101vC Bowl Sign Ups

No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

101vC Bowl Sign Ups

Post by agentyoyo »

Event Name: 101vC
Description: 1 on 1, pro plays against high skilled players who can then compare the results with community (each other)
Rulebook:
1v1
1 day of treaty
1 pro/top player
Many high skilled players (non pro community player)
List and order of high skilled players is created
1 pro/top vs 1 high skilled player
The pro player plays all day (can still switch out to an availible pro if needed)
Only one high skilled player plays at a time
Whether win or lose only the high skill player is rotated to the next participant on list

Timetable: Saturday(s if possible) 11am Pacific PDT [TBD]
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Re: 101vC Bowl Sign Ups

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

put me in coach

idk if I'm top player tho.
Im PR24 in SUP and PR17 in TR, but I usually play with 1st luit in TR and my PR is stagnated a lot.

This seems pretty cool btw.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

We'll see who we get. I was envisioning brigs, cols, and caps as the hsps vs pros/top players you typically see on twitch. its better i forgot to put that in incase we dont get them, we can still just scale down. well put your app as pending/under review
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

So to clarify things - You want PR 32+ Treaty Players to play vs LCM (Lieutenant, Captain, Major) and then at the end of the game discuss the results and share build orders/strategies?

Is this point based, bracket based, etc? Do wins not matter and it's more of a coaching opportunity kind of thing?
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

site wrote:So to clarify things - You want PR 32+ Treaty Players to play vs LCM (Lieutenant, Captain, Major) and then at the end of the game discuss the results and share build orders/strategies?

Is this point based, bracket based, etc? Do wins not matter and it's more of a coaching opportunity kind of thing?

Don't worry I can coach you
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

hsps vs pro
im looking for (minimum) pr32 treaty players to play vs a pro player. almost anyone who has a twitch account who is considered to have pro skill and is pr38+ or whatever rank dictator, lukas, comet, serg are. those type of guys im looking to be the 1 pro player a week/event to play vs many high skill pr32+ regular community players in 1v1 treatys.
the pro will probably win every game. the compare or compete with community as far as results go is simply keep track of which pro you beat and compare with community. so say, theres 14 events this year, community player a went 3/14, comm b went 2/14, comm c went 5/14. through all the 14 events each player played a pro 14 times. comm player a won 3/14 matches, and b 2/14, and c went 5/14. consider the each pro player to be a game boss. now you can compare with the community in how many times you beat this pro or that pro, your win % vs each(like a civ).

there really just glorified guidelines, but my intent is to cater to high skilled players pr32+ who dont play often, seldom seen in eso. im hoping playing against a pro would give them reason to play. have fun, try there best, and go all out. they might not be able to do so in eso with non pros? (like goku on certain planets, too fragile, planet/opponent isnt strong enough/withstand full power). some people will want to compare with each other, with keeping the results, and they can do so. since the pro will assumingly win most of the matches, the high skilled pr32+ player can still "win" against community by comparing his/her results he/she has obtained vs whatever pro boss we get. its a little competition and comparison they can indulge in. theres no reward for winning a match, no winner of the overall event. just fulfillment for high skilled player pr32+.

-hsps pr32+ will be able to look forward to playing aoe3tad treaty. some guarantied time. they are probably old now and/or have busy schedules which dont let them wait for hours to get a game. this may help them w scheduling. say w/o these events the player wouldve only played 5-10 times in the year, and it may have so much wait time invested just to get those games, and days w/o success of getting games.
-trys to keep hsps in aoe
-trys to do our part in helping each other. we all have responsibility to help aoe players, vets help noobies and so fourth. this time its helping hsps pr32+
-we viewers of twitch treaty, get content, and its still high level, we see new people, there may be a new jedi prospect in the pr32+ hsps. new or not very known pro players can get screen time as well.
-pro can use event as endurance training, they may not need it. but atleast, however long the event is; 4hrs-14hrs, its fresh recent endurance training.

goal target to fulfill- non pro community hsps pr32+

ps hsps non pro community hsps can be pr32-50
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

im op treaty player sign me up