best treaty players

New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

Holy shit what is this flaming??? You guys asked for a list and he gave an honest list and you guys rip into him? Is everything okay at home guys? Lol.

I don't see a problem with charlemagen putting himself on the list. It's his opinion and I would put him on the list too. He's not the best but he's been improving significantly and consistently plays at a high level.

mongobillione what is your eso?

illmatic what is your eso?
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

Definitely thought the days of TRT were gone but I guess the raging will always remain :(
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

ocemilky wrote:Holy shit what is this flaming??? You guys asked for a list and he gave an honest list and you guys rip into him? Is everything okay at home guys? Lol.

I don''t see a problem with charlemagen putting himself on the list. It''s his opinion and I would put him on the list too. He''s not the best but he''s been improving significantly and consistently plays at a high level.

mongobillione what is your eso?

illmatic what is your eso?

once again i had apologized no need to stay on this any longer. btw poor comparison i hope that was an exageration. my eso is not important because i''m pretty irrelevant. mongo is mongo and also amsterda i think. btw i once said hi to you to ask for an unrated and you said hi and logged off :(
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

best treaty players

Post by adderbrain5 »

illmatic wrote:Guys please go to his other thread. Anyways, storm or milky or some other pro, do you think it would be a good idea to send fulling mills after imperial and send coin mint in age three? Also another question, I checked some port decks of some pro players and in their double port deck have the canine companioncard, but in other deck they do not. Why is this?
Edit: I don''t mean after imperial what I mean is after factories whenever that card would come. Also another question I seen in a lot of streams and recs people sending mercantile after cap upgrades should I do this with every civ in every circumstance or only when I have limited mines?

I mean obviously the dog companion is pretty good for ports because it also is an hp buff right?they get the extra explorers but that probably doesn''t answer your question. In Imperial if you can keep them in front to tank damage for only 100 gold to revive each it''s pretty good deal
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

adderbrain5 wrote:
illmatic wrote:Guys please go to his other thread. Anyways, storm or milky or some other pro, do you think it would be a good idea to send fulling mills after imperial and send coin mint in age three? Also another question, I checked some port decks of some pro players and in their double port deck have the canine companioncard, but in other deck they do not. Why is this?
Edit: I dont mean after imperial what I mean is after factories whenever that card would come. Also another question I seen in a lot of streams and recs people sending mercantile after cap upgrades should I do this with every civ in every circumstance or only when I have limited mines?
I mean obviously the dog companion is pretty good for ports because it also is an hp buff right?they get the extra explorers but that probably doesnt answer your question. In Imperial if you can keep them in front to tank damage for only 100 gold to revive each its pretty good deal

yea i know the benefits but im asking why is this card only included only in some peoples "double port" deck which im guessing means two ports on the same team.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

It's not common but sometimes it slips by, then people remember why it's bad to have two of the same civs on the same team (generally speaking), so it doesn't happen often.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

best treaty players

Post by mongobillione »

ocemilky wrote:It''s not common but sometimes it slips by, then people remember why it''s bad to have two of the same civs on the same team (generally speaking), so it doesn''t happen often.

oliwia is my eso.. and we will talk about the list after tourney..
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

best treaty players

Post by adderbrain5 »

illmatic wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: I mean obviously the dog companion is pretty good for ports because it also is an hp buff right?they get the extra explorers but that probably doesnt answer your question. In Imperial if you can keep them in front to tank damage for only 100 gold to revive each its pretty good deal
yea i know the benefits but im asking why is this card only included only in some peoples "double port" deck which im guessing means two ports on the same team.

maybe because if your teammate has certain cards for military tech you probably might not need them also such as team wall, team hp long-range martor even... so you can afford to use this card. Even if you may be normally couldnt
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

adderbrain5 wrote:
illmatic wrote:yea i know the benefits but im asking why is this card only included only in some peoples "double port" deck which im guessing means two ports on the same team.
maybe because if your teammate has certain cards for military tech you probably might not need them also such as team wall, team hp long-range martor even... so you can afford to use this card. Even if you may be normally couldnt

oh i see...but culvs that take 4 shots and organs that take 3 would be so op... btw mort range is not a team card.
oops nvm you said team walls. i never use that card, i prefer stonemasons unlesson ori.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

best treaty players

Post by adderbrain5 »

illmatic wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: maybe because if your teammate has certain cards for military tech you probably might not need them also such as team wall, team hp long-range martor even... so you can afford to use this card. Even if you may be normally couldnt
oh i see...but culvs that take 4 shots and organs that take 3 would be so op... btw mort range is not a team card.
oops nvm you said team walls. i never use that card, i prefer stonemasons unlesson ori.

yea i just thought one guy with long mortars is probably enough
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: best treaty players

Post by sebnan12 »

lmfao whoever had access to my old forum acc im sry @charlemagen and @ocemilky ... <3 apologize that harassment
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I bet it was you and you were just drunk or something so you don't remember :D funny thread tho, can't really make a thread about best treaty players without egos getting in the way (I personally got and still get offended when people say stormcoming/milky are best).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Sanderson fin best treaty player
r]
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

:hmm: Sabusa best tr player :hmm:
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Lucailgrande best tr player ever (when he plays supremacy)
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

haha luca_OP
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

:wood:
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

jesus christ
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

so you want a frind match or a grugde match bc i win vs you @Acolyte
shit juice :hmm:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Cool, you waited until you had 2.7k. For my next boom, Im gonna wait until I have 4k score and then take a screenshot
r]
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

queenofdestiny wrote:so you want a frind match or a grugde match bc i win vs you @Acolyte

If I remember, that was a rush game.......
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Acolyte wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:so you want a frind match or a grugde match bc i win vs you @Acolyte

If I remember, that was a rush game.......

wait you wanna 1v1 me in sup or tr?
shit juice :hmm:
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »