Stranger Things Happened Again Oricono XD

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Stranger Things Happened Again Oricono XD

Post by Kaiserklein »

"Although such groupings lack a firm basis in modern biology(...)"

There's basically no biological basis that there are human races
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Why are you guys trying to have a meaningful discussion with acolyte?
r]
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Acolyte wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Acolyte wrote:IDK what is your problem @Kaiserklein, I mean not my fault if poeple like you from your own country France are soo arrongant like that, not my fault if your parent they gave you bad education. I suggest that you return to school. I saw you made 4310 post on this forum. It seem you really have no life and no work job to post soo many post. Go find some help to fix your emotion problem.

So the best answer you found is to change the topic into racism towards france? You just look even more ridiculous now.

Ah and personal attacks, too...
About education: for one thing I'm, in a way, still in school, since I'm actually studying engineering. For another, by reading your english, and considering you're from canada, you've actually probably never been to school yourself...
About jobs: it seems like you really have no life and job to waste your time in 60 min games, doing all the time the exact same disgusting shit, bashing noobs in one of the shittiest game modes of aoe3, breaking the rules, using hacks as well (don't even try to deny it, it's common knowledge), and getting flamed by your opponents... And the most retarded part, fapping on your pathetic dog boxes screenshots on ESOC, where you get flamed another time for being totally idiotic. Good job.

P.S: pretty funny that you talk about me having no job, when you're over 30 and still starting some new studies... The pot calling the kettle black

@Kaiserklein If you studies engineering, you are suposed to have a small intelligence that I dont use hacks. I realized that you dont have any small portion of it. Still, 4310 post you made.. It really made you like a real loser. But its okie.. I respect that. Even if you finish your school, you will have to change country because everyone know lots of France poeple immigrate to different country . The reason France country have archahic school system and work employment. Their poeple ended to come to Canada. Well its pretty sad to be honnest.........

Honestly I just realized you're not even worth being answered to. It's actually starting to make me feel bad for you. So I'll just stop here, but please keep the good screenshots thread going, it's always entertaining
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Acolyte wrote:Even if you finish your school, you will have to change country because everyone know lots of France poeple immigrate to different country . The reason France country have archahic school system and work employment. Their poeple ended to come to Canada. Well its pretty sad to be honnest.........

After reading your posts I feel pity on you, if you ever get time out of busy schedule of posting lame wins on ESOC and playing age3, go read some history of your country.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Acolyte wrote:IDK what is your problem @Kaiserklein, I mean not my fault if poeple like you from your own country France are soo arrongant like that, not my fault if your parent they gave you bad education. I suggest that you return to school. I saw you made 4310 post on this forum. It seem you really have no life and no work job to post soo many post. Go find some help to fix your emotion problem.

by reading your english, and considering you're from canada, you've actually probably never been to school yourself..

Ever heard of Québec?
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Acolyte wrote:I wonder if Sioux should be considered too much OP on Oricono XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Don't you think it's a waste of time to play for 55 minutes (which is like 75 minutes in real-time) only to win in 3 minutes?

Also, to answer your question. No, Sioux is not OP on Orinoco, they should have made more walls.

Btw, it's spelled Orinoco, not Oricono.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

@Kaiserklein There certainly is. For example, certain races are a lot more prone to some diseases (such as diabetes) than others, and there is at least one race that has a disease exclusive to it. I cannot remember which disease and which race that was, but I can probably dig it up if you are interested. There are obviously significant genetic differences among groups of humans because humans have lived in very different environments for a very long time; it's the 10101 of evolution (shoutout to CHRISIE MOD).

As a side note, try to not buy into the lies of the truth ministry. Recognizing human races does not imply contempt in the slightest. Sympathizing with the schemes of the ministries only puts power into the hands of those who wish us harm.
Pay more attention to detail.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

No offense Gendarme, but could you just stop nitpicking? we all know what Kaiser meant.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I don't see how I am nitpicking. There is an clear disagreement on whether humans should be grouped into races or not which is the basis of the discussion. What did Kaiserklein mean that I missed?
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

KoenigRother wrote:acolyte recking eso-c *-*

Nah, just the treaty discussion sub forum.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Just found another five reports in my notifications so let's see what we've got here.

@treaty regulars the consensus I've generally gotten out of you all is that these Acolyte screenshot threads should be kept to one topic, but maybe I'm just injecting what I'd personally prefer and assuming that you all want the same. Let me know through one communication medium or another if you'd like me to handle this in any other way.

@Acolyte I don't think that your posts of these dog boxes is a problem, but each new one you make doesn't seem to add much that wasn't already said in the last thread on the subject. Please remember to read Rule #4 of the ESOC rules http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=325&t=5351 and try to make all new posts in one thread alone, else I will need to start force-merging them again or take more drastic measures. Let me know if this is not clear.

@everyone I suppose that this thread getting derailed from the onset was a given, but let's try to avoid the personal attacks towards each other. I think that a lot of the problems here stem from communication barriers rather than anything very substantial, and there's no need to be flaming in such a case. I'm going to be monitoring this forum more closely to make sure that these recurring topics are kept into one thread and that everybody is civil.
duck
:mds:
imo