"Saving EP Recorded Game"

Technical Support for installation and running of the EP.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

"Saving EP Recorded Game"

Post by SoldieR »

When I play and record on RE, it doesn't take long, but it has been taking really long on EP, especially today. It took over a full minute to load and finish the rec. What is the reason?

I once heard aiz say something about dumping some files that EP patch creates, what is that?

Thanks.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: "Saving EP Recorded Game"

Post by deleted_user »

Who do you think you are?

Coming onto this forum and parading your god given privilege to even be able to record EP games directly in the face(s) of those who cannot? Does this somehow play into your sick, patriarchal fantasy? That your ability to even record EP games stimulates your oppressive phallic member knowing I cannot?

I didn't ask to be unable to record EP games, OK? Every day, I log on, and every day, individuals (like you) assume my game recording preference. It offends me. Do you not pause to ask yourself who might be affected by your words? Do you not see the hate they possess? @Moderators please
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

@deleted_user4 just because his Recorded Game preferences are not the same as yours doesn't mean you should shame him for it :(
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

deleted_user wrote:Who do you think you are?

Coming onto this forum and parading your god given privilege to even be able to record EP games directly in the face(s) of those who cannot? Does this somehow play into your sick, patriarchal fantasy? That your ability to even record EP games stimulates your oppressive phallic member knowing I cannot?

I didn't ask to be unable to record EP games, OK? Every day, I log on, and every day, individuals (like you) assume my game recording preference. It offends me. Do you not pause to ask yourself who might be affected by your words? Do you not see the hate they possess? @Moderators please

Hey man I already forwarded it to the devs, no need to get so triggered :ugly: :uglylol:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

The devs have been notified Soldier, thank you for your report.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Yeah and stuff like loading the title sequence sometimes causes it to crash if u tab out