best treaty players

United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

best treaty players

Post by sc »

illmatic wrote:
lukasl99 wrote:Hes producing cows/sheep semi-automatically thanks to his mods so he could do that.

But if youre playing brits normally you need to check your pens every once in a while and put vills on them manually, depending on how many are ready.
hmmm well its not too hard to click 1C 2S every 10-15 seconds so i dont see why it shouldnt be tested at the very least...
edit: btw is it true you can get 2600 with brits?
yeah any good brit should be hitting around 2650 no trade. sadly im not at that level anymore. but soon :3
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

illmatic wrote:btw why did you stop putting up videos on your youtube channel? i learned alot from those... same with storm start posting some new vids...no idea why you stopped you had 25k views on some of those.

I switched to streaming on twitch because it''s just easier to do and you can interact with your viewers while you''re still live!

Also some days ago I uploaded a german boom+fight video from twitch to youtube to advertise my channel a bit :p

I would upload more videos from twitch to youtube if twitch didn''t mute parts of it cause of the music :/
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

Yes 5 villagers and 6 villager on cows and sheeps does work if you make cows and sheeps every 10-15 seconds(assuming there is no lag), but that's 150-200 points less than what would you get from hardcore cowing. Storm's mod doesn't auto or semi-auto create cows/sheeps all it does is play a sound every 3:15 minutes which is fattening rate for cows and sheeps which is something you can easily do even on a watch if you tend to forget.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

sc wrote:
illmatic wrote:hmmm well its not too hard to click 1C 2S every 10-15 seconds so i dont see why it shouldnt be tested at the very least...
edit: btw is it true you can get 2600 with brits?
yeah any good brit should be hitting around 2650 no trade. ?sadly im not at that level anymore. ?but soon :3

woah what is life? plz tell me youre trolling with that insane score and with notrade??? dicktator told me nothing had changed boomwise for the brits and youre telling me it went from 2550 to 2650? also what is the link to your twitch lukas? id like to see a brit 2600+.
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by sc »

illmatic wrote:
sc wrote:yeah any good brit should be hitting around 2650 no trade. ?sadly im not at that level anymore. ?but soon :3
woah what is life? plz tell me youre trolling with that insane score and with notrade??? dicktator told me nothing had changed boomwise for the brits and youre telling me it went from 2550 to 2650? also what is the link to your twitch lukas? id like to see a brit 2600+.

not trolling. provided natural resources are available 2600-2650 np
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

best treaty players

Post by Cometk »

i''m honestly hard-pressed to believe 2650 is achievable consistently. i can see it in a one-off opportunity with perfect natural res, but doing 2650 over and over again on different maps spawns...?

also, vod of lukas'' brit boom -- hits 2607 with about 10 points of stuff in queue
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

anonymous123 wrote:Storm''s mod doesn''t auto or semi-auto create cows/sheeps all it does is play a sound every 3:15 minutes which is fattening rate for cows and sheeps which is something you can easily do even on a watch if you tend to forget.
Nope it automatically produces cows once he trains musketeers/natives, just take a look at his youtube videos, he produces cows/sheep without even selecting pens.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

lukasl99 wrote:
anonymous123 wrote:Storms mod doesnt auto or semi-auto create cows/sheeps all it does is play a sound every 3:15 minutes which is fattening rate for cows and sheeps which is something you can easily do even on a watch if you tend to forget.
Nope it automatically produces cows once he trains musketeers/natives, just take a look at his youtube videos, he produces cows/sheep without even selecting pens.
True but you know how he does it? It surely does not auto-create. The idea is from ekanta ui. If you have used ekanta ui you can see that you can trade resources in market without actually selecting the market. Some more stuff can be done without actually selecting the required buildings go through the notes if you wish. There is one more ui where you can change what factories produce without actually selecting factories. Storm basically does something similar and assigns cows and sheeps the hotkeys of of musketeers and natives or some other unit he produces. So when you press the hotkey for musketeer if you have less than 20 cows or 30 sheeps they get created.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

cometk wrote:im honestly hard-pressed to believe 2650 is achievable consistently. i can see it in a one-off opportunity with perfect natural res, but doing 2650 over and over again on different maps spawns...?

also, vod of lukas brit boom -- hits 2607 with about 10 points of stuff in queue

I could see a consistent 2650 no trade Brit boom being possible in a 1v1, in a team game its a bit of a stretch though.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

best treaty players

Post by evilcheadar »

Mods shouldn't be allowed in treaty tourney. Maybe even building rotate mod.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

evilcheadar wrote:Mods shouldn''t be allowed in treaty tourney. Maybe even building rotate mod.
I agree
Gendarme

best treaty players

Post by evilcheadar »

lukasl99 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:Mods shouldnt be allowed in treaty tourney. Maybe even building rotate mod.
I agree

Yea I know building rotate mod makes things more convenient, efficient and less annoying but not all players have it. I tried it for LAN games with friends and OOS would sometimes happen.

No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

OOS happens for lots of reasons though.
Gendarme

best treaty players

Post by evilcheadar »

anonymous123 wrote:OOS happens for lots of reasons though.

It stopped happening so often after we removed mods.

No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

lukasl99 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:Mods shouldnt be allowed in treaty tourney. Maybe even building rotate mod.
I agree

All mods are being banned except for the building rotator and ekanta ui (the ekanta ui prob shouldve been banned but since I and a lot of other treaty players use it and the advantage it gives is minimal charlemagen and black_thought decided to allow it).
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

dicktator wrote:
lukasl99 wrote:I agree
All mods are being banned except for the building rotator and ekanta ui (the ekanta ui prob shouldve been banned but since I and a lot of other treaty players use it and the advantage it gives is minimal charlemagen and black_thought decided to allow it).
I know but if I could decide alone I would ban every mod :P
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

lukasl99 wrote:
dicktator wrote:All mods are being banned except for the building rotator and ekanta ui (the ekanta ui prob shouldve been banned but since I and a lot of other treaty players use it and the advantage it gives is minimal charlemagen and black_thought decided to allow it).
I know but if I could decide alone I would ban every mod :P
But how do you find out whether people enforce it or not?
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

sc wrote:
illmatic wrote:woah what is life? plz tell me youre trolling with that insane score and with notrade??? dicktator told me nothing had changed boomwise for the brits and youre telling me it went from 2550 to 2650? also what is the link to your twitch lukas? id like to see a brit 2600+.

not trolling. provided natural resources are available 2600-2650 np

crack is one hell of a drug. what is your idea of perfect natural res? for me its enough mines for imp and 500 gold after that because i only need 2500 after imp for mercantile and wood cap upgrade.
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by sc »

illmatic wrote:
sc wrote:not trolling. provided natural resources are available 2600-2650 np
crack is one hell of a drug. what is your idea of perfect natural res? for me its enough mines for imp and 500 gold after that because i only need 2500 after imp for mercantile and wood cap upgrade.
trees close enough for you to be able to max houses, build pens, market &' ups without having to walk a mile. minimum 4 gold mines nearby. no huge forest of trees behind your tc that will get in the way of livestock pens, and yet a decent amount of trees near the pen area so you can go from trees ->' livestock without walking very far.

you usually always have enough mines so it pretty much comes down to random tree placement thats gonna make or break you
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

sc wrote:
illmatic wrote:crack is one hell of a drug. what is your idea of perfect natural res? for me its enough mines for imp and 500 gold after that because i only need 2500 after imp for mercantile and wood cap upgrade.
trees close enough for you to be able to max houses, build pens, market &' ups without having to walk a mile. minimum 4 gold mines nearby. no huge forest of trees behind your tc that will get in the way of livestock pens, and yet a decent amount of trees near the pen area so you can go from trees ->' livestock without walking very far.

you usually always have enough mines so it pretty much comes down to random tree placement thats gonna make or break you
I see. Well, when you get that 2650 boom you better upload it on youtube! Also, do you suggest deleting cows so the villagers dont have to go through the animation or is that not necessary?
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by sc »

illmatic wrote:
sc wrote:trees close enough for you to be able to max houses, build pens, market & ups without having to walk a mile. minimum 4 gold mines nearby. ? no huge forest of trees behind your tc that will get in the way of livestock pens, and yet a decent amount of trees near the pen area so you can go from trees -> livestock without walking very far. ?

I see. Well, when you get that 2650 boom you better upload it on youtube! Also, do you suggest deleting cows so the villagers dont have to go through the animation or is that not necessary?

if you have the apm for it, do it. if i ever start doing this ill definitely rebind my delete key to somewhere more convenient
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

sc wrote:
illmatic wrote:I see. Well, when you get that 2650 boom you better upload it on youtube! Also, do you suggest deleting cows so the villagers dont have to go through the animation or is that not necessary?
if you have the apm for it, do it. if i ever start doing this ill definitely rebind my delete key to somewhere more convenient

yea i was thinking of changing it to "z". does it actually increase your score by 50-100 points? cause thats the only thing im seeing in this 2600 boom.
edit: maybe q would be better actually.
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by sc »

illmatic wrote:
sc wrote:if you have the apm for it, do it. if i ever start doing this ill definitely rebind my delete key to somewhere more convenient
yea i was thinking of changing it to "z". does it actually increase your score by 50-100 points? cause thats the only thing im seeing in this 2600 boom.

no the brnefit from deleting cows is tiny. its basically a cherry on the top luxury for people that have mastered the brit boom and have the time and speed to get a couple extra points. when you kill a cow youre giving yourself 2 secs extra villager gather time. youre also shaving 2 secs off the time your next batch of xows get fattened, butthat doesnt add upto anything significant. its the 2 vil seconds that add up and matter. that being said, its still a tiny res gain.

2600 comes from a perf BO/res distrib and pouncing on sheep/cows immediately as they are fattened.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

best treaty players

Post by momuuu »

sc wrote:
illmatic wrote:yea i was thinking of changing it to "z". does it actually increase your score by 50-100 points? cause thats the only thing im seeing in this 2600 boom.
no the brnefit from deleting cows is tiny. its basically a cherry on the top luxury for people that have mastered the brit boom and have the time and speed to get a couple extra points. when you kill a cow youre giving yourself 2 secs extra villager gather time. youre also shaving 2 secs off the time your next batch of xows get fattened, butthat doesnt add upto anything significant. its the 2 vil seconds that add up and matter. that being said, its still a tiny res gain.

2600 comes from a perf BO/res distrib and pouncing on sheep/cows immediately as they are fattened.

in the pre-imperial part of the boom, those little advantages stacked up could potentially be really influentiel. I dont know how many cows/sheep you make, but if its like 500 pre imperial, thatd be sth like a 1000 res. Could be another 50 points right?
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by sc »

jerom wrote:
sc wrote:no the brnefit from deleting cows is tiny. its basically a cherry on the top luxury for people that have mastered the brit boom and have the time and speed to get a couple extra points. when you kill a cow youre giving yourself 2 secs extra villager gather time. youre also shaving 2 secs off the time your next batch of xows get fattened, butthat doesnt add upto anything significant. its the 2 vil seconds that add up and matter. that being said, its still a tiny res gain.

in the pre-imperial part of the boom, those little advantages stacked up could potentially be really influentiel. I dont know how many cows/sheep you make, but if its like 500 pre imperial, thatd be sth like a 1000 res. Could be another 50 points right?
iirc you gather 2 batches of cows and one batch of sheep pre-imp, which would come to a potential 140 vil seconds saved. thats what... 200-250 res? and since thats pre imp and can snowball score lets say that makes you an extra 1000 res by having faster capital ups.

not much but it helps