suestionQ wre put map

No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

suestionQ wre put map

Post by agentyoyo »

Hey, sorry I cant find ESOC maps. Any help please? I got the map ui installer, however the maps wont show up in lobby while on treaty patch. What maps do I need? When I play on the treaty patch the only map I can play on is Blitz Treaty.

Side Note can there be an option to sort the search results into threads, in case your going to already siff through alot of threads, it would help when your trying to do a macro search.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: suestionQ wre put map

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hey, unfortunately the Observer UI is currently not implemented for any of the Treaty maps, therefore the installer only installs UI maps for the "rush" patch.

You should still find several non-UI Treaty maps in the list of official maps (not custom) on the Treaty Patch.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

agentyoyo wrote:Side Note can there be an option to sort the search results into threads, in case your going to already siff through alot of threads, it would help when your trying to do a macro search.

No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

Ok, I read something about it might not work with something. Just played one of the maps on no-patch, awesome. Where can I download esoc andes? When I play on the treaty patch I get a notice saying, "You do not have any custom maps loaded. Disabling custom map toggle. And their are no maps to pick from in the drop list.
Any downloads for aoe go in RM3, what about RMT?
Thanks, I didnt see the advance search, I knew their was something.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

agentyoyo wrote:Where can I download esoc andes? When I play on the treaty patch I get a notice saying, "You do not have any custom maps loaded. Disabling custom map toggle. And their are no maps to pick from in the drop list.
Any downloads for aoe go in RM3, what about RMT?

Yeah, custom maps for the Treaty Patch go into RMT folder. Sounds like you have it a bit bugged, try to put some custom map into that folder and then toggle the custom map checkbox on and off in a game room. You should see many maps with the custom maps checkbox off, ESOC Andes being among them.
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

Ok, will try