Portuguese Discussion Thread

Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

ovi12 wrote:
garja wrote:On nilla the ROF is 4.5, on tad it is 3.0.

Cassas not only win skirm vs skirm per cost but also kite units better. If your micro is good enough you can tell the difference in skirm vs cav when you have cassas or wakinas
Why kite better?
Faster speed and take less ranged damage while kiting back? Dunno
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

forgrin wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Why kite better?
Faster speed and take less ranged damage while kiting back? Dunno
Maybe they have a shorter delay between clicking a firing, dk. Ghurka have the least delay supposedly
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

ovi12 wrote:
forgrin wrote:Faster speed and take less ranged damage while kiting back? Dunno
Maybe they have a shorter delay between clicking a firing, dk. Ghurka have the least delay supposedly
Almost all skirms have basically no delay though. The delay of skirms is small enough to hit and run safely with a 2 range difference, although youd really have to be on top of it.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

pikadasgalaxias wrote:Thus Portugal can make a huge boom against civs not rusha. As China. China will never hit the echo that takes about 9/10 minutes to attack. Enough to Portugal have already giant eco and take troops and over.

china pretty much hard counters ports :/
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

jerom wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Maybe they have a shorter delay between clicking a firing, dk. Ghurka have the least delay supposedly
Almost all skirms have basically no delay though. The delay of skirms is small enough to hit and run safely with a 2 range difference, although youd really have to be on top of it.

forest prowlers have delay i feel, i always found them more awkward to kite with than normal skirs or abus.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

I think euro skirms have the most delay actually. Cassas are instant. Maybe wakina have also a little delay.
Image Image Image
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

@Metis I'm sure you know where to find the delay for each skirmisher..
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

bramboy wrote:@metis I''m sure you know where to find the delay for each skirmisher..
Someone like Musketeer925 or another modder might know.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

its in protoy
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Re: Portuguese Discussion Thread

Post by Hagi »

How do you see Port now with the EP ?
I've seen some nice FF games and the ATP BO (from umeu) seems very strong on map like High plains.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

port are strong.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

nerf schooners?
like make it less good!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

sebnan12 wrote:nerf schooners?
like make it less good!

then , almost all players who would go sea boom will send +30% gather for fish and whale instead of the card schooners.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

thebritish wrote:
like make it less good!

then , almost all players who would go sea boom will send +30% gather for fish and whale instead of the card schooners.

That doesn't even make sense. Like they are 2 totally different cards and gather upgrade wouldn't even be worth anything without having boats.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Wuangaga wrote:
thebritish wrote:
like make it less good!

That doesn't even make sense. Like they are 2 totally different cards and gather upgrade wouldn't even be worth anything without having boats.

that means for almost 10 made boats, you will gather with like+3 boats which is 13 boats compared to the 10 as it is now..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

thebritish wrote:
Wuangaga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

that means for almost 10 made boats, you will gather with like+3 boats which is 13 boats compared to the 10 as it is now..

And you spend 1200 or even 1400w for 13 boats gathering? You're 100% dead by the time you get anything from that.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Wuangaga wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

And you spend 1200 or even 1400w for 13 boats gathering? You're 100% dead by the time you get anything from that.

I spend only 1000 wood for 10 boats which gather for 13 boats because of the +30% gather rate card.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

thebritish wrote:
Wuangaga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I spend only 1000 wood for 10 boats which gather for 13 boats because of the +30% gather rate card.

And where do you make these boats? Do your docks cost food?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Wuangaga wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

due to the reason that "I" or with +30% gather rate or "You" with schooners will need to make docks, i didn't count them/add them to the cost.
Also, if they are nerfing schooners, they would probably make it like the asian ones (to cost 70 wood after schooners).
you will need to make 13(boats)*70=910 wood, but i need to make 10(boats)*100=1000 wood.

the fishing boat have 25 train points which means if we make boats from 2 docks, i will get advantage of 25 seconds with 3 more boats and 25 seconds with 1 more boat.
i will have 3 more boats with 87 gather rate for fish because of the gathering upgrade which comes to:
0.87(gatherrate)*25(seconds)=21.75 per boat.
i have 3 boats, so 3*21.75=65.25
then i will have 25 more seconds with one more boat.
this comes to 65.25+21.75=87.
with the thing that food is gathered faster. 87 food comes to 51 wood, so 1000-51=949 wood compared to your 910 food (the difference is 39 wood). But as more boats are made, i will get more resource than you will.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

If schooners makes the boats cost 70w, then it's not worth sending it. Better to send virginia or 3v lol.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Boats should cost 75w without schooners

but fuck water xD
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

thebritish wrote:
Wuangaga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

due to the reason that "I" or with +30% gather rate or "You" with schooners will need to make docks, i didn't count them/add them to the cost.
Also, if they are nerfing schooners, they would probably make it like the asian ones (to cost 70 wood after schooners).
you will need to make 13(boats)*70=910 wood, but i need to make 10(boats)*100=1000 wood.

the fishing boat have 25 train points which means if we make boats from 2 docks, i will get advantage of 25 seconds with 3 more boats and 25 seconds with 1 more boat.
i will have 3 more boats with 87 gather rate for fish because of the gathering upgrade which comes to:
with the thing that food is gathered faster. 87 food comes to 51 wood, so 1000-51=949 wood compared to your 910 food (the difference is 39 wood). But as more boats are made, i will get more resource than you will.

If you use schooners, you just have more boats, more wood and send the gather upgrade afterwards. It's impossible to compare them since they have 2 completly different effects on boats
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Wuangaga wrote:
thebritish wrote:
Show hidden quotes

If you use schooners, you just have more boats, more wood and send the gather upgrade afterwards. It's impossible to compare them since they have 2 completly different effects on boats

just accept that i won in this discussion. there's no need to continue talking about it..
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

thebritish wrote:
Wuangaga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

just accept that i won in this discussion. there's no need to continue talking about it..

What did you prove? That you gather slightly more food for investing way more wood? That's not something you want to do.
And if you're right why doesn't just everyone use gather upgrades at the start instead of schooners?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

thebritish wrote:just accept that i won in this discussion. there's no need to continue talking about it..

lol
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.