Group 31

Schedule for your group stage games here!
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Re: Group 31

Post by gh0st »

fichtenweg wrote:
dishonored wrote:U cannot be more wrong.
I bought the acc recently but i used to play a lot on gr and voobly.
Maybe i got lucky.
I had more mil units than u and i won the fight.
whats wrong.

So how am i wrong? I simply said that the person that played vs me and played on the elo isnt the same person. This can make a huge difference, since ppl wont play for real if they expect playing vs a rank that cant beat them anyway.

Dude fichtenweg, _Dishonored_ is not a smurf account, dishonored and myslef.. we played for quite some time on voobly and GR before finally having an eso account (during the sales)...
Dont accuse someone to be a smurf just because he played better that what you expected.
Most of the eso guys should seriously stop the "smurf,smurf" rut.. its so irritating!! -_-
India dishonored
Crossbow
ESO: _Dishonored_

Post by dishonored »

Thanks for supporting guys.
No Flag kazama
Musketeer

Post by kazama »

YEAH!!
he is not a smurf.
old game ranger player :p
India dishonored
Crossbow

Post by dishonored »

He is not calling me a smurf.
He is accusing me of having given my acc details to a better player than me to let him play on my behalf.
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

gh0st wrote:
fichtenweg wrote:
dishonored wrote:U cannot be more wrong.
I bought the acc recently but i used to play a lot on gr and voobly.
Maybe i got lucky.
I had more mil units than u and i won the fight.
whats wrong.

So how am i wrong? I simply said that the person that played vs me and played on the elo isnt the same person. This can make a huge difference, since ppl wont play for real if they expect playing vs a rank that cant beat them anyway.

Dude fichtenweg, _Dishonored_ is not a smurf account, dishonored and myslef.. we played for quite some time on voobly and GR before finally having an eso account (during the sales)...
Dont accuse someone to be a smurf just because he played better that what you expected.
Most of the eso guys should seriously stop the "smurf,smurf" rut.. its so irritating!! -_-

Sooo... maybe some of u guys should learn the definition of a smurf. A smurf is some1 that plays on accounts that dont represent his apparent strenght. Like it happened this time. I cant see if someone played on Voobly or not, but i can see if some1 plays like a lt or like a capt. So for sure i say smurf if some1 beats me that should never be able to do so.
If that Voobly-story is true, i dont see a reason why his behaviour should have been wrong, but on the other hand u guys should understand my point of view:

U play tourney vs a 2nd lt, dont play on high lvl because u expect u cant loose anyway and then loose cuz the guy isnt on the same lvl as his account.

And Bramboy.. u accused Suzanera to be a smurf (which is correct), just because he beat u, and hes nilla capt (so higher than a tad 2nd lt). I guess its quite normal that experienced players like us notice it when they play smurfs.
India dishonored
Crossbow

Post by dishonored »

What we do next?
No Flag fichtenweg
Musketeer

Post by fichtenweg »

U advance to next round np
If this is ur only account u did nothing wrong.. it just doesnt fit to ur ability.