Stranger Things Happened Again Oricono XD

Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Stranger Things Happened Again Oricono XD

Post by Acolyte »

I wonder if Sioux should be considered too much OP on Oricono XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Stranger Things Happened Again XD

Post by gibson »

Tbh I thought this was gonna be about stranger things season 3, I clicked it, saw who made it, and was immediately dissapointment
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

exactly same feels, thanks for ruining my day.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Re: Stranger Things Happened Again Oricono XD

Post by milku3459 »

top plays sioux isn't OP you are OP with your beautiful strokes of genius
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

gibson wrote:Tbh I thought this was gonna be about stranger things season 3, I clicked it, saw who made it, and was immediately dissapointment
Oricono XD
Pay more attention to detail.
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

gibson wrote:Tbh I thought this was gonna be about stranger things season 3, I clicked it, saw who made it, and was immediately dissapointment

I take that comment as compliment :lol:
Im sure that inside of you, you really enjoy it :lol: :lol: :lol: :hehe:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You take every insult as a compliment, I guess you don't actually ever get complimented in your life.

Can some mod remove these spam threads?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

Kaiserklein wrote:You take every insult as a compliment, I guess you don't actually ever get complimented in your life.

IDK what is your problem @Kaiserklein, I mean not my fault if poeple like you from your own country France are soo arrongant like that, not my fault if your parent they gave you bad education. I suggest that you return to school. I saw you made 4310 post on this forum. It seem you really have no life and no work job to post soo many post. Go find some help to fix your emotion problem.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Get rekt kaiserclown
r]
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Acolyte wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:You take every insult as a compliment, I guess you don't actually ever get complimented in your life.

IDK what is your problem @Kaiserklein, I mean not my fault if poeple like you from your own country France are soo arrongant like that, not my fault if your parent they gave you bad education. I suggest that you return to school. I saw you made 4310 post on this forum. It seem you really have no life and no work job to post soo many post. Go find some help to fix your emotion problem.

Wow it takes so much skill to call someone stupid. It is even harder to make screenshots you seem to be pretty retarded yourself why dont you leave?
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Acolyte wrote:

But he complimented you :?
European Union KoenigRother
Skirmisher
ESO: Darky_soocer

Post by KoenigRother »

acolyte recking eso-c *-*
notoric treehugger
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Acolyte wrote:

Is it really necessary to flame an entire country in your post ?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I'll box 39 gendarmes and 1 dragoon if I ever play Ori against Acolyte. Let's settle the France vs Canada debate once and for all, just for Riki!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Acolyte wrote:IDK what is your problem @Kaiserklein, I mean not my fault if poeple like you from your own country France are soo arrongant like that, not my fault if your parent they gave you bad education. I suggest that you return to school. I saw you made 4310 post on this forum. It seem you really have no life and no work job to post soo many post. Go find some help to fix your emotion problem.

So the best answer you found is to change the topic into racism towards france? You just look even more ridiculous now.

Ah and personal attacks, too...
About education: for one thing I'm, in a way, still in school, since I'm actually studying engineering. For another, by reading your english, and considering you're from canada, you've actually probably never been to school yourself...
About jobs: it seems like you really have no life and job to waste your time in 60 min games, doing all the time the exact same disgusting shit, bashing noobs in one of the shittiest game modes of aoe3, breaking the rules, using hacks as well (don't even try to deny it, it's common knowledge), and getting flamed by your opponents... And the most retarded part, fapping on your pathetic dog boxes screenshots on ESOC, where you get flamed another time for being totally idiotic. Good job.

P.S: pretty funny that you talk about me having no job, when you're over 30 and still starting some new studies... The pot calling the kettle black
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

pink is age 4 yet hes just noob bashing is all
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Acolyte wrote:IDK what is your problem @Kaiserklein, I mean not my fault if poeple like you from your own country France are soo arrongant like that, not my fault if your parent they gave you bad education. I suggest that you return to school. I saw you made 4310 post on this forum. It seem you really have no life and no work job to post soo many post. Go find some help to fix your emotion problem.

So the best answer you found is to change the topic into racism towards france? You just look even more ridiculous now.
TIL France is a race. The more you know...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

TIL France is a race. The more you know...

Races don't even exist among humans anyway, so what is your point? "Racist" is just a generic word.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

SenorCallen wrote:pink is age 4 yet hes just noob bashing is all

Lol yeah, and he's age 4 at 58 but age 5 at 56?? How is that possible
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Kaiserklein wrote:
SenorCallen wrote:pink is age 4 yet hes just noob bashing is all

Lol yeah, and he's age 4 at 58 but age 5 at 56?? How is that possible
it’s a bug that happens when an asian civ’s imperial wonder is destroyed. it doesn’t actually revert them to industrial though, only displays it as such
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Kaiserklein wrote:Races don't even exist among humans anyway, so what is your point? "Racist" is just a generic word.
If a group of biological organisms adequately differ from another group of the same species, they are referred to as different races. What "adequately differ" means isn't well-defined, but can certainly be separately defined in each context. Here's a quote from Wikipedia that demonstrates precisely this:
The United States has a racially and ethnically diverse population. The United States Census officially recognizes six racial categories: White American, Black or African American, Native American and Alaska Native, Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, and people of two or more races; a category called "some other race" is also used in the census and other surveys, but is not official.

In other words, races exist if people recognize races (regardless of whether the subject of discussion is humans or dogs). It is just a matter of definition, more or less. With that said, "French people" isn't regarded as a race anywhere to my knowledge. This is my point.
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

Kaiserklein wrote:

About education: for one thing I'm, in a way, still in school, since I'm actually studying engineering. For another, by reading your english, and considering you're from canada, you've actually probably never been to school yourself...
About jobs: it seems like you really have no life and job to waste your time in 60 min games, doing all the time the exact same disgusting shit, bashing noobs in one of the shittiest game modes of aoe3, breaking the rules, using hacks as well (don't even try to deny it, it's common knowledge), and getting flamed by your opponents... And the most retarded part, fapping on your pathetic dog boxes screenshots on ESOC, where you get flamed another time for being totally idiotic. Good job.

P.S: pretty funny that you talk about me having no job, when you're over 30 and still starting some new studies... The pot calling the kettle black

@Kaiserklein If you studies engineering, you are suposed to have a small intelligence that I dont use hacks. I realized that you dont have any small portion of it. Still, 4310 post you made.. It really made you like a real loser. But its okie.. I respect that. Even if you finish your school, you will have to change country because everyone know lots of France poeple immigrate to different country . The reason France country have archahic school system and work employment. Their poeple ended to come to Canada. Well its pretty sad to be honnest.........
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

:hehe: no
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Acolyte wrote:

I take that comment as compliment :lol:
Im sure that inside of you, you really enjoy it :lol: :lol: :lol: :hehe:
Thank you for the compliment :D
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Acolyte wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

@Kaiserklein If you studies engineering, you are suposed to have a small intelligence that I dont use hacks. I realized that you dont have any small portion of it. Still, 4310 post you made.. It really made you like a real loser. But its okie.. I respect that. Even if you finish your school, you will have to change country because everyone know lots of France poeple immigrate to different country . The reason France country have archahic school system and work employment. Their poeple ended to come to Canada. Well its pretty sad to be honnest.........

Yeah, afterall your entire country is made by british and french migrants, so I don't see anything weird here.