Group 15

Schedule for your group stage games here!
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Re: Group 15

Post by r4go »

Gmt +1 italy, magnam was online??
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

We can do 12:30 in the morning or 15:00 in the afternoon, ok for you?? And for you magnam??
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:We can do 12:30 in the morning or 15:00 in the afternoon, ok for you?? And for you magnam??

Would 18:00 GMT work?
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
ESO: Niedhalf

Post by niedhalf »

r4go wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:I tried to log in but ESO was down. It's been like this ever since I tried logging in this morning lol

This morning was working, but he went down 17.30 gtm +1, you are right. I have waited both of you guys, i played vs nedhfied this morning, i will post the recs soon, now i'm out for works, can't play...guys pls tomorrow, can we play in the morning or afternoon?? But pls this time be online :D i don't want give problems to mitoe whit us group xD...if u want guys, add me on facebook, or just wispher me on it.. i'm francesco ragone brandizzo (torino) italy check for agrinnova (where i worked)
ty guys

You mean you played vs NIEDHALF :D. just eueueu left to play for me... let me know ;).
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

aoefan4life wrote:
r4go wrote:We can do 12:30 in the morning or 15:00 in the afternoon, ok for you?? And for you magnam??

Is oks dude :)
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

niedhalf wrote:
r4go wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:I tried to log in but ESO was down. It's been like this ever since I tried logging in this morning lol

This morning was working, but he went down 17.30 gtm +1, you are right. I have waited both of you guys, i played vs nedhfied this morning, i will post the recs soon, now i'm out for works, can't play...guys pls tomorrow, can we play in the morning or afternoon?? But pls this time be online :D i don't want give problems to mitoe whit us group xD...if u want guys, add me on facebook, or just wispher me on it.. i'm francesco ragone brandizzo (torino) italy check for agrinnova (where i worked)
ty guys

You mean you played vs NIEDHALF :D. just eueueu left to play for me... let me know ;).

Yes niedhalf sorry ahaahah
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

niedhalf wrote:
r4go wrote:

ty guys

Online now.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:

Was able to make it online now.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

aoefan4life wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Was able to make it online now.

I will be online as you told me, at 18 gtm +1...sorry guys but if we decide a time you must be online at that time, no dissapear or change it 3 hours before, is since the tournament is started i'm logging when you told at first and you wasn't online, this is not funny, i don't want be bad or flaming, but i work and i have my life (like you), i organized those past days following what you have wrotten there and you wasn't online. This post is for both of you guys, and i don't want be rude or unfriendly, but i have to told you, this is not the right way.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:I will be online as you told me, at 18 gtm +1...sorry guys but if we decide a time you must be online at that time, no dissapear or change it 3 hours before, is since the tournament is started i'm logging when you told at first and you wasn't online, this is not funny, i don't want be bad or flaming, but i work and i have my life (like you), i organized those past days following what you have wrotten there and you wasn't online. This post is for both of you guys, and i don't want be rude or unfriendly, but i have to told you, this is not the right way.

I just said 18 GMT.... I wasn't really given enough time to figure out exactly when I could make it but I tried arriving earlier to make time. Like I've been logged on since 9 AM my time. This was from the 12 PM (18 GMT) my time but I was willing to sit around for 3 hours or more to wait for you. I'm actually shocked at that response from you lol. I was online pretty much most of yesterday and never saw you log on once. Same as today lol
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Now what time is in your country??gmt means if in your country are 10 in my 11...and all the time i was in...you wasn't. So for me, 18 gmt means we have to play in few minutes
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:Now what time is in your country??gmt means if in your country are 10 in my 11...and all the time i was in...you wasn't. So for me, 18 gmt means we have to play in few minutes

Dude I've never had an issue before. Kinda weird how you make posts and not log on. I'm done talking to you... let the admins sort this out.

edit: This is to aggravating to me... I'm out. Go be a dipshit to someone else.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

aoefan4life wrote:
r4go wrote:Now what time is in your country??gmt means if in your country are 10 in my 11...and all the time i was in...you wasn't. So for me, 18 gmt means we have to play in few minutes

Dude I've never had an issue before. Kinda weird how you make posts and not log on. I'm done talking to you... let the admins sort this out.

what u means i'm out?? from the tournament??
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:

You get admin win against me. It means I don't want to deal with you. congratz
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

aoefan4life wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You get admin win against me. It means I don't want to deal with you. congratz

just have a better behavioru
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

This is what happen
Attachments
received_10206636032194358.jpeg
received_10206636031234334.jpeg
received_10206636030474315.jpeg
received_10206636030274310.jpeg
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

Just for the record I really don't care. If this disqualifies me from the tournament then so be it. You were just so difficult and just show up at a random time when I had to leave in 15 min. Way to frustrating for me to just wait for you to pop up online. The time you showed up was nowhere near any time I agreed upon. I waited for a few hours before you finally decided to come on after making some random posts here. Nice effort I'm sure you will win the tournament for sure if this lets you pass :lol: That day I just finished playing with Magnam anyways...
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

aoefan4life wrote:Just for the record I really don't care. If this disqualifies me from the tournament then so be it. You were just so difficult and just show up at a random time when I had to leave in 15 min. Way to frustrating for me to just wait for you to pop up online. The time you showed up was nowhere near any time I agreed upon. I waited for a few hours before you finally decided to come on after making some random posts here. Nice effort I'm sure you will win the tournament for sure if this lets you pass :lol:

Is incredible how you are a liar, you wasn't online at 18 gmt, and the others datas you told also, you invented that in the morning eso server doesn't work but strange i was online, really there are post here showing what you have done, and you are able to say bullshits lol. I would let go, even if you behaviour was very bad, but you flammed me whit dipshit, so i will not apprecciate your kid's behaviour anymore. Just learn to be a better person ;)
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

You were making these posts while I was online. You were posting while I was online and saying 18 gmt means we have to play in a few minutes. I'm sorry if I didn't want to sit around longer hoping you knew wtf you were talking about. BTW thanks for the short heads up saying when you could made it. I did log in at 15 GMT when I didn't think I could make it. Why do you post on here and have time for that but you can't even log on? Your passive aggressive flames are quite amusing lol. You're just like everyone else on the internet. :lol:

I don't even know why you're even mad. I already agreed to forfeit against you. So take your comments about being a better person and stfu. I don't like you or want to deal with you. fuck
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

You are pathetich...i can reply here becouse maybe at job i've a computer gynius xD...and who flame is you..now you are Just trying to make confusion and save yourself to be ban from the tournament, and well i did a mistake writing, i forget to wrote " we haven't to play in few minutes"..anyway stop bring noise to me..thanks
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:You are pathetich...i can reply here becouse maybe at job i've a computer gynius xD...and who flame is you..now you are Just trying to make confusion and save yourself to be ban from the tournament, and well i did a mistake writing, i forget to wrote " we haven't to play in few minutes"..anyway stop bring noise to me..thanks

Great job saying absolutely nothing that makes sense. :lol: I could care less about the tourney really. It's just a hobby and nothing I take seriously unlike you. Stop acting like I give a shit lmao, Confusion man?.. Have you just read what you wrote? It's not my fault you schedule so late towards YOUR deadline. You get back to me about your timezone really late when you KNOW you have to get your game done. Sorry but not my fault but if you want to cry about it then have at it.

Dude just don't flame me you're not going to shit this shitfest. I already agreed to give you the win for the peace and you can't be happy with that?

2-0 in favor of YOU. WHAT THE FUCK ELSE YOU WANT??? For fuck sakes can you read? Stop trying to flame me and take your fucking win you idiot. It's not my fault you lost to Magnum 2-0 so stop taking it out on me.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Pathetic... we will see at 18 gmt next tournament ^^ (it doesn't means you can log at 15:00). If now you are scared to be banned, is not my problem, just stop saying bullshits, i don't want repeat it too many times
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Let's keep it respectful and flameless bois!
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

zoom wrote:Let's keep it respectful and flameless bois!

Dude, i want try, read precedent post and you will see i'm not wrong. Who used dipshit is not me, who is continuing is not me i just posted the screens like the admins told me. Zoi i know you don't like me and dunno why, but this time you have to be honest :D
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

*Past posts