Germans Discussion Thread

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

German Discussion Thread

Post by Kaiserklein »

They are not a "freaking good civ", just slightly above average...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag lukas2223
Crossbow

German Discussion Thread

Post by lukas2223 »

No civ on this new fp is average it either is good or horrible. German is on the good end of the scale.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

German Discussion Thread

Post by Garja »

There are no horrible civs in the esoc patch. Germans are actually average alongside with French and a couple other civs. What is really strong at the moment is simply the ulhan semi ff with starting TP.
Image Image Image
No Flag lukas2223
Crossbow

German Discussion Thread

Post by lukas2223 »

Russia is absolutely atrocious. They are complete shit. Portuguese and Dutch have been up tiered and other weak civs like Spain have a little but almost insignificant buff. This only widens that gap between civs and does not create a middle ground
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

German Discussion Thread

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

They are not just a bit above average on the fp.
They beat china, azzy, iro, sioux, dutch, spain, fre, port, russia.
Winning 9/13 MU isn't average.
No Flag lukas2223
Crossbow

German Discussion Thread

Post by lukas2223 »

Finally diarouga is right wtf are u ppl smoking "average"
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

German Discussion Thread

Post by Good ol Ivan »

ordnung muss sein.

no exceptions to the +2 uhlan civ bonus.
Change 3 sw to 2 sw + 1 villie
A x0.75 bonus against villies like in nilla/+1 uhlan in colo and +2 uhlan in fort sounds interesting, but I would say it would make germany below average. Needs testing.
Germany is above average, but its not OP.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

German Discussion Thread

Post by zoom »

For one thing, 8 Uhlans could be nerfed to 7 Uhlans. For another, all shipments, regardless of Age, could give 2 Uhlans. For a third, 3 Settler Wagons could be nerfed somehow.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

German Discussion Thread

Post by momuuu »

9 uhlan and 3 SW are very strong shipment. Could be tweaked a little. For example make it 8 uhlan and/or make 3 sw not have the extra uhlan.

Not that I am so sure germany needs to be nerfed.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

German Discussion Thread

Post by Hazza54321 »

somppukunkku wrote:0.8x uhlan bonus on vills
5% slower xp rate

this guy makes sense
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

German Discussion Thread

Post by momuuu »

You can adjust the shipment malus very precisely I guess.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

German Discussion Thread

Post by Mimsy for President »

kaiserklein wrote:They are not a "freaking good civ", just slightly above average...
Either you are not objective, or you are confusing with nilla Germans where they are average (I agree with you on that) or you just keep contradicting me. Either way you seem to be wrong.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

German Discussion Thread

Post by Good ol Ivan »

zoom wrote:For another, all shipments, regardless of Age, could give 2 Uhlans.
Hey that sounds like a good idea.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

German Discussion Thread

Post by Kaiserklein »

diarouga wrote:They are not just a bit above average on the fp.
Winning 9/13 MU isn''t average.
Spain vs ger was already a kinda fair MU on the RE. Now spain has been buffed, why would germany beat spain ?
Also I''m not sure they beat sioux. And don''t forget that on no TP maps, germany will be significantly worse.

So if they win 7 or 8 MUs out of 13, it''s just slightly above average. And on no TP maps, they are slightly below average.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

German Discussion Thread

Post by Kaiserklein »

shaolinstar wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:They are not a "freaking good civ", just slightly above average...
Either you are not objective, or you are confusing with nilla Germans where they are average (I agree with you on that) or you just keep contradicting me. Either way you seem to be wrong.
Contradicting you doesnt mean at all Im wrong. Germans are screwed on no TP maps, and they dont beat more than 8 civs out of 13 on TP maps, which isnt "freaking good". Maybe you need to learn how to play vs germany, idk
Jaeger

German Discussion Thread

kaiserklein wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:Either you are not objective, or you are confusing with nilla Germans where they are average (I agree with you on that) or you just keep contradicting me. Either way you seem to be wrong.
Contradicting you doesnt mean at all Im wrong. Germans are screwed on no TP maps, and they dont beat more than 8 civs out of 13 on TP maps, which isnt "freaking good". Maybe you need to learn how to play vs germany, idk
Or maybe YOU need to learn not to only play Germans to realize you are wrong. teehee
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

German Discussion Thread

Post by Kaiserklein »

shaolinstar wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Contradicting you doesnt mean at all Im wrong. Germans are screwed on no TP maps, and they dont beat more than 8 civs out of 13 on TP maps, which isnt "freaking good". Maybe you need to learn how to play vs germany, idk
Or maybe YOU need to learn not to only play Germans to realize you are wrong. teehee
I can play several civs. Almost all nilla civs + a bit of azzie. Maybe you shouldnt talk when you dont know...
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

German Discussion Thread

kaiserklein wrote:
diarouga wrote:They are not just a bit above average on the fp.
Winning 9/13 MU isnt average.
Spain vs ger was already a kinda fair MU on the RE. Now spain has been buffed, why would germany beat spain ?
Also Im not sure they beat sioux. And dont forget that on no TP maps, germany will be significantly worse.

So if they win 7 or 8 MUs out of 13, its just slightly above average. And on no TP maps, they are slightly below average.
Watch Mitoe vs garja or Mitoe vs me.
You can see that ger just beat spain on TP maps.
They do beat sioux so thats still 9/13.

Now, lets talk about otto, a civ you consider super op.
They loose to fre, dutch. And have a fair mu vs sioux/azzy. They also win 9/13 MU (one could also argue that they loose to ger or japan) and they are the worst civ on no tp maps.
So, if you consider ger a bit above average, so are otto.
Jaeger

German Discussion Thread

kaiserklein wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:Or maybe YOU need to learn not to only play Germans to realize you are wrong. teehee
I can play several civs. Almost all nilla civs + a bit of azzie. Maybe you shouldnt talk when you dont know...
So do I.

Mec je crois que tas une dent contre moi et jignore pourquoi.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

German Discussion Thread

shaolinstar wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:I can play several civs. Almost all nilla civs + a bit of azzie. Maybe you shouldnt talk when you dont know...
So do I.

Il a une dent contre tout le monde, m?me ses potes le trouvent insupportable parfois^^
Si tu voyais comment il me parle sur les forums francophones :p
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

German Discussion Thread

Post by Kaiserklein »

diarouga wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Spain vs ger was already a kinda fair MU on the RE. Now spain has been buffed, why would germany beat spain ?
Also Im not sure they beat sioux. And dont forget that on no TP maps, germany will be significantly worse.

So if they win 7 or 8 MUs out of 13, its just slightly above average. And on no TP maps, they are slightly below average.
Watch Mitoe vs garja or Mitoe vs me.
You can see that ger just beat spain on TP maps.
They do beat sioux so thats still 9/13.

Now, lets talk about otto, a civ you consider super op.
They loose to fre, dutch. And have a fair mu vs sioux/azzy. They also win 9/13 MU (one could also argue that they loose to ger or japan) and they are the worst civ on no tp maps.
So, if you consider ger a bit above average, so are otto.
Nah because germany doesnt beat spain, it didnt on the RE patch so no reason it does now.
About otto, first it cant be compared to germany because it isnt just powerful, but also extremely easy. Thats part of otto opness : you spend no time on macro so you can micro harder. Besides, it already doesnt really lose to dutch on nilla, so I fail to see why it would on TAD with those small nerfs. Also you should stop changing your mind every day, you said like 1 month ago that otto rapes sioux with full jans. I dont think the small changes to sioux will change that. And they would lose to france ? How lol ? France is still not going to counter a good abus jan, all the more so now silk road has become viable.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

German Discussion Thread

Post by Kaiserklein »

shaolinstar wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:I can play several civs. Almost all nilla civs + a bit of azzie. Maybe you shouldnt talk when you dont know...
So do I.

Jte connais m?me pas, pourquoi jaurais une dent contre toi ? De quoi tu parles ? Juste que tu disais "7 et 6 uhlans" alors que cest compl?tement aberrant, jaurais r?pondu pareil ? nimporte qui... Apr?s si ?a ta choqu? je suis d?sol? mais il faut un peu relativiser dans la vie
Jaeger

German Discussion Thread

diarouga wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:So do I.

Il a une dent contre tout le monde, m?me ses potes le trouvent insupportable parfois^^
Jai pas de probl?me particulier avec lui sur ESO. Je crois quil sait pas qui je suis ici et du coup se permet d?tre hautain car il croit que je suis genre un thebritish en puissance ^^. Allez je lui en veux pas, jai certainement fait de m?me avec dautres.

Dia, toi et moi on a connu pire sur AA je pense.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

German Discussion Thread

Post by Kaiserklein »

diarouga wrote:

Quelle blague... Jai tellement de dossiers sur toutes les conneries que tas dites sur des forums, je vois pas pourquoi tu mets ?a sur le tapis. Sur les forums et ailleurs... Tiens dailleurs une fois de plus tu viens te m?ler de ce qui te regarde pas, marrant ?a. Taimes bien remuer la merde hein ?
Jaeger

German Discussion Thread

kaiserklein wrote:

Jte connais m?me pas, pourquoi jaurais une dent contre toi ? De quoi tu parles ? Juste que tu disais "7 et 6 uhlans" alors que cest compl?tement aberrant, jaurais r?pondu pareil ? nimporte qui... Apr?s si ?a ta choqu? je suis d?sol? mais il faut un peu relativiser dans la vie
Ca ne ma pas choqu? du tout, cest juste que depuis l?pisode communiste tes l? ? me contredire sur beaucoup de mes postes. Bon il faut quon arr?te aussi de monopoliser le topic je crois.