Netherlands Jerom
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Jerom_

20 May 2016, 20:07

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Jerom wrote:Diarouga you are not part of the plan nor do you know anything about the plan. You're straight up talking out of your ass. Please don't do that.

Idk if it was a mistake but I have access to the «esoc calendar» thread.
I read it again and it is not explicitly mentionned that there will be 2 big tourneys but people said that in the comments.

It was a suggestion. For as far as I know there is no real plan.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

20 May 2016, 20:11

Jerom wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Jerom wrote:Diarouga you are not part of the plan nor do you know anything about the plan. You're straight up talking out of your ass. Please don't do that.

Idk if it was a mistake but I have access to the «esoc calendar» thread.
I read it again and it is not explicitly mentionned that there will be 2 big tourneys but people said that in the comments.

It was a suggestion. For as far as I know there is no real plan.

Was it only a suggestion?
Anyway, nobody wants a summer championship, so that's goona be 2 big tourneys this year.
Netherlands Jerom
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

20 May 2016, 20:25

Yeah I personally do think 2 big tourneys might be better, but maybe we need to do that alongside with 2 small tournaments taking only a few weeks.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

20 May 2016, 21:42

An acceptable option to the "2 Majors; 2 Masters" is three tournaments per year, all open and of the same format – one starting September, one December and one March. Various other events could then be added to this schedule.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
Netherlands Jerom
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

20 May 2016, 21:47

zoom wrote:An acceptable option to the "2 Majors; 2 Masters" is three tournaments per year, all open and of the same format – one starting September, one December and one March. Various other events could then be added to this schedule.

Well thats what happened last year and it somehow felt like a little much dont you think?

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

20 May 2016, 21:55

Not at all. Summer just felt poorly timed and poorly handled. I think three tournaments with about a month in between them (and three months off in summer) would be good. Two per year is (again) simply too little if the goal of ESOC is to promote the game.
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
Donator 09

20 May 2016, 22:10

zoom wrote:An acceptable option to the "2 Majors; 2 Masters" is three tournaments per year, all open and of the same format – one starting September, one December and one March. Various other events could then be added to this schedule.

I can live with that :love:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Netherlands Jerom
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

20 May 2016, 22:12

Hmmm I dont know. Sometimes I feel like every good player went inactive after winter.

I also cant feel hype when theres a tournament every three months I fear.

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

20 May 2016, 22:17

Personally, I feel that the community is inactive in general. I think of it as the main purpose of the tournaments to counteract that, in one sense or another.
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
Donator 09

20 May 2016, 22:37

We no longer have a mini tournament like Saturday smackdown. We have many streaming - but most 3v3 (not very exiting for the viewer cos you pretty mutch dont know what is going on) so maybe there is an audience for more tournaments. Hopefully also players 2??

I will be happy with 2 tournaments - even more happy with 3 :huh:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Brazil rafacavalhiere
Musketeer
ESO: ぢにゔお

21 May 2016, 03:09

Rondon, the great player, he can surprise in this event!
Go Rondon!!!
gl hf
BR Army are Amazing...
Boumber, Erag0n, Holme, Joabe__, Kickass, lemmings121, LoOk_tOm, MacacoAlbino, Marechal_Rondon, Potiatu, Soetix, xBuckethead.
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

21 May 2016, 03:25

Jerom wrote:Hmmm I dont know. Sometimes I feel like every good player went inactive after winter.

Ikr wtf? Fucking noobs
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Brazil rafacavalhiere
Musketeer
ESO: ぢにゔお

21 May 2016, 13:49

MCJim wrote:Yeah, feel free to discuss as much as you want. But it won't change anything about the current seedings as they are based on past tourney finishes.

Its resume the moment... lol
Somepeople only complain and be agressive, it's desnecessery. But i like this choises.
BR Army are Amazing...
Boumber, Erag0n, Holme, Joabe__, Kickass, lemmings121, LoOk_tOm, MacacoAlbino, Marechal_Rondon, Potiatu, Soetix, xBuckethead.
Norway oxaloacetate
Skirmisher

21 May 2016, 16:04

Can I ask what the caster lineup will be like or is it still undecided?
Chess, Go, toothpicks. In that exact order.
France iNcog
Gendarme
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²

23 May 2016, 07:18

3 tournaments is nice but it's also such a hassle to run them.

It's so much work. :P

Doing it once or twice is OK. I can imagine that it gets really bothersome after the third time.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
No Flag rickytickitembo
Dragoon

24 May 2016, 04:39

What time will this start? Champions league final is the same day...
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon
ESO: Akechi_Mitsuhide

24 May 2016, 08:46

rickytickitembo wrote:What time will this start? Champions league final is the same day...

noel said that it will be done before the UCL final starts. I hope that this will be the case.
Netherlands dietschlander
Dragoon

25 May 2016, 14:57

oxaloacetate wrote:Can I ask what the caster lineup will be like or is it still undecided?

Would like to know the same. Plenty of fine casters exist within this community :)
IMHO would be best to do have two casters.

Idea: can we give some of the ESOC price money (back) to The Zuterjection in order to cast?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
It wouldn't be practical to haul my groceries a few kilometres just because I'm a die-hard tree-hugger - Dolan 2016
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
ESO: MCJim

25 May 2016, 15:47

dietschlander wrote:
oxaloacetate wrote:Can I ask what the caster lineup will be like or is it still undecided?

Would like to know the same. Plenty of fine casters exist within this community :)
IMHO would be best to do have two casters.

Idea: can we give some of the ESOC price money (back) to The Zuterjection in order to cast?

Almost everything is set up now. Newspost will be here soon!
:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
ESO: MCJim

25 May 2016, 22:50

:food: AoE3 YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
:wood: AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

25 Aug 2016, 12:08

bumping bots ftw :uglylol:
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! Be sure to check out the ESOC Strategy Wall! :flowers:

Forum Info

Return to “Tournament Information & Discussion”