User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1147
ESO: walnutsh
Location: New Zealand
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Jul 2017, 05:33

come 2 dunedin milky
Image
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Lancer
Donator 02
Posts: 896
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Jul 2017, 05:35

ocemilky wrote:ESO: Milky__
Max Team Elo: 2336.35
Current: 2252.16
Pref civ: British
Time Zone: GMT +12, NZ

Pretty much only use discord. Skype broke. Can be sugar daddy. Need some youngin to make me feel alive

If I was single, I would pick you ♥
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Dragoon
Posts: 361
ESO: QueenOfdestiny
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Jul 2017, 05:57

Join the Time 2 Treaty discord for more information, schedule later and find a mate
https://discord.gg/79aXhC5
Image
User avatar
New Zealand ocemilky
Skirmisher
Posts: 130
ESO: Milky__
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Jul 2017, 07:57

@JakeyBoyTH Dunedin too cold for me soz
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me


howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
User avatar
France captainpouple
Crossbow
Posts: 6
Location: france
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Jul 2017, 10:07

eso: Bilbo_the_rabbit
elo : 2173
team elo : 1799
pref civ : port
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3196
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Jul 2017, 23:27

Gichtenlord wrote:
ocemilky wrote:ESO: Milky__
Max Team Elo: 2336.35
Current: 2252.16
Pref civ: British
Time Zone: GMT +12, NZ

Pretty much only use discord. Skype broke. Can be sugar daddy. Need some youngin to make me feel alive

If I was single, I would pick you ♥

U dare cheat on me
PutThePastInACasket : some say the universe is even bigger than the space between the starting TC and second hunt on fertile crescent
User avatar
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
Posts: 2035
ESO: Papist
  • Link to post
  • Quote

06 Jul 2017, 02:15

Hazza54321 wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:
ocemilky wrote:ESO: Milky__
Max Team Elo: 2336.35
Current: 2252.16
Pref civ: British
Time Zone: GMT +12, NZ

Pretty much only use discord. Skype broke. Can be sugar daddy. Need some youngin to make me feel alive

If I was single, I would pick you ♥

U dare cheat on me


A harmless fantasy, I'm sure.
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Posts: 1679
ESO: noissance
Location: United States
  • Link to post
  • Quote

08 Jul 2017, 00:39

PR: 17 (Treaty), 21 (Sup)
ELO: 1700 (Treaty)
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1147
ESO: walnutsh
Location: New Zealand
  • Link to post
  • Quote

08 Jul 2017, 00:45

noissance wrote:PR: 17 (Treaty), 50 (Sup)
ELO: 1700 (Treaty)

probably
Image
User avatar
Great Britain InsectPoison
Dragoon
Posts: 266
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jul 2017, 00:47

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
noissance wrote:PR: 17 (Treaty), 50 (Sup)
ELO: 1700 (Treaty)

probably

Are you mentally disabled?
[Armag] diarouga wrote: You can't believe how annoying you are.
It's not the first time you come with bs arguments to criticize the tourney organisation while you have no clue about tourneys and you probably don't even play aoe3.

#diarouga_wrote_this
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1147
ESO: walnutsh
Location: New Zealand
  • Link to post
  • Quote

17 Jul 2017, 00:48

InsectPoison wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
noissance wrote:PR: 17 (Treaty), 50 (Sup)
ELO: 1700 (Treaty)

probably

Are you mentally disabled?

probably
Image

Forum Info

Return to “Treaty Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest