explain queen

Portugal sergyou
Lancer

explain queen

Post by sergyou »

"Ok you dont care.
Foire care btw
You are banned from the next tournament what will be 1v1.
Because you breake the rules to repsect Admins and Casters:

1.2 - Every player must respect their opponent, casters and organizers. Misbehavior will result in a warning and can lead into disqualification. Racism and/or insults will not be tolerated.

2.1 - It is every players responsibility to work with tournament staff for the casting of games.

4.2 - Posts in scheduling topics will be considered along with interaction with admins when making decisions regarding scheduling. Other communications will not be considered.

4.4 - Players cannot deny casters without consulting with the tournament admins first."

u banned me from your tournaments because according to you i disrespected this points but today u did the exact same thing or even worse, u and dick denied a FINAL to be casted because who knows why ,explain to me ...@QueenOfdestiny
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: explain queen

Post by deleted_user »

ok i give up i guess TR drama is just the norm now
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

deleted_user wrote:ok i give up i guess TR drama is just the norm now

yet u keep posting ...
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

i suppose i thought it was funny
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

In G1 we attempted to play with casters but the game went OOS. In G2 denying casters wasn't cool but we wanted to start ASAP and didn't want to wait for casters to get UI etc set up in between games. Pretty weak reasons I know but we lost anyway so...

In my opinion, denying prize money in this tourney was enough, and you should not be banned from future treaty tourneys. I told queen this and we'll discuss it more later I guess.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

sergyou wrote:"Ok you dont care.
Foire care btw

1.2 - Every player must respect their opponent, casters and organizers. Misbehavior will result in a warning and can lead into disqualification. Racism and/or insults will not be tolerated.

2.1 - It is every players responsibility to work with tournament staff for the casting of games.

4.2 - Posts in scheduling topics will be considered along with interaction with admins when making decisions regarding scheduling. Other communications will not be considered.

4.4 - Players cannot deny casters without consulting with the tournament admins first."

u banned me from your tournaments because according to you i disrespected this points but today u did the exact same thing or even worse, u and dick denied a FINAL to be casted because who knows why ,explain to me ...@QueenOfdestiny

What happend again ? did I missed something ?????? I need explication ... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Would be a damn shame if something similar happened to Queen.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

dicktator_ wrote:In G1 we attempted to play with casters but the game went OOS. In G2 denying casters wasn't cool but we wanted to start ASAP and didn't want to wait for casters to get UI etc set up in between games. Pretty weak reasons I know but we lost anyway so...

In my opinion, denying prize money in this tourney was enough, and you should not be banned from future treaty tourneys. I told queen this and we'll discuss it more later I guess.

i don't think u should have denied my anything . it would make sense to punish me and foire if we didn't try to schedule our games , but the fact is that we did try and only foire getting sick didn't allow us to play and after that i couldn't play because of uni work/tests . i don't think u can compare our atitude with ajiv's and kaiser's they simply said "fuck this shit tournament i am not playing" we tried but coulnd't not because we didn't want to.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

sergyou wrote:i don't think u should have denied my anything . it would make sense to punish me and foire if we didn't try to schedule our games , but the fact is that we did try and only foire getting sick didn't allow us to play and after that i couldn't play because of uni work/tests . i don't think u can compare our atitude with ajiv's and kaiser's they simply said "fuck this shit tournament i am not playing" we tried but coulnd't not because we didn't want to.

You're still not supposed to forfeit like that. If both sides try to schedule but can't find an agreement before the deadline, it should be up to the admins to give an admin win or to postpone the deadline. Maybe that way it would end differently.
Ofc no one can force you to not quit, but they can punish you if you do.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

i need explication too!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

when I saw the title I was sure acolyte made this thread
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

gibson wrote:when I saw the title I was sure acolyte made this thread

XD
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

Kaiserklein wrote:
sergyou wrote:i don't think u should have denied my anything . it would make sense to punish me and foire if we didn't try to schedule our games , but the fact is that we did try and only foire getting sick didn't allow us to play and after that i couldn't play because of uni work/tests . i don't think u can compare our atitude with ajiv's and kaiser's they simply said "fuck this shit tournament i am not playing" we tried but coulnd't not because we didn't want to.

You're still not supposed to forfeit like that. If both sides try to schedule but can't find an agreement before the deadline, it should be up to the admins to give an admin win or to postpone the deadline. Maybe that way it would end differently.

According to old ageofcommunity the original old one before Emsenble studios closed their door before aoe3 being retake my robot entertainement. the original tournament rule was if both team team included poeple if it was 1v1 was unable to find agreement before deadline, but if they were trying harder with prove their good intention.

Then there was no lose or win by default. The old admin their original casting was just making if it happend to move later the deadline. It was on 2006, but with years I lost my speed. So Idk what about with Queen on that 1v1 tournament with Drama, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

gibson wrote:when I saw the title I was sure acolyte made this thread

sorry to disapoint you :/
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Acolyte wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

According to old ageofcommunity the original old one before Emsenble studios closed their door before aoe3 being retake my robot entertainement. the original tournament rule was if both team team included poeple if it was 1v1 was unable to find agreement before deadline, but if they were trying harder with prove their good intention.

Then there was no lose or win by default. The old admin their original casting was just making if it happend to move later the deadline. It was on 2006, but with years I lost my speed. So Idk what about with Queen on that 1v1 tournament with Drama, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks you very much for the feedback, helps a lot
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

can we create a "oosing games since 2006" badge for acolyte so she can stop reminding us
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

tedere12 wrote:can we create a "oosing games since 2006" badge for acolyte so she can stop reminding us

You seem like another Jalous player @tedere12 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hehe:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Acolyte wrote:
tedere12 wrote:can we create a "oosing games since 2006" badge for acolyte so she can stop reminding us

You seem like another Jalous player @tedere12 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hehe:

@tedere12 RIP
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Acolyte wrote:

Yeah he's very Jalous
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

sergyou wrote:"Ok you dont care.
Foire care btw

I really dont know what about Queen from that event.
However , according to Esoc Law and tournament, those rule are not really specified in correct term.
Everyone has the right to be represent by her defendant. Im willing to represent my client @QueenOfdestiny .

However, I can witdraw if she dont need my support. Then person can represent by her selft.
According those facts mentionned, we must undurstand what elements from each side to find peacefull solution.
We must heard the case correctly and ask the witness what they saw and undurstand.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

oh my fucking god
European Union Asateo
Dragoon
ESO: Asateo

Post by Asateo »

I don't get why ppl watch soaps. :dry:

Just make an esoc-account for you daily portion of drama.
^_^
To see a world in a grain of saind, A heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of you hand, And eternity in an hour
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I don't watch soaps for drama. I find them very... restful.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

/Boring drama thread
ft bad english, non sensical rambling, trolls and kaiser sticking up for queen under all circumstances. Entertaining? No. Repetitive? Yes.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Jerom trying to be witty? Yes. Funny? No.