Portuguese Discussion Thread

India _DB_
Howdah

Re: Portuguese Discussion Thread

Post by _DB_ »

thebritish wrote:
_DB_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well. They should ofc kill musks easier, it's the use of skirm lol.

I think nerfing their HP would be too much even if we buff attack. Just 1-2 more attack would be okay.

Tbh port needed the inf combat card in age 3 instead of age 4, it could have fixed the problem.

If EP can move age 2 silk road card to age 1, and then should be able to move age 4 inf combat card to age 3.

i think they should move inf hp and inf attack in age 3, so if port wants to have OP units in age 3, they will need 2 cards instead of one because their cards buffs both HI and LI

Inf combat does same thing for one slot lol. Also the combat card simply makes sense to be in age 3.

The individual attack and hp cards would make more sense in age 2, but if they are moved to age 2, they might change meta and ports will become age 2 civ. To keep originality, only the inf combat card in age 3 will be just good. It will totally fix the cass issue and we won't be needing to nerf/buff anything to cass.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

_DB_ wrote:
Inf combat does same thing for one slot lol. Also the combat card simply makes sense to be in age 3.

The individual attack and hp cards would make more sense in age 2, but if they are moved to age 2, they might change meta and ports will become age 2 civ. To keep originality, only the inf combat card in age 3 will be just good. It will totally fix the cass issue and we won't be needing to nerf/buff anything to cass.

As i stated before, card which have attack and hp buff and is available for LI and Hi is just too OP to be in age 3.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

thebritish wrote:
_DB_ wrote:

As i stated before, card which have attack and hp buff and is available for LI and Hi is just too OP to be in age 3.

It isn't op. You mean will you train musks even if you are going to make goons?
No Flag osmarribeiro
Crossbow

Post by osmarribeiro »

actually increase your attack and anticipate the cards to age 2 and 3, concideravelmente improve the performace of Portugal in the game, however they continue to have the worst artillery game.
No Flag osmarribeiro
Crossbow

Post by osmarribeiro »

and as the hypothesis change the amount of initial crates of Portugal to improve its initial economy what you guys think? I had proposed to increase the amount of wooden crates. naturally comes timber 100 or 200 if 200 or 300 to alter wood. Portugal could make the market in all games, in addition to taking the tp, this would solve in my view the problem of initial economy and so it would not be necessary to reduce Cusato the villager to 80 food.
No Flag osmarribeiro
Crossbow

Post by osmarribeiro »

as the cannon Garja organ think he is probably the worst siege cannon and Portugal therefore does not have a multipurpose cnhao in the age 3, the only organ serves to kill infantry and I believe with less efficiency than the cannon falconete moreover he dies for all the type of cannon, the cannon organ is so efficient in large numbers which is impossible to achieve at the beginning of this age 3. And why I propose their improvement that enables its most frequent use in games. or reducing their population and gold cost or almentando hit points and attack range.
No Flag osmarribeiro
Crossbow

Post by osmarribeiro »

I never got to look at the statistics but I believe the organ cannon is the least used cannon game, talves one of the least used units in the game, due to its low efficiency
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

osmarribeiro wrote:I never got to look at the statistics but I believe the organ cannon is the least used cannon game, talves one of the least used units in the game, due to its low efficiency

have you ever considered the fact that they are cheaper?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Organs are almost fine. I'd just make them 1 speed faster in both modes and adjust the shipments.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

zoom wrote:Organs are almost fine. I'd just make them 1 speed faster in both modes and adjust the shipments.

you are saying that we should give them speed as rodeleros with all possible upgrades?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

I am saying they should be faster than the Falconet. It makes perfect sense and it a smart buff to me.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

zoom wrote:I am saying they should be faster than the Falconet. It makes perfect sense and it a smart buff to me.

just no
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Ports doesn't need any other improvements, because it wasn't supposed to be top civ. Casadores are cheap unit, why would you buff them? Ports has got also cheap artillery and the best dragoons. Ports is ok now
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Giving organ guns more speed is a nice idea.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

_DB_ wrote:Giving organ guns more speed is a nice idea.

if organ guns get speed increase, i will start banning ports in my games on EP, or i wont play on EP at all.
No Flag deuxballesman
Dragoon

Post by deuxballesman »

Organ +0.5 speed buff would be fine maybe putting the gunpowder inf combat in age 3 too and reverse this f***ing 80f vils that russia's advantage and specificity...
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

thebritish wrote:

if organ guns get speed increase, i will start banning ports in my games on EP, or i wont play on EP at all.

Yes because increasing Organ Gun speed slightly would make the civilization ridiculously overpowered.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

zoom wrote:
thebritish wrote:

Yes because increasing Organ Gun speed slightly would make the civilization ridiculously overpowered.

+1.0 speed is slightly?
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

thebritish wrote:

k boy, who cares...

Increasing speed of organ guns by a factor of 0.5-0.75 won't make the civ OP.

Organ guns suck vs everything that isn't inf, so giving them some speed is totally okay imo.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

_DB_ wrote:
thebritish wrote:

k boy, who cares...

Organ guns suck vs everything that isn't inf, so giving them some speed is totally okay imo.

first he said 1.0 and that is hello OP for infantry, and not to talk about artillery
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

thebritish wrote:
_DB_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

k boy, who cares...

first he said 1.0 and that is hello OP for infantry, and not to talk about artillery

yeah, +1.0 speed is quite much for an artillery (I suppose it will shift speed to 5.0, which is much more than normal inf).

+0.5 speed is not op but probably will make organ guns much more viable imo, which they deserve.
No Flag osmarribeiro
Crossbow

Post by osmarribeiro »

What could be done and keep the armed organ, since it is only a carrinhola, it makes sense gun it and disarm it, could mater the same speed it armed and well dasarmado facilitate mrico, since it takes disadvantage grating other canhoesno attack, range, life, and population in relation to efficiency, could have the advantage of mobility enabling micro fast to keep up with the dragons.
No Flag osmarribeiro
Crossbow

Post by osmarribeiro »

and as the price of the organ, it costs the same wood 100 and 300 in gold, just 100 unless falconets and 4 people, only 1 unless the falconete, and its efficiency and much smaller and not worth the penalty build them or any of its factors pull them license because its efficiency does not pay and bearing must be changed, either price is attack or any other factor. I think if you look at the statistics you will see that cannon cannon organ is the least used in the game, since due to its pecimo benefit cost.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

err..having organs is almost a bonus to the civ honestly
Image Image Image
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

osmarribeiro wrote:and as the price of the organ, it costs the same wood 100 and 300 in gold, just 100 unless falconets and 4 people, only 1 unless the falconete, and its efficiency and much smaller and not worth the penalty build them or any of its factors pull them license because its efficiency does not pay and bearing must be changed, either price is attack or any other factor. I think if you look at the statistics you will see that cannon cannon organ is the least used in the game, since due to its pecimo benefit cost.

Perhaps the Organ Gun is the least used because it's only available to one civilization.