Post by momuuu »

I was trying to be bitter, not funny.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: explain queen

Post by Kaiserklein »

Jerom wrote:/Boring drama thread
ft bad english, non sensical rambling, trolls and kaiser sticking up for queen under all circumstances. Entertaining? No. Repetitive? Yes.

The most repetitive and least entertaining thing here is you having sand in your vagina and thus being embittered about everything
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Jerom wrote:I was trying to be bitter, not funny.

NO one invited you to the thread so leave and go watch twitch streams all day
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Mods Im being harassed.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

You guys should learn a thing or two about respect: viewtopic.php?p=262945#p262945
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Googol wrote:
Acolyte wrote:
tedere12 wrote:can we create a "oosing games since 2006" badge for acolyte so she can stop reminding us

You seem like another Jalous player @tedere12 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hehe:

Yeah he's very Jalous

his/ her english is worse than breeze´s
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

tbh we didn't even break any rules

sergyou wrote:4.4 - Players cannot deny casters without consulting with the tournament admins first."

We were tournament admins. We were consulted. We (in admittedly poor judgement) decided it would be better to not have the second game casted. This is another decent argument as to why admins shouldn't be participants actually. An impartial third party admin would've forced casters on the second game, but since my and queen's judgement was compromised, we couldn't make that decision.

Anyway despite all the bullshit I genuinely hope you'll be allowed in the 1v1 tournament. The tr community is too small for bans that last multiple tournaments.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Post by dave_12 »

Wait, so qod is able to ban someone from future tourneys?
*treaty tourneys
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

still waiting for your response, @QueenOfdestiny don't hide
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sergyou wrote:still waiting for your response, @QueenOfdestiny don't hide

i have nothing to say
and yes you are baned from the next T2T tournament of your behavior
shit juice :hmm:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Chicks reloaded
r]
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Acolyte wrote:
sergyou wrote:"Ok you dont care.
Foire care btw
You are banned from the next tournament what will be 1v1.
Because you breake the rules to repsect Admins and Casters:

1.2 - Every player must respect their opponent, casters and organizers. Misbehavior will result in a warning and can lead into disqualification. Racism and/or insults will not be tolerated.

2.1 - It is every players responsibility to work with tournament staff for the casting of games.

4.2 - Posts in scheduling topics will be considered along with interaction with admins when making decisions regarding scheduling. Other communications will not be considered.

4.4 - Players cannot deny casters without consulting with the tournament admins first."

u banned me from your tournaments because according to you i disrespected this points but today u did the exact same thing or even worse, u and dick denied a FINAL to be casted because who knows why ,explain to me ...@QueenOfdestiny

I really dont know what about Queen from that event.
However , according to Esoc Law and tournament, those rule are not really specified in correct term.
Everyone has the right to be represent by her defendant. Im willing to represent my client @QueenOfdestiny .

However, I can witdraw if she dont need my support. Then person can represent by her selft.
According those facts mentionned, we must undurstand what elements from each side to find peacefull solution.
We must heard the case correctly and ask the witness what they saw and undurstand.

holy fuck what IQ pr is that
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

There have been been at least 8 separate reports of this thread in the last couple days, so I'm going to lock it. Any issues with an admin decision should be discussed with the admin directly.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.