Land maps comparision

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Land maps comparision

Post by Garja »

Treasure sets work in tier. You can select which level of treasure to spawn.
I think it's also possible to mod the treasures setu and add new ones. However it's probably not worth the work for the mods.
Image Image Image
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:Is there some way you could add resources from treasures? Im thinking about maps like cascade range, where there are a lot of easy treasures, or maps like himalayas where there are a lot of useful treasures. Could you possibly add total resources from treasures, as well as guardian number/strength per resource?

He could probs say how many treasures spawn for each level but definitely not the amount of resources. Treasures spawn randomly, you can only decide on which level they will spawn (level 1 : small treasures with no guardian / 1 guardian, level 2 : 60 food, 70 xp... and so on until level 5 I think) and I guess you can somehow more or less decide the density of treasures on different areas of the map, so you can't really know what exact treasures will spawn.

Oh yeah :P . I still think that that info could be useful. That is one of the reasons why cascade range really isnt that bad resource-wise IMO, because you can easily get 150-200 free coin in the first few minutes, and can get almost that much wood and food in easy treasures also. But on maps like baja, most of the treasures seem harder to take, and it has less hunt than normal, so it plays slightly differently in the first 5-7 minutes.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

In a way I wouldnt mind having a larger share of coyote/wolf/bear treasures. Those seem the low risk low reward kind that makes stealsbless devastating.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

in china we usually use "ten thousand" as a basic unit, so it would be 100,0000 :)
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Garja wrote:Treasure sets work in tier. You can select which level of treasure to spawn.
I think it's also possible to mod the treasures setu and add new ones. However it's probably not worth the work for the mods.

its def possible to add new treasures. I saw many new treasures on aizamks stream when he was playing wol
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

lordraphael wrote:
Garja wrote:Treasure sets work in tier. You can select which level of treasure to spawn.

its def possible to add new treasures. I saw many new treasures on aizamks stream when he was playing wol

Yep you can mod treasures as you want
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Sheet post