Payouts! Garja vs Boneng

You can bet here on several matchups in the tournament and win extra prizes!
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Payouts! Garja vs Boneng

Post by Goodspeed »

Well, shit.
The otherwise great series ended somewhat abruptly because of an unfortunate accidental exit by Boneng. Garja takes the admin win and the result is 3-2. Of course, since the last game wasn''t actually played out, I can''t possibly punish people for betting on Boneng. What I''ve decided, because of the added benefit that these are imaginary points, is to count all the bets except the ones on Boneng winning and the ones on Boneng 3-2. So if you had points on those results, you didn''t lose them!
But apart from that, I am counting the 3-2 result. This means big winners, but not as many losers. Exactly how I like it!

As it turns out, Garja 3-2 was actually the least expected result (according to the bets anyway) which is strange as the bets on these players were pretty even overall. Garja was favoured about 1.2:1, with the odds of him winning landing at a solid 1.8. What about the odds on 3-2, you ask? Well that''s another story: 16.3! With that, we break the previous record of highest payout odds which was at 9.1 from the Veni vs Mitoe match. So who bet on this? Not a lot of people.

Most notably fard, who is now a rich motherfucker. He bet a solid 150 points on the 3-2 and wins 2295 points, blasting his name in second place. Grats to him!
And then there''s me winning 765 points, jonas winning 715 and several other decent winners. Also notable is Veni, who has been winning a steady 200+ points every single match so far, and finds himself at 1850. Watch out for this kid guys.

Because of a lot of losing bets not being counted there are a lot less losers than usual, but there are still some. einfein had 350 points on Boneng''s 3-0 and 3-1 and loses them. jono had 325 on Garja 3-0 and he was almost a very rich dude, but loses as well. Close, but no cigar.

[color=e64719]Stay tuned at http://www.twitch.tv/ageofempires for more ro32 action![/color]

Records after this match:
Biggest profit in a single match: Somppukunkku (Veni vs Mitoe) - 4050 points
Biggest loss in a single match: spadel - 560 points
Most unexpected result: Garja vs Boneng 3-2 - odds x16.3
Most points bet on a single match: Veni vs Mitoe - 11718 points

Standings:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/sIhZsvu.png[/img]
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Payouts! Garja vs Boneng

Post by fard »