Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

23 Aug 2017, 14:04

Ok. I'll add here one by one explaining some shit maps.

So this map: Player 1 spawn with 7 trees. Player 2 spawns with 9 trees.

With some civs, for example brits you need to BATTLE to win the only trees in the map which are in the middle.
Well. How do you win them? By fighting in this extremely small gap which is full of trees and ensures that all the pathing is going to be extremely fucked up. 5/5.

If you click hussars from TC A to TC B they decide sometimes to circle the bonds because it's full of obstacles.

5/5 designing, wp.

I continue later.
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

23 Aug 2017, 14:14

i think this was meant to be a private discussion. 10 10 sompuu
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

23 Aug 2017, 15:09

somppukunkku wrote:If you click hussars from TC A to TC B they decide sometimes to circle the bonds because it's full of obstacles.

5/5 fake news
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
Romania Dolan
Howdah

23 Aug 2017, 15:24

Yeah, tbh, EP maps are getting more and more basic.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

23 Aug 2017, 16:20

That's why on Iowa you start with approximately 7 bison, there are ponds with no HC water flag and you have Lakota tribe available :hmm:
Memento: quanto crassior deliciarum causa factus eris, tanto difficilior impressione fugies
Tokugawa Ieyasu :chinese:
France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
ESO: p-of

23 Aug 2017, 16:26

If you don't have forest files, your computer can't spawn the trees.
5/5 brain, it doesn't surprise that it comes from you though.
I got to agree that this time you have made me laughed a lot :grin: :grin: :grin:
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

23 Aug 2017, 16:29

I vetoed this map last tourney so this means I agree with you.
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

23 Aug 2017, 16:39

Figured I'd give you the privilege of voicing your concerns since you're always quite vocal, sad. Diarouga sent me some amazing feedback which I will definitely use in the next tournaments!

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Maps Discussion”