Smurfs

No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Smurfs

Post by agentyoyo »

help, how to know if your aboutto get smurffed?
is this the only way? http://www.ensemblestudios.com/stats/En ... px?sFlag=0
if someones account started in 08 and theres only 5 games played in their home cities tab?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Smurfs

Post by gibson »

Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

if sb has a very high win rate + not many games etc you can easily tells he smurfs, since smurfing has become the sport of the common ppl in aoe3 i just recommend to play anyway and resign if your opponent acts too lame. its hard anyway to get a game.

+ check out the link above me. this gibson very wise.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

On the other hand, you have to be careful in terms of treaty since some people just play it rarely and can have a high win-rate. I, for instance, for some reason had 75—100% games won despite playing a lot more :hmm:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:if sb has a very high win rate + not many games etc you can easily tells he smurfs, since smurfing has become the sport of the common ppl in aoe3 i just recommend to play anyway and resign if your opponent acts too lame. its hard anyway to get a game.

+ check out the link above me. this gibson very wise.

you forgot inactivity and coming back with ofc still a higher skill level than the acc has decayed to.

got a 100% tr winrate with not many games bc of that - xp are a better factor to go after, there you can really guess if the acc is new or just inactive along with date of entry ofc
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

It's really easy to distinguish smurfs from non-smurfs, the hard part is figuring out who they are (even this is easy if you're familiar with the community). Things to look for are high win rates with small amounts of games, HC levels at or close to 100 (xp mod), and level of players that they've beaten.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

it would be to sketchy to put up a list, smurf alert? ex. a guy w same rank has 25 games won 2 losses, to help the comm out?
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

agentyoyo wrote:it would be to sketchy to put up a list, smurf alert? ex. a guy w same rank has 25 games won 2 losses, to help the comm out?

does it really matter treaty is pretty much all the same 2nd luit up.

just have good culv micro and follow the boom guides.

(don't be a feg and play op civs and have a cry when no op like ShyPrincess)

they way smurfs work is more like an alt in tr because noob games aren't very fulfilling, and you commit 40 minutes. they will rank up in time.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

thats what ive done lately, mostly. sometimes i stopped filtering and just play whoever comes to get better. but, it does matter, bc they have the ability to make people quit treaty, and/or aoe3. if they make people stop for a day, that could be big now. 1 less person playing can be noticable. how many people hosts game vs play games, if you make a host stop playing a day, you can go from 2 treaty games in lobby to 1 or 1 treaty game in to 0 in certain times. 1 day can easily lead to more. do i want to invest 40 mins, then another 5 mins to getting destroyed? or just go watch twitch? not many people are going to keep playing and perservering"". were not at full pop anymore, so learning free lessons (losing to smurfs) are not neccessarily good for the community, its noticeable. never understood why smurfs dont just play w their own skill level or seek out their own skill level. i think ive only had 1 person who was ranked a corp and said it was a new account and proved it(didnt try to take advantage of the situation). yeah i try to keep pushing, but sometimes its too annoying, if i have time for 1 game that day, or whatever reason. whats the point of smurfing, is it to just get a game, or is it to win a game? i know i have to get good enough so smurfs dont matter, but knowing peoples true ranks in those times would be awesome, and save some people from experiencing their +1 loss
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

agentyoyo wrote:never understood why smurfs dont just play w their own skill level or seek out their own skill level.

Sometimes you don't find games on your skill level, so you try to find one on lower accounts
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

real reason is they scared of losing and wanna noobbash
Austria Foire421
Skirmisher
ESO: foire421

Post by Foire421 »

tedere12 wrote:real reason is they scared of losing and wanna noobbash

thats true no one who is no fag would ever smurf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!1!!elf!!!1!1
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

i ran into this sircollen guy the other day like wtf who does he think he is?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:i ran into this sircollen guy the other day like wtf who does he think he is?

whos thish?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

gibson wrote:
deleted_user wrote:i ran into this sircollen guy the other day like wtf who does he think he is?

whos thish?

kiirbii's free elo source
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher
ESO: VITAOOOOOOOOO1

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

agentyoyo wrote:help, how to know if your aboutto get smurffed?
if someones account started in 08 and theres only 5 games played in their home cities tab?

who smurfed you i can "handle" the situation :ear:
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:
agentyoyo wrote:help, how to know if your aboutto get smurffed?

who smurfed you i can "handle" the situation :ear:

ha idk
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
agentyoyo wrote:never understood why smurfs dont just play w their own skill level or seek out their own skill level.

Sometimes you don't find games on your skill level, so you try to find one on lower accounts

that sucks, i feel bad for them