Tournament Rules and Information

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: Tournament Rules and Information

Post by zoom »

Garja wrote:lol
I also find it funnu how it doesn't align very well with your "it isn't meant to be in the game – that's just the way the game is made" garjument.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Jerom wrote:Weirdly enough I have the memory it was removed due to some people not having mousewheels. That seems weird but I have no idea how I'd have made a memory up that is that specific.
It's either that or just it having fallen into oblivion.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

pecelot wrote:I somewhat recall this as well, thanks for mentioning, just proves my point again :flowers:
What point of yours did I prove, now?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

I'm lolling because the only post about building rotator was made some community manager guy and was about it being bannable or not. It is not bannable, that doesn't mean it's good for the game. It is not in fact.
Image Image Image
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Kaiserklein wrote:Come on just stop arguing lol, rotator mod is gay, end of the discussion. people using it are those fuckers who always try to gain little advantages here and there. I don't want us to adopt this mod just because otherwise it wouldn't be fair because some lowbobs would have it and other people wouldn't. Let's just forbid it for everyone and out. It's a tourney, not sim city, don't rotate your fucking buildings, don't use a fucking transparent ui, just dont be a fag

It just reminds me of this conversation with retards arguing that alt + d should be allowed because both sides can do it and it's part of the game lmao

I don't care what it reminds you of, but you may be proud, because with this post you convinced me, eventually! This time you reasoned with me with your very wise words, as usual. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
zoom wrote:
pecelot wrote:I somewhat recall this as well, thanks for mentioning, just proves my point again :flowers:
What point of yours did I prove, now?

The one you cited, apparently.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:Come on just stop arguing lol, rotator mod is gay, end of the discussion. people using it are those fuckers who always try to gain little advantages here and there. I don't want us to adopt this mod just because otherwise it wouldn't be fair because some lowbobs would have it and other people wouldn't. Let's just forbid it for everyone and out. It's a tourney, not sim city, don't rotate your fucking buildings, don't use a fucking transparent ui, just dont be a fag

It just reminds me of this conversation with retards arguing that alt + d should be allowed because both sides can do it and it's part of the game lmao

Your arguments here are absolutely saddening tbh. That's my entire opinion on this case in general, I'm just a little bit for it and would throw that aside for the passion that the haters have, were it not that these haters all come up with the most ridiculous and terrible arguments to defend their case..
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

@Kaiserklein Btw i think the agra fort hotkeys problem is not that you cant have a hotkey to place it, its that you cant train units from agra with hotkeys like from rax.

Anyway weather the rotator should or should not be on EP idk, i just think its stupid to host a tournament on EP and not allow the players to use all the features of EP.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

pecelot wrote:I don't care what it reminds you of, but you may be proud, because with this post you convinced me, eventually! This time you reasoned with me with your very wise words, as usual. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Well I've been explaining a ton of times in this thread why this mod shouldnt be allowed in tourney, but you dont seem to understand, so at some point I flame because im tired of this discussion leading to nowhere. Its probs very immature but so be it, im just bored of this non argument. This mod has always been banned in tourneys for a reason... And pretty sure all other mods like agra hotkeys or transparent ui would be banned too if we could actually know when someone is using it.

I like the ironical "as usual" btw, do you really think my posts are usually not constructive ?

Jerom wrote:Your arguments here are absolutely saddening tbh. That's my entire opinion on this case in general, I'm just a little bit for it and would throw that aside for the passion that the haters have, were it not that these haters all come up with the most ridiculous and terrible arguments to defend their case..

What arguments ? This post was only flame
Wait, the guy who flames me for no reason on twitch channels and tells me he hates me calls me a hater ? Funny
Btw if you want arguments just check above, I explained my point of view a ton of times...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

@Ovi12 it shouldnt have been part of ep to begin with. Ofc now its awkward to forbid it. Either way it has no place in a tourney.
About agra hotkeys, the simple fact that people can dl a mod just to be able to use hotkeys in agra makes me sad tbh. I dont even use hotkeys to prod my units...
if we start allowing this kind of stuff, then where does it stop ? Is kynesie's stuff to make walls more easily allowed ? To me its borderline cheat, but why not ? After all its just another mod. Why not a mod that flares your map when a raid is coming, or whatever ? Why not a maphack ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Kaiserklein wrote:I like the ironical "as usual" btw, do you really think my posts are usually not constructive ?

That wasn't ironic at all.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Then it means you think my post was made of "very wise words". Seriously ?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
I also find it funnu how it doesn't align very well with your "it isn't meant to be in the game – that's just the way the game is made" garjument.

garjument. rofl :uglylol:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Kaiserklein wrote:Then it means you think my post was made of "very wise words". Seriously ?

I'll leave that to you.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ye so you were being ironic, as I said... Whatever
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

zoom wrote:

its def his favourite argument. Its also a very convenient one. You can pretty much shut down any discussion with it.
a true garjument indeed.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

And it is also a very true one.
Image Image Image
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Good rule! Keep them mods out
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:And it is also a very true one.

Ofcourse, and it's true because a circle is round.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:@Ovi12 it shouldnt have been part of ep to begin with. Ofc now its awkward to forbid it. Either way it has no place in a tourney.
About agra hotkeys, the simple fact that people can dl a mod just to be able to use hotkeys in agra makes me sad tbh. I dont even use hotkeys to prod my units...
if we start allowing this kind of stuff, then where does it stop ? Is kynesie's stuff to make walls more easily allowed ? To me its borderline cheat, but why not ? After all its just another mod. Why not a mod that flares your map when a raid is coming, or whatever ? Why not a maphack ?
yesh having agra Fort hotkeys is clearly a slippery slope to allowing maphack!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Then where do you draw the line, gibson ? Is kynesie's stuff to make walls faster allowed for example ?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

if u dont allow rotater, you shouldnt allow that. there is merit to either side of the argument, but u need to be consistent. Either you allow all such mods, or none. Not some and others not.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Kaiserklein wrote:Then where do you draw the line, gibson ? Is kynesie's stuff to make walls faster allowed for example ?

You can't ban UIs or hotkey mods not because they're legit but rather because you can't know if someone is using them since they are only apparent on the client side.
That said there is still quite a substantial difference between adding an extra icon on your UI to select all the units of a certain type or to perform a macro (which is a cheat regardless) or to trade resources at the market and having hotkeys at the Agra fort, which is supposed to have them anyway.
Image Image Image
Switzerland chusik
Crossbow
ESO: Chusik

Post by chusik »

zoom wrote:garjument.
hehe xd

to garja: thank god we live in a democracy and not one guy can hold progress back! yay

why not do a poll for future tournaments?
Legends say he's still laming bombards :hmm: :hmm:
[imgur][/imgur]
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

If it's possible, the Agra fort hotkeys should just be fixed on EP so that all participants can make use of them easily.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

chusik wrote:
zoom wrote:garjument.
hehe xd

to garja: thank god we live in a democracy and not one guy can hold progress back! yay

why not do a poll for future tournaments?

Ye progress, lol.
Image Image Image