Payouts! Veni vs spadel

You can bet here on several matchups in the tournament and win extra prizes!
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Payouts! Veni vs spadel

Post by Goodspeed »

Looks like people learned from the Veni vs Mitoe series, and don't underestimate him any more. Veni was favoured, and the 3-1 result was expected according to the bets.

7049 points were bet on this match, with 4364 on Veni. Odds for him winning are at 1.6, and odds for the 3-1 are at 4.8. You'd think this wouldn't have resulted in big wins, but hey can you ever really know?

With a crazy bet of his last 500 points on a single result (the 3-1), kushkush hits the jackpot. He wins 1900 points and suddenly finds himself in the top 10. Grats! I don't want to talk anyone into a gambling addiction here but apparently it can pay off ')
Richard also had 500 on the 3-1, as well as the 3-0. He takes home a 1400 point win, which is pretty big. Grats to him too!

Our awesome tourney host Amhaye had 750 points on the 3-0. So close, I'm sure we'd all have loved to see you win the 3k! Unlucky.
iNcog had 750 on spadel, and I lose 400. Bye bye, points...
Another loser is Veni, who only won 60 points. For him, this is losing because he normally wins at least 5 times that ') Then again, this was his own match so he couldn't bet on anything but 3-0 and himself winning.

Standings:
Note: Every ro16 match has already been included in this. The last column shows the amount of points won/lost this match.

France iNcog
Ninja

Payouts! Veni vs spadel

Post by iNcog »

lol i am now so behind
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Payouts! Veni vs spadel

Post by Goodspeed »

Don't be silly you're in 11th place. Anything can happen still ')
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Payouts! Veni vs spadel

Post by Mitoe »

If i didn't change my mind, would've been first right now >:(