best treaty players

India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by Nymphomaniac »

lenka wrote:WARNING! If you delete this post I will for revange distribute 10 hacks to new players. Thank you

lenka

(:))
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

lenka wrote:I tried to return also in 2013. but I was refused.

What was your name on ESO back then?
No Flag lenka
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by lenka »

TomGR you are one of the players new generation who ruined game... you and these germans with your rules and closed up community,
You were noob 2008 when was good gold age of treaty. You learned all from others old players rec and later this community disabled these old players.

My ESO account was ?.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

best treaty players

Post by momuuu »

Letters usually involve coherence. You should just call it an 'open nonsensical rambling'.
No Flag lenka
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by lenka »

jerom wrote:Letters usually involve coherence. You should just call it an ''open nonsensical rambling''.
I dont think yu have ever played treaty and that you understand anything about treaty community. I am just trying to warn people of community to change something in treaty.
Many people are very angry on sitation in treaty and being disallowed from playing and soon hack will be posted in you tube or similar and will be free download.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

suck it up, get better if you wanna play with good players, and make your own thread bitch. anyways, would it be viable to at least send fulling mills after imp and get coin mint in age 3? wouldnt this help you get to imp faster, as you're never really at a shortage of food to get to imp.
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
No Flag lenka
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by lenka »

One more noob who made rank when players stopped to play who think he is good. Stupid as whole community today. All good players left.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

lenka wrote:
jerom wrote:Letters usually involve coherence. You should just call it an open nonsensical rambling.
I dont think yu have ever played treaty and that you understand anything about treaty community. I am just trying to warn people of community to change something in treaty.
Many people are very angry on sitation in treaty and being disallowed from playing and soon hack will be posted in you tube or similar and will be free download.

if you dont wanna change that bitch mentality, how the fuck we sposed to change all reality.
No Flag lenka
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by lenka »

illmatic wrote:
lenka wrote:I dont think yu have ever played treaty and that you understand anything about treaty community. I am just trying to warn people of community to change something in treaty.
if you dont wanna change that bitch mentality, how the fuck we sposed to change all reality.
Which mentality you insult and what argument can you give? Few players occupied treaty and it caused treaty disaster say me who plays treaty from old good players?
Players who needed replays and hours of watch to learn game from other arent good. If good old time would return we would show u 1 spot noobs how to play
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

lenka wrote:One more noob who made rank when players stopped to play who think he is good. Stupid as whole community today. All good players left.

bitch you dont know me. how can you say i am fake rank bitch? everytime i join a high rank game i get kicked but i understand and i dont whine and make hacks. pros these these days imo are really lenient. they let 1st lieuts ply as long as they have good decks, sometimes even 2nd lieuts. the only way these guys could be fake rank is if they bash nubs like you and me. as much as i would like to play at least an unrated game with some of them, if they say no i understand that they want to play with other people, or just plain they dont wanna play some random nub. in fact, if the pros wanna play, you will never stop them even if you hack their games. they will simply play with themselves and kick every random. if you wanna play with them, the solution comes from you comes from you changing, not them.
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

lenka wrote:TomGR you are one of the players new generation who ruined game... you and these germans with your rules and closed up community,
You were noob 2008 when was good gold age of treaty. You learned all from others old players rec and later this community disabled these old players.

My ESO account was ?.
Which community and what rules man I don''t understand sry? I never talked with any Germans. I would ban all Germans from this game if I could they are toxic as hell.
Can you pls explain why 2008 was the golden age of treaty and share your experiences?

Back in 2008 I was playing in gameranger and I was mainly playing sup so I was super noob in treaty. Still today when I play a treaty game I don''t even know what I ''m doing but these noobs lose anyway. I have been looking for old recs for over 5 years now in order to learn how to play treaty but I can''t find any ples help men ples.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

best treaty players

Post by sc »

your post is interesting, but really just does not apply to the game today.

I don't know anyone who will pest someone for being slightly over HM. HM is semi vague and its understandable to a little off.

You mentioned people getting blocked for switching their fight position aka jumping/splitting. There are actually many players today that WILL flame you/not play with you for awhile, but that attitude is changing, and if you do get pested its on an individual basis. No one gets publicly called out for jumping and then gets mass pested.

Generally the rules of the land today is: if you're good, you can play. As a returning player your rank I'm sure is completely decayed, and might be the reason for getting kicked. Honestly you don't even have to be amazing to play nowadays. You just need to not be retarded / listen to advice and so long as you are fixing your mistakes, your rustiness would be tolerated.

Now is a better time than ever to start playing TR again. There's quite a few lieut-capt level dudes breaking into TR at the moment, and you would prolly fit right in.

And its perfecty fine to ask "who is who". This is a small community. We literally know eachother on a first name basis. If you want anonymity go play League of Legends. Furthermore in higher level games we do not let "noobs" join by default. If your rank sucks, someone is going to need to vouch for you. If you are captain and your elo page is solod, you would be allowed to play.

you probably are trying to join games above your current skill level. prob need bash a few lieut-capta on deccan to build up some credibility on whatever your smurf is nowadays.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

best treaty players

Post by adderbrain5 »

To me the best rated player ever is definitely sir iron skills and the many other accounts that hes used since release. He is truly just an amazing player only seen him lose one time because he teamed with me and I fucked us over . Oh and then one time I beat is Ottomans with Iroquois's in supremacy big button rush LOL
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

best treaty players

Post by Papist »

lenka wrote:One more noob who made rank when players stopped to play who think he is good. Stupid as whole community today. All good players left.
So you''re mad because people decided to play in a way you didn''t agree with?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

best treaty players

Post by adderbrain5 »

sc wrote:your post is interesting, but really just does not apply to the game today.

I don''t know anyone who will pest someone for being slightly over HM. HM is semi vague and its understandable to a little off.

You mentioned people getting blocked for switching their fight position aka jumping/splitting. There are actually many players today that WILL flame you/not play with you for awhile, but that attitude is changing, and if you do get pested its on an individual basis. No one gets publicly called out for jumping and then gets mass pested.

Generally the rules of the land today is: if you''re good, you can play. As a returning player your rank I''m sure is completely decayed, and might be the reason for getting kicked. Honestly you don''t even have to be amazing to play nowadays. You just need to not be retarded / listen to advice and so long as you are fixing your mistakes, your rustiness would be tolerated.

Now is a better time than ever to start playing TR again. There''s quite a few lieut-capt level dudes breaking into TR at the moment, and you would prolly fit right in.

And its perfecty fine to ask "who is who". ?This is a small community. ?We literally know eachother on a first name basis. ?If you want anonymity go play League of Legends. ?Furthermore in higher level games we do not let "noobs" join by default. ?If your rank sucks, someone is going to need to vouch for you. ?If you are captain and your elo page is solod, you would be allowed to play.?

you probably are trying to join games above your current skill level. ?prob need bash a few lieut-capta on deccan to build up some credibility on whatever your smurf is nowadays.

whatsup with sheldon/ siririonskillz do u know? I assumed he stopped playing last year or is he on a diff acct?
No Flag lenka
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by lenka »

papist wrote:
So youre mad because people decided to play in a way you didnt agree with?
No but they force people to accept it and they kicked all who didnt obey they stupid new rules- this is also against policy- you can find it. So this new cheat is not against policy it isnt real hack
it is included in game and it is legit ESO shouldnt even ban for it.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

Guys please go to his other thread. Anyways, storm or milky or some other pro, do you think it would be a good idea to send fulling mills after imperial and send coin mint in age three? Also another question, I checked some port decks of some pro players and in their double port deck have the canine companioncard, but in other deck they do not. Why is this?
Edit: I don't mean after imperial what I mean is after factories whenever that card would come. Also another question I seen in a lot of streams and recs people sending mercantile after cap upgrades should I do this with every civ in every circumstance or only when I have limited mines?
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

illmatic wrote:Guys please go to his other thread. Anyways, storm or milky or some other pro, do you think it would be a good idea to send fulling mills after imperial and send coin mint in age three? Also another question, I checked some port decks of some pro players and in their double port deck have the canine companioncard, but in other deck they do not. Why is this?
Edit: I don''t mean after imperial what I mean is after factories whenever that card would come. Also another question I seen in a lot of streams and recs people sending mercantile after cap upgrades should I do this with every civ in every circumstance or only when I have limited mines?
Sorry for going off topic. Always send fulling mills right before you start gathering from livestock because it makes huge difference (vills gather from livestock 300% faster) and it''s the reason brit and iros have the best livestock in the game. Sometimes people may have decks they don''t even use but anyway I''m gonna attach an image of the standard port deck that all pros use today. What is mercantile?
[attachment id="1777" thumbnail="1"]
Attachments
port.png
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

tomgr wrote:
illmatic wrote:Guys please go to his other thread. Anyways, storm or milky or some other pro, do you think it would be a good idea to send fulling mills after imperial and send coin mint in age three? Also another question, I checked some port decks of some pro players and in their double port deck have the canine companioncard, but in other deck they do not. Why is this?
Edit: I dont mean after imperial what I mean is after factories whenever that card would come. Also another question I seen in a lot of streams and recs people sending mercantile after cap upgrades should I do this with every civ in every circumstance or only when I have limited mines?
Sorry for going off topic.?Always send fulling mills right before you start gathering from livestock because it makes huge difference (vills gather from livestock 300% faster) and its the reason brit and iros have the best livestock in the game. Sometimes people may have decks they dont even use but anyway Im gonna attach an image of the standard port deck that all pros use today. What is?mercantile?
?[attachment thumbnail="1" id="1777"]

Thanks, Tom. Mercantile is the thing from the church for 1500 coin that lets you get 2 or 3 shipments.
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

illmatic wrote:
tomgr wrote:Sorry for going off topic. Always send fulling mills right before you start gathering from livestock because it makes huge difference (vills gather from livestock 300% faster) and its the reason brit and iros have the best livestock in the game. Sometimes people may have decks they dont even use but anyway Im gonna attach an image of the standard port deck that all pros use today. What is mercantile?
Thanks, Tom. Mercantile is the thing from the church for 1500 coin that lets you get 2 or 3 shipments.
Mercantile gives you 2-3 cards as you said. The question you need to ask yourself is do I need these 2 cards and when? For example consider playing port and lets say you are aiming to put vills on plantations at 20 min. To do this you must send mercantile after aging to imperial in order to get all the plantation cards out quickly otherwise you will either have your vills gathering gold from plantations slower than they possibly can or you will need to delay putting your vills on plants. You always want these extra cards but you need to find out when you need them.
Also if there arent enough mines you can always put factories on gold and put the villagers that would be on these mines on wood/food.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

best treaty players

Post by momuuu »

Isnt mercantilism shortly after hitting imperial usually the best? Getting it before imperial will hurt your age up time too much to be worth it I think, and after imperial you have resources left to spend anyways.
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

jerom wrote:Isnt mercantilism shortly after hitting imperial usually the best? Getting it before imperial will hurt your age up time too much to be worth it I think, and after imperial you have resources left to spend anyways.
Yes obviously. You get it while aging to imperial at best since the age up gives you the 2k gold you need to get capitol ups (which means that you don''t need that 1500 gold for anything else).
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

tomgr wrote:
jerom wrote:Isnt mercantilism shortly after hitting imperial usually the best? Getting it before imperial will hurt your age up time too much to be worth it I think, and after imperial you have resources left to spend anyways.
Yes obviously. You get it while aging to imperial at best since the age up gives you the 2k gold you need to get capitol ups (which means that you dont need that 1500 gold for anything else).

ty, also do you know how gold the wood market upgrades cost plus the mill ups as well.
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

illmatic wrote:
tomgr wrote:Yes obviously. You get it while aging to imperial at best since the age up gives you the 2k gold you need to get capitol ups (which means that you dont need that 1500 gold for anything else).
ty, also do you know how gold the wood market upgrades cost plus the mill ups as well.
wood market ups: 2nd 250 gold, 3rd 480 gold
mill: 1st 150 and 2nd 335
idk how this will help you :P
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

tomgr wrote:
illmatic wrote:ty, also do you know how gold the wood market upgrades cost plus the mill ups as well.
wood market ups: 2nd 250 gold, 3rd 480 gold
mill: 1st 150 and 2nd 335
idk how this will help you :P

i need 2715 gold after imp other than cap ups than all vills to wood/food. no need to overgather.