Post by jesus3 »

dump callen is dump
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Another Strange Day on Deccan D:

Post by Gendarme »

I insisted on Callen not voting for Trump, but he just wouldn't listen.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I even made irl smurfs so I could vote Trump 3x like I do all ESOC polls.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

pls continue to post these, spreads awareness of how good treaty is as a gamemode and a community, keep up the good stuff
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

wow @acolye is the hero we need
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

gibson wrote:wow @acolye is the hero we need

deserve*
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

When I see this kind of stuff... I want to 1v1 her until she stops playing bs
shit juice :hmm:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Can someone just ban her
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

@Acolyte I think it's clear that not everybody appreciates that you make threads about the games you have played. This is probably because it does not incentivize any discussion, and it's mostly you boasting about games you have played/won. I would like to ask you to come up with a decent topic for your next thread.

Also, try not to make it too personal. When I ask you whether you think winning the game in 1 minute is a waste of time, it's not because I try to insult you or anything. I am genuinely interested. You need to be up for discussion if you want the treaty board to be more alive.
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

:wood:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

God this looks cancerous
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

treatyrous
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Acolyte wrote:
edeholland wrote:@Acolyte I think it's clear that not everybody appreciates that you make threads about the games you have played. This is probably because it does not incentivize any discussion, and it's mostly you boasting about games you have played/won. I would like to ask you to come up with a decent topic for your next thread.

Also, try not to make it too personal. When I ask you whether you think winning the game in 1 minute is a waste of time, it's not because I try to insult you or anything. I am genuinely interested. You need to be up for discussion if you want the treaty board to be more alive.

@edeholland , Since we live in a free world, I will apply my right to write what I want. Sure, my opinions respect the human right.
However, those screenshot are made to give entertainment to Esoc Community since there is always no active poeple every day on the game.

The Aoe3 players are going to be extinct maybe earlier before the new Age of Empire Definitive Edition release. It will happend if we continue this way.
However, I would like to heard your strategy planification restructuring of the devellopement that you keep the players active on games not only bla bla bla bla on forum. Esoc admins have to inovated news ways to re-define Aoe3 in 2018.

@Kaiserklein, Ensemble studios and Robot Entertainment they tryed to ban me since lots of years but no success :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :devil: :devilrazz:

Hey Acolyte, I would like to respond again, because I think we can get a good discussion going.

First of all, you don't need to talk about your right, because I just asked you to change your behavior. If you are responding by telling me you are going to keep doing what you are doing because "you have the right", it sounds to me you don't wanna take the needs of others into account.

Secondly, your freedom of speech and all your other freedom is there for your goverment, not for the internet. You have to follow the rules of the website you are visiting, and we have every right to time you out, even without a reason. Of course, we won't do this :smile:

There are no ESOC admins, but I think you mean ESOC staff. We are working hours a day to make sure this community stays alive. We aren't going to be extinct, we have been here for over 10 years and there is no indication the community would suddenly die within a year. In 2018 we will have the classic seasonal tournaments, new tournament formats (maybe a smurf tournament, scenario tournament or fixed map tournament?), a new basement Telethon, numberous forum upgrades, new AoE games, and forum design changes. Also, we try our best to promote discussion. In the Strategy Board, this is going fine. Entertainment is of course important, but it has become clear to me that your screenshots are not entertaining for other users, but rather annoying. That's why I want to ask you again to either start up a discussion, or make something that is being appreciated. I suggest you participate in the existing treaty threads first, and try to be part of the discussions. After that, you may be able to create more meaningful threads. After all, when most of the threads you make are annoying to other users, you can't expect those threads to keep AoE3 alive longer, right?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Acolyte wrote:@edeholland , Since we live in a free world, I will apply my right to write what I want. Sure, my opinions respect the human right.

I think by signing up to this website, you agreed to respect their rules. This is their website, they can do what they want with it. You don't have any "rights" to apply, the only rights you have here are the ones they grant you.

Acolyte wrote:However, those screenshot are made to give entertainment to Esoc Community since there is always no active poeple every day on the game.

You can't really decide yourself that what you post is entertaining. I think most people here would agree that your posts are nowhere close to entertaining. Though the amount of flame you get is definitely entertaining.
Btw, I have a hint: the "C" in ESOC already means "community".

Acolyte wrote:The Aoe3 players are going to be extinct maybe earlier before the new Age of Empire Definitive Edition release. It will happend if we continue this way.

Damn, so you're actually saving the aoe community :o Someone mod Acolyte please!

Acolyte wrote:However, I would like to heard your strategy planification restructuring of the devellopement that you keep the players active on games not only bla bla bla bla on forum. Esoc admins have to inovated news ways to re-define Aoe3 in 2018.

Surely the ESOC tourneys, streams, and forums are not helping at all to keep the community active. I think we need more dog soldier boxes on Orinoco instead, it is very innovating.

Acolyte wrote:@Kaiserklein, Ensemble studios and Robot Entertainment they tryed to ban me since lots of years but no success :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :devil: :devilrazz:

Wow, but why would they even try to ban you???!!?!? What could you possibly have done :hmm:
I'm sure ESOC will think twice before banning you, it looks like an impossible thing to do.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Tragic Funny Day on Great Plain XD

Post by Acolyte »

Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Re: Tragic Funny Day on Great Plain XD

Post by Gichtenlord »

You are definitely my favorite aoe3 girl. Nobody else makes me giggle so many times
Xoxo
r]
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

@Someone who can just delete it
shit juice :hmm:
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

New topic merged into a previous one.
duck
:mds:
imo
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Because you're spamming like shit
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I have had many a basement gamoe of nonsensical walls
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Gichtenlord wrote:You are definitely my favorite aoe3 girl. Nobody else makes me giggle so many times
Xoxo

My least favorite since she insults other women in our community.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html