Search found 232 matches

by bwinner1
32 minutes ago
Forum: General
Topic: Changing water for EP 4
Replies: 90
Views: 1161
Flag: European Union

Re: Changing water for EP 4

I am not sold on changing water if we want to maintain the game. I think we may want to shift the guiding principles a bit and consider it. That being said, the discussion on water is always good. I think people get lost in the details of games they experience. To me the issues are these: 1. Free h...
by bwinner1
Yesterday, 22:11
Forum: General
Topic: Changing water for EP 4
Replies: 90
Views: 1161
Flag: European Union

Re: Changing water for EP 4

I am not sold on changing water if we want to maintain the game. I think we may want to shift the guiding principles a bit and consider it. That being said, the discussion on water is always good. I think people get lost in the details of games they experience. To me the issues are these: 1. Free h...
by bwinner1
15 Aug 2017, 21:10
Forum: General
Topic: Changing water for EP 4
Replies: 90
Views: 1161
Flag: European Union

Re: Changing water for EP 4

Imo current issues of water
-Too much schooner dependant
-Culv slightly too weak

I agree with the boat change which I find great, same for culv change. I disagree with boat changes because see is already rarely viable, so it doesn't have to be nerf.
In the end I am very happy about these change.
by bwinner1
13 Aug 2017, 21:12
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: About stalling the game & respect
Replies: 42
Views: 509
Flag: European Union

Re: Noob Champion

I am very surprised and disapointed that you don't at least apologize after what you have done yesterday 5650 , if you are blind just to remind you, 90% of that chat said you was totally disrespectfull and ruined the event. Perhaps you don't seems to understand it and remain proud of your selters th...
by bwinner1
13 Aug 2017, 09:48
Forum: ESOC Patch Discussion
Topic: Thoughts on explorer multiplier vs native warriors
Replies: 37
Views: 684
Flag: European Union

Re: Thoughts on explorer multiplier vs native warriors

Garja wrote:well monopoly is far from being a non compettive game

Monopoly is like 80%+ about luck so that's a bit stupid...
However I think there is crazier championships so that's fine
by bwinner1
11 Aug 2017, 07:39
Forum: General
Topic: EP and Native Trading Posts
Replies: 9
Views: 210
Flag: European Union

Re: EP and Native Trading Posts

Cheroke don't have cdb. Cree have cdb. I think some are really viable. We do see some cree and cheyennes sometimes, but it's rare. I like your idea of not showing the nativ TPs. Also to avoid having only one unit avaliable, make map with 2 complementary nativ units (like Iowa), 72 because if it's to...
by bwinner1
05 Aug 2017, 08:55
Forum: Quarter Finals
Topic: Mitoe vs Butifle
Replies: 12
Views: 313
Flag: European Union

Re: Mitoe vs Butifle

umeu wrote:Rip soldier, irishfaithful, @SirCallen and @Kickass_OP . Not top playas

To be honnest there is only Irishfaithfull that I would considere as a real top player from the level of H2O/Mitoe in this list...
by bwinner1
04 Aug 2017, 11:11
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Kaiser op or kaiser Drop
Replies: 61
Views: 1511
Flag: European Union

Re: Kaiser op or kaiser Drop

Falcs were dead, and as I said 3 times or so, my army died while my comp was closed, I had way more stuff than what the screen shows. Also it's about mapcontrol not about score, if france can't get food he loses Cmon kaiser, if you had so much stuff, there is no way all of it died in those 2 secs t...
by bwinner1
03 Aug 2017, 20:57
Forum: General
Topic: Aoe3 Quiz App
Replies: 24
Views: 495
Flag: European Union

Re: Aoe3 Quiz App

pecelot wrote:Is there a reason for you to quote me twice in a row? :|

Only stupid guys do that (quoting you twice in a row)
by bwinner1
03 Aug 2017, 20:56
Forum: General
Topic: Aoe3 Quiz App
Replies: 24
Views: 495
Flag: European Union

Re: Aoe3 Quiz App

pecelot wrote:Is there a reason for you to quote me twice in a row? :|

Sure
by bwinner1
03 Aug 2017, 07:27
Forum: RO16
Topic: Kaiserklein vs kynesie
Replies: 11
Views: 298
Flag: European Union

Re: Kaiserklein vs kynesie

What if Kaiser keeps complaining of lag and he is the one who is lagging the whole time? well, that would be the most evil plot twist ever contrived! I already did that :oops: But for my defence, figure out that it's not funny either for the one who lag when he can't do anything about that. I even ...
by bwinner1
01 Aug 2017, 23:07
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Kaiser op or kaiser Drop
Replies: 61
Views: 1511
Flag: European Union

Re: Kaiser op or kaiser Drop

Such a domination, gg wp @queenofdestiny
by bwinner1
30 Jul 2017, 21:09
Forum: General
Topic: Feedback about my casting
Replies: 64
Views: 1269
Flag: European Union

Re: Feedback about my casting

I think you can still underline good things over bad ones. Also the big problem, as gendarme said, is the game knowledge. For example, when I look a cast of chrisie (which perhaps is one of the best caster), I really dislike when he says wrong things about the game. Therefor, I think queen do a good...
by bwinner1
23 Jul 2017, 20:32
Forum: General
Topic: Unit strength vs cost
Replies: 21
Views: 498
Flag: European Union

Re: Unit strength vs cost

The formula is what kaiser said is bad. I don't think that's especially bad, that's an approximation that isn't precise enought to be usefull to test the strengh of a unit that exists (balance is more precise I mean). However, if you want to creat a new unit that is approximatly balanced for instanc...
by bwinner1
19 Jul 2017, 08:01
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Why do gamers keep buying sports games
Replies: 24
Views: 499
Flag: European Union

Re: Why do gamers keep buying sports games

To play with friend ofc. Fifa is a lot more convivial than aoe. It's really well disigned and easy to play so that every one can play it unlike aoe.
by bwinner1
17 Jul 2017, 11:27
Forum: General
Topic: Going agaibst brit vc
Replies: 31
Views: 715
Flag: European Union

Re: Going agaibst brit vc

It depends how you are playing. If you send VC that's probably the case, but either no. For instance, if you are rushing them with russia/india/otto, they are not likely to do a manor boom. Some people will probably disagree with this, but personnally when I play vs an agressiv strategy as brit, I f...
by bwinner1
17 Jul 2017, 08:11
Forum: General
Topic: Going agaibst brit vc
Replies: 31
Views: 715
Flag: European Union

Re: Going agaibst brit vc

Imo that's good when your army is iddle and manors are exposed. Anyway, you aren't so likely to get all the 20 manors in 1v1 (I mean it happends, but like 20% of the games at best). So you win xp, destroy enemy los and force him to build more manors instead of army, which can give you a temporarry m...
by bwinner1
15 Jul 2017, 22:05
Forum: General
Topic: Which Civ Relies on Shipments the Least
Replies: 37
Views: 750
Flag: European Union

Re: Which Civ Relies on Shipments the Least

I think it's sioux because they have anyway few shipement because of the lack of xp (no house, not always TP) and relativly weak shipement I think. Port should be good too and maybe dutch (not sure on ep because of xo from banks). Brit shipement seems underrated for me. They have a lot of them becau...
by bwinner1
07 Jul 2017, 10:18
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: Competitive Ruling: Butifle vs. mongobillione
Replies: 14
Views: 487
Flag: European Union

Re: Competitive Ruling: Butifle vs. mongobillione

Option 4 looks the best to me for sure ! Seriously, I think admin took the right decision and I would have taken the same decision if I was the admin. However, I dislike the behaviour of 2545 because if he had forfeited before the serie, I would have had a chance to play for the final. Instead, we ...
by bwinner1
06 Jul 2017, 15:05
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: Competitive Ruling: Butifle vs. mongobillione
Replies: 14
Views: 487
Flag: European Union

Re: Competitive Ruling: Butifle vs. mongobillione

Option 4 looks the best to me for sure ! Seriously, I think admin took the right decision and I would have taken the same decision if I was the admin. However, I dislike the behaviour of 2545 because if he had forfeited before the serie, I would have had a chance to play for the final. Instead, we h...
by bwinner1
04 Jul 2017, 21:48
Forum: Semi-finals and Finals
Topic: Butifle vs. mongobillione
Replies: 86
Views: 1170
Flag: European Union

Re: Butifle vs. mongobillione

meh, you beat me to forfeit after :-(
by bwinner1
04 Jul 2017, 16:00
Forum: Strategy
Topic: British Discovery Build
Replies: 13
Views: 431
Flag: European Union

Re: British Discovery Build

I can't play this week @Aizamk
by bwinner1
04 Jul 2017, 11:41
Forum: Strategy
Topic: British Discovery Build
Replies: 13
Views: 431
Flag: European Union

Re: British Discovery Build

Aizamk wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:don't click up with 20 vils wich is just bad/troll.

Fite me

Lol I know you maid this troll befor (which I already tried ofc, but it remains a troll^^), but I accepte the fight lol (I know you may win because you are just better, but to be honnest, if I know you do this I don't think I would lose)
by bwinner1
04 Jul 2017, 09:02
Forum: Strategy
Topic: British Discovery Build
Replies: 13
Views: 431
Flag: European Union

Re: British Discovery Build

Nah that's not the case. You don't trade 30s for VC, you trade an age 2 shipement for VC which isn't the same. Because even if VC is good for an age 1 shipement, it's almost the same value as 3 selters, which is far from 700w or 5 selters if you want to go greedy. What matter the most in brit age 1 ...

Go to advanced search