French Discussion Thread

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: French Discussion Thread

Post by Garja »

Kaiserklein wrote:It just depends on the map lol. On a map with those shit fixed hunts, and without a very good early tp, you will have a lot of idle time. Especially in team where early TPs usually give you late xp so you don't have cdbs any earlier. Just try to do idleless 200f/200w early TP without treasures on a map like kamchatka lol

In team the TP has always been for the sake of it because the first shipments doesn't repay the 100w anyway.
Kamchatka has good treasures+goats+good TP (in 1v1 that is), not sure what's hard with that, the starting bighorns I guess.

Seriously if you guys are complaining about French early TP or market being too hard you can as well just quit the game.
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Garja wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:It just depends on the map lol. On a map with those shit fixed hunts, and without a very good early tp, you will have a lot of idle time. Especially in team where early TPs usually give you late xp so you don't have cdbs any earlier. Just try to do idleless 200f/200w early TP without treasures on a map like kamchatka lol

In team the TP has always been for the sake of it because the first shipments doesn't repay the 100w anyway.
Kamchatka has good treasures+goats+good TP (in 1v1 that is), not sure what's hard with that, the starting bighorns I guess.

Seriously if you guys are complaining about French early TP or market being too hard you can as well just quit the game.

+1
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:200f/200w, no treasures, no sheeps, age up time 4:36

Lol Noone understand this time. Everyone check it when click on age up. XD
I guess its 3:06 but not sure.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dsy wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:200f/200w, no treasures, no sheeps, age up time 4:46

Yeah 3:06
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Dsy wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:200f/200w, no treasures, no sheeps, age up time 4:46

Garja said 3:13. Some1 lying or bad at herding then... XD
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dsy wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Garja said 3:13. Some1 lying or bad at herding then... XD

I posted the rec, it's not a surprise that my time is better considering that I have the best macro in the game.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

and the longest dick, too! :flowers:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

nerd-penis you mean
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Garja wrote:

Who said it's too hard ? Just saying it's awkward. It's not hard to macro, but in the end you will just have obscene idle times on some maps. I sometimes had to age 15, because I didn't have any relevant treasure (after all when you early TP you have much less time for treasures) and the starting hunt was not really good (like fucking goats on kamchatka, or fixed hunts that you can't really macro on some maps). I don't think it's an overreaction to say that 15v age up is awkward. There are probs better changes to do to this civ.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

You should always be able to age 14 even if it is at 3:15, it's only 10sec.
What's really awkward is the 13v age up and we should prevent it.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

Why prevent 13v up?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

12-13 vill age up is for maps with extra crates imo. I think it's a bad idea to age with less than 14 vills unless you want to try and hussar rush on great plains :P
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Lol never.
Just do the same BO as before but one vill earlier. That's just too good.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Im pretty sure I casted a game where Kaiser did TP + market + perfect 14 CDB age up while only getting like 100 res in treasures.. I dont see how -100f reks france.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

_venox_ wrote:Why prevent 13v up?

Because it's op? You have the same eco ( 1 less cdb gathering for 100 sec so -125 VS but you have 4 cdb 25 sec earlier so you get back these 125 VS), also the TP earlier, so more exp and a faster semi ff (you reach the 3rd age at 7:20 instead of 7:40), and earlier units of course. With your units 25 sec earlier, you can raid him with hussard or kill a tp you otherwise wouldn't kill with musks.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Jerom wrote:Im pretty sure I casted a game where Kaiser did TP + market + perfect 14 CDB age up while only getting like 100 res in treasures.. I dont see how -100f reks france.

Yep and you could even go TP and age 14 on a gold start lol.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Jerom wrote:Im pretty sure I casted a game where Kaiser did TP + market + perfect 14 CDB age up while only getting like 100 res in treasures.. I dont see how -100f reks france.

That was on a coin start, it was ridiculous.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Jerom wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

That was on a coin start, it was ridiculous.

France was ridiculous, that's why I suggested to remove the food crate, it simply doesn't slow them but prevents broken things like this.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

It was on klondike, I knew I would be able to get enough coin crates to buy wood + get hunt dogs, it was obscene. This has nothing to do with france, just the map. I maybe even had a 40w treas.

Btw plz, I was the one saying we should remove 100f from france. I remember that. But regardless, it's still a shit change.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

now that scout don't snare now, we should buff its hp a bit so they won't die too fast to TC fire.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

SO is french to weak now ? I dont think so, and if they are its not necessarily because they got nerfed but mainly because other civs got buffed. I really think the EP should either only buff or nerf civs in one iteration. That way civ interaction is easier to foretell. Cause if you buff for example india while also nerfing fre you might actually just reverse the whole mu, but not achieve balance.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

France is strong in 1v1 basically a better version of ports
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

fei123456 wrote:now that scout don't snare now, we should buff its hp a bit so they won't die too fast to TC fire.

???
Maybe dont run the scout under TC range?
Image Image Image
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

What if it is chased by the TC around the map and you can't snare the TC?
Pay more attention to detail.
Great Britain Simples
Crossbow

Post by Simples »

Has there ever been a thought of putting a cap on how many cuirs france can make, say 15 to 20?

Interested to hear people's opinions as i cant see it breaking france in the early game but should stop the pure gendarme mass at late game which is just boring.