Re: Sioux Dog Box on Oricono XD

Post by tedere12 »

kys
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Let's guess: They agreed on no warships?
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

how much siege do those things have with the dance in age 5?
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Thanks for representing nr40 community. Death to nr55!
r]
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

honestly idk why people still let acolyte join their rooms
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

What a fascinating, complex, and enthralling game!
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

The same reason people talk to you.
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

yemshi wrote:Let's guess: They agreed on no warships?

There was no rule about nws on game title or said before game started @yemshi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

No fucks were given by Acolyte. Livin' the thug life.
Pay more attention to detail.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Acolyte wrote:
yemshi wrote:Let's guess: They agreed on no warships?

There was no rule about nws on game title or said before game started @yemshi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in every high game on nr55 its a normal thing to agree automaticly on NO WAR SHIPS even me i put a lot only 55 or nr 55 without anything in the tilte
i will never understand how you can have fun with this games nr 55 is so boring with the boom and then 5 min bc they resing i dont get it and i would like that you explain me this
shit juice :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Acolyte you're cancer honestly, everytime I see one of your streams it ends with "pested" from the other team... You have really no self-respect to go as low as cheating on fucking orinoco (which is pretty low in itself already) and then even brag about it on the forums. Let's face it, everyone who played orinoco knows you don't make warships, it's implicit, but of course you just abuse that just to raise your little pr by an inch.

Honestly people should download OOS just to use it again you when you do this shit. Unless you do it first of course!
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

It takes a special kind of person to waste 55 minutes of their own and more importantly 3 other people's time and then post about it on a public forum as if they did something great :hmm:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Oh, I see it now. You can transport units in canoes. Damn!
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Yeah there's an implicit agreement that all treaty games are half map and all Orinoco games are nws. This was cheating. It'd be like moesbar hacking a supremacy game then trying to defend it because "no moesbar hacks" wasn't in the title.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

a hard teacher, but a fair and just one.

always say NWS in your title, or this is what you get. also remember to put NL (no lying) and NADP (no actions during pause) or your opponents are likely to say "someone's at the door' and leave for 5 min, but then you check their stream and they are tracking down church to rebuild missionaries, building a new fb, queueing 10 walls, command grouping army, tracking down idle mili, and adjusting eco.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

dicktator_ wrote:Yeah there's an implicit agreement that all treaty games are half map and all Orinoco games are nws. This was cheating. It'd be like moesbar hacking a supremacy game then trying to defend it because "no moesbar hacks" wasn't in the title.

Yeah exactly, it's like going past half map on nr 40 because it wasn't written, you just need to be a damn pr whore
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

sc wrote:a hard teacher, but a fair and just one.

always say NWS in your title, or this is what you get. also remember to put NL (no lying) and NADP (no actions during pause) or your opponents are likely to say "someone's at the door' and leave for 5 min, but then you check their stream and they are tracking down church to rebuild missionaries, building a new fb, queueing 10 walls, command grouping army, tracking down idle mili, and adjusting eco.

as if acolyte would be playing according to rules even if you write them in the game title
r]
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Kaiserklein wrote:going past half map on nr 40 because it wasn't written, you just need to be a damn pr whore
You seem unfamiliar with Yemshi's signature.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

dicktator_ wrote:Yeah there's an implicit agreement that all treaty games are half map and all Orinoco games are nws. This was cheating. It'd be like moesbar hacking a supremacy game then trying to defend it because "no moesbar hacks" wasn't in the title.
What are you on about? Moesbar "hacks" are a clever use of unintentional game mechanics. Very much in the same way as teleporting settlers through Town Centers. I'm sure Acolyte agrees with me on this. :chinese:
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

:wood:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'll accept her as a B-rate Metis
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Acolyte wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

in every high game on nr55 its a normal thing to agree automaticly on NO WAR SHIPS even me i put a lot only 55 or nr 55 without anything in the tilte
i will never understand how you can have fun with this games nr 55 is so boring with the boom and then 5 min bc they resing i dont get it and i would like that you explain me this

@QueenOfdestiny @dicktator_ @Kaiserklein @tedere12 @Lukas_L99

First of all, since all of you was not there in 2006 , here a short AoE 3 History started in Nilla, All of our game was hosted like nr 55 hm nt 45 nb nws = then I was meaning traduction no rush 55 mins half map no tower/outpost utile 45 mins no blocakde no warships.. the 99 % of games was hosted on large Great Plain and large Texas. On Nill was very easy to send blockade on nr game.

Those both map had half of time water on the map. It was the reason of those rules, there was no rule about corner rule at this moment on nilla in 2006
Then, poeple was still able to do double deck, it mean example poeple was able to get 4 factory that was very cheat glitch.....

Then, Warchief Expansion was released 17 october 2006, most of old poeple from nilla went go Warchief. All of our game was hosted nr 55 hm nb nws and nr 40 hm nb nws. Most of 95 % game was hosted on Ande and Oricono. Poeple started to realized Ande can started with Water at the begining , we started to rehost game with Ande without water because in that old time.It was the first reaso Poeple have low computer was not capable to play on water map then they said it was lagging.

Also players saw hosting Ande with only nr 40 hm nb, it was letting poeple to make warships on ande and transport units. It was the first reason why they rehost the same map with no water again + nws on game title. Still, poeple realize it was very easy to send blocakde under 20 mins on treaty nr 40 or higher, it was the reason why they had to keep write nb on their game title to avoid blocakde. there was no option feature like TAD that we can host game with nb already included. Running on ande in that time was fully accepted, poeple was not forced only doing face to face fight just like all you did atm D:

The 23 october 2007, The asian dynasties was released, poeple was able to host game with nb blocakde already included. there was no reason to write nb on game title, poeple always keep writing nws and sometimes saying nws before the game started. Sure in that case, I was respecting that. Poeple was not complaining. then Starcraft 2 and league of legend came out. then Aoe3 population totaly decreased as you saw all of you. the remain went gone few times after that.

The new poeple that is all of you right now , you guys was not aware of that .Then you guys hosted game like nr 40 hm or nr 55 hm or nr 60 hm but all of you guys was keeping forgetting to write or saying nws before game started. Then , it was legal. and Poeple stil lnot undurstand that. Even poeple still players may know Nws rule not writed, warships still legal. Im sorry but I wont apolagize about warships if nws was not writed on game title or saying before game started. its part of the game. Its part of the game, and poeple dont have the choice to accept, if they are not happy I cant be blame for it..... :ship:

Make sure you rule its writed completly,
Dude
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Acolyte wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

@QueenOfdestiny @dicktator_ @Kaiserklein @tedere12 @Lukas_L99

First of all, since all of you was not there in 2006 , here a short AoE 3 History started in Nilla, All of our game was hosted like nr 55 hm nt 45 nb nws = then I was meaning traduction no rush 55 mins half map no tower/outpost utile 45 mins no blocakde no warships.. the 99 % of games was hosted on large Great Plain and large Texas. On Nill was very easy to send blockade on nr game.

Those both map had half of time water on the map. It was the reason of those rules, there was no rule about corner rule at this moment on nilla in 2006
Then, poeple was still able to do double deck, it mean example poeple was able to get 4 factory that was very cheat glitch.....

Then, Warchief Expansion was released 17 october 2006, most of old poeple from nilla went go Warchief. All of our game was hosted nr 55 hm nb nws and nr 40 hm nb nws. Most of 95 % game was hosted on Ande and Oricono. Poeple started to realized Ande can started with Water at the begining , we started to rehost game with Ande without water because in that old time.It was the first reaso Poeple have low computer was not capable to play on water map then they said it was lagging.

Also players saw hosting Ande with only nr 40 hm nb, it was letting poeple to make warships on ande and transport units. It was the first reason why they rehost the same map with no water again + nws on game title. Still, poeple realize it was very easy to send blocakde under 20 mins on treaty nr 40 or higher, it was the reason why they had to keep write nb on their game title to avoid blocakde. there was no option feature like TAD that we can host game with nb already included. Running on ande in that time was fully accepted, poeple was not forced only doing face to face fight just like all you did atm D:

The 23 october 2007, The asian dynasties was released, poeple was able to host game with nb blocakde already included. there was no reason to write nb on game title, poeple always keep writing nws and sometimes saying nws before the game started. Sure in that case, I was respecting that. Poeple was not complaining. then Starcraft 2 and league of legend came out. then Aoe3 population totaly decreased as you saw all of you. the remain went gone few times after that.

The new poeple that is all of you right now , you guys was not aware of that .Then you guys hosted game like nr 40 hm or nr 55 hm or nr 60 hm but all of you guys was keeping forgetting to write or saying nws before game started. Then , it was legal. and Poeple stil lnot undurstand that. Even poeple still may know Nws rule not writed, warships still legal. Im sorry but I wont apolagize about warships if nws was not writed on game title or saying before game started. its part of the game. Its part of the game, and poeple dont have the choice to accept, if they are not happy I cant be blame for it..... :ship:

Make sure you rule its writed completly,

idc what was in 2006
sounds like my mom when she said "long long ago we did this and that"
and you dodge my question why you ruin a game? when everyone is sure about nws?
shit juice :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

deleted_user wrote:I'll accept her as B-rate Metis

Just so epic that she likes your post. It makes everything clear.