using any exploits or mods, please PM one of the admins with the recorded game and screenshots.
- Admins reserve the right to disqualify any player(s) for failure to abide by the tournament rules. All admin decisions will be final.
- If you have any further questions, please ask in this thread!ESOC Grand Tour
- This is the 8th
event in 8 of Season 1.
- You can read more information on how Season 1 and the Playoffs will be run here
- Here you can view the the current standings of Season 1
- If you would like to contribute by funding future "Weekend Tours" you can donate here!
- While donating, please write the message "for weekend tours".Tournament Staff
- Admins: @princeofcarthage
, and @Mitoe
- Casters: \Thank you everyone and enjoy!