Post by zoom »

The Carrot-conspiracy continues.

P.S remove the "l" and "o" from "also."
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: Yemshi vs. AdrianCarrot result

Post by lordraphael »

ye use of building rotator makes me quite sure that it is diarouga actually. IIrc he used building rotator when streaming his games.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

lordraphael wrote:ye use of building rotator makes me quite sure that it is diarouga actually. IIrc he used building rotator when streaming his games.

blackstar used it quite a lot as well, sometimes rotating random buildings for no reason just to show it off
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

ovi12 wrote:
lordraphael wrote:ye use of building rotator makes me quite sure that it is diarouga actually. IIrc he used building rotator when streaming his games.

blackstar used it quite a lot as well, sometimes rotating random buildings for no reason just to show it off

ah didnt know.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

lordraphael wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

ah didnt know.

Around when did you come back? I think blackstar left around July last year
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

"These two people uses the building rotator" is a pretty bad piece of evidence that two people are the same person. Hell, the rotator is in the EP launcher, so it is not all surprising that an EP user might be using it.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

ovi12 wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Show hidden quotes

ah didnt know.

Around when did you come back? I think blackstar left around July last year

i think he and I were active at the same time for like 1 month. We also played a couple of games but i couldnt recall if he used building rotator or not.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

musketeer925 wrote:"These two people uses the building rotator" is a pretty bad piece of evidence that two people are the same person. Hell, the rotator is in the EP launcher, so it is not all surprising that an EP user might be using it.

well it kinda is: Most good players actually dont use the building rotator. I only know of kynesie ( who uses pretty much any "legit" adv he can gain), diarouga and blackstar ( apparantly) . Idk if irish uses it, Prince doesnt use it, at least i think he doesnt. So you see the list of good players using the Rotator isnt very long. of course there might be some other players that im not aware of. But the list of very good players is very very small which already narrows down the potential "suspects" that could be carrot quite a bit. If you combine that knowledge with the fact that he uses/used the building rotator on a frequent basis the list becomes even smaller.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

lordraphael wrote:
musketeer925 wrote:"These two people uses the building rotator" is a pretty bad piece of evidence that two people are the same person. Hell, the rotator is in the EP launcher, so it is not all surprising that an EP user might be using it.

well it kinda is: Most good players actually dont use the building rotator. I only know of kynesie ( who uses pretty much any "legit" adv he can gain), diarouga and blackstar ( apparantly) . Idk if irish uses it, Prince doesnt use it, at least i think he doesnt. So you see the list of good players using the Rotator isnt very long. of course there might be some other players that im not aware of. But the list of very good players is very very small which already narrows down the potential "suspects" that could be carrot quite a bit. If you combine that knowledge with the fact that he uses/used the building rotator on a frequent basis the list becomes even smaller.

I don't use it, so that marks my name from the short list of players it could be as well.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

gibson wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

I don't use it, so that marks my name from the short list of players it could be as well.

indeed it does.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Had no idea how to respond to this casting it lol
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

deleted_user wrote:Had no idea how to respond to this casting it lol

admit that it is you
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Agreed with senorcallen here.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Seems somewhat surprising to ban the rotator mod when it's integrated in the launcher itself.

Not that I care. The carrot guy is running circles around the tournament.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I agree with lordraphael — it's a characteristic feature which isn't randomly used by players as it requires some subconscious habits I'd say. So although I agree that of course this isn't enough of evidence, that may be a valuable indication, given other factors... :hmm:
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Why is rotator mod banned? Could i have the reason.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Habits of an old inactive pro?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

InsectPoison wrote:Why is rotator mod banned? Could i have the reason.

viewtopic.php?f=175&t=7352
(see the discussion... :dry:)