best treaty players

No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

who are the three best players with each of the non OP civs from 2012-present?
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
No Flag rafa3l
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by rafa3l »

Sanderson_fin was the best of the oldschool guys.... and today i think dicktator can be the best! he is a complete player! he can play very well all type of games... like sunwise and h2o.
but im still the best of all time! lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

best treaty players

Post by momuuu »

Milky and stormcoming seemed to be some of the best players around 2012-2013 to me.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

best treaty players

Post by Goodspeed »

rafa3l wrote:sunwise
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

best treaty players

Post by Marco1698 »

calmyourtits wrote:
rafa3l wrote:sunwise

sunwise21
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

illmatic wrote:who are the three best players with each of the non OP civs from 2012-present?

Are you looking for something like this?
http://forum.agecommunity.com/forums/1/ ... hread.aspx
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

tomgr wrote:
illmatic wrote:who are the three best players with each of the non OP civs from 2012-present?
Are you looking for something like this?
that is 2 years old.
Greece TomGR
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by TomGR »

charlemagen wrote:
tomgr wrote:Are you looking for something like this?
that is 2 years old.
Yes thats why I said "something like this". Somebody should make a list for him. I cant because I ve been away for too long.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

tomgr wrote:
charlemagen wrote:that is 2 years old.
Yes thats why I said "something like this". Somebody should make a list for him. I cant because I ve been away for too long.

There is a list. The thread that says who will the tr cup
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

best treaty players

Post by gibson »

charlemagen wrote:
tomgr wrote:Yes thats why I said "something like this". Somebody should make a list for him. I cant because I ve been away for too long.
There is a list. The thread that says who will the tr coup

actually it just asks about the best players. Doesnt say anything about the cup
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player
ESO: optimus__prime

best treaty players

Post by optimusprime »

http://www.twitch.tv/optimus__prime11/v/15361946
i play sioux there vs foire421 india
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

best treaty players

Post by sc »

optimusprime wrote:http://www.twitch.tv/optimus__prime11/v/15361946
i play sioux there vs foire421 india
bit random :P
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

imo:
ger:soulsong, KO, dick .
brit:milky storm
spain: storm
ports idk
otto: gich, stefan
india: gich, KO
aztec:uofa
iro: uofa,milk
sioux no one
edit: sioux: optimus prime XD.
ori 55:metis
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player
ESO: optimus__prime

best treaty players

Post by optimusprime »

http://www.twitch.tv/optimus__prime11/v/15360245
thats the orginal game
the otherone is qs 1 sec game monstertruck user ...
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

optimusprime wrote:http://www.twitch.tv/optimus__prime11/v/15360245
thats the orginal game
the otherone is qs 1 sec game monstertruck user ...

thanks for sharing
edit: wait foire was hacking?
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

illmatic wrote:imo:
ger:soulsong, KO, dick .
brit:milky storm
spain: storm
ports idk
otto: gich, stefan
india: gich, KO
aztec:uofa
iro: uofa,milk
sioux no one
edit: sioux: optimus prime XD.
ori 55:metis
You have no idea about this :)
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

make a better list.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

illmatic wrote:make a better list.
Current pros[ul type="disc"][li]Dicktator_[/li][li]Lukas_L99[/li][li]AJIV[/li][li]Charlemagen[/li][li]Sergyou7[/li][li]foire421[/li][li]montsralgoran[/li][li]_ZOMBIE_(stormcoming)[/li][li][span style="background-color:transparent'"]LT_General_Kelly (DONORPRINCE)[/span][/li][li]asmthom39[/li][li]Titanrising[/li][li]Jamus[/li][/ul]

List is not in order of strongest players, although dick and lukas are the best. There are many more players that could be on that list, if not deserve to be but that is the basis of the current top tier community.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

illmatic wrote:brit:milky storm

Milky and stormcoming do not have the best Brits. They did in 2011-2012, but after they left people like Lukas and myself started refining the civ and playing it better. To give credit were it''s due, in 2011 milky and stormcoming did an insane amount of work refining the civ, especially its boom. We just picked up where they left off and refined it further.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

dicktator wrote:
illmatic wrote:brit:milky storm
Milky and stormcoming do not have the best Brits. They did in 2011-2012, but after they left people like Lukas and myself started refining the civ and playing it better. Case in point: milky fought pizzafreak in a Brit mirror and it was even whereas when me or Lukas fight pizzafreak its an easy win. To give credit were its due, in 2011 milky and stormcoming did an insane amount of work refining the civ, especially its boom. We just picked up where they left off and refined it further.
I agree, we took the civs to a point and it carried on. However I think your example is unfair after over a year of inactivity when i played vs pizza and then got stomped by you.

Bad example but I still agree. Thats pretty much the reason why I havent played brit in the last 4 or 5 months, I just get outclassed hard and dont have the motivation to refine my brit to be as good as yours or whoever else plays brits well these days, especially when I never played ger or port or other mainstream civs that im only just picking up now.
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

ocemilky wrote:
dicktator wrote:Milky and stormcoming do not have the best Brits. They did in 2011-2012, but after they left people like Lukas and myself started refining the civ and playing it better. Case in point: milky fought pizzafreak in a Brit mirror and it was even whereas when me or Lukas fight pizzafreak its an easy win. To give credit were its due, in 2011 milky and stormcoming did an insane amount of work refining the civ, especially its boom. We just picked up where they left off and refined it further.
I agree, we took the civs to a point and it carried on. However I think your example is unfair after over a year of inactivity when i played vs pizza and then got stomped by you.?

Bad example but I still agree. Thats pretty much the reason why I havent played brit in the last 4 or 5 months, I just get outclassed hard and dont have the motivation to refine my brit to be as good as yours or whoever else plays brits well these days, especially when I never played ger or port or other mainstream civs that im only just picking up now.

Okay yeah it was a bad example, I forgot to consider that you were rusty that game.
No Flag spear
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by spear »

Overall the best treaty player of all time is Soulsong aka StormisnotComing.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

Imo it's too hard to tell unless you've been in the top tier scene since it began.

You gotta look at players from the different metas and see who actually had the best understanding and was able to execute the in-meta strategies well.

You had people like _PI whose understanding of the tr meta (and its shift) from 2007 - 2010 was extremely good, probably the best at the time. Mechanically he wasn't the strongest but he's worth a mention because he's so lop sided on how the game worked. I learned a hell of a lot from him.

Sanderson was before my time so I honestly have no idea. He's the household name of tr and watching some recordings he didn't really differ from other top players, however seemed a year or so ahead of his opponents mechanically by about a year. I haven't heard much of innovation from him, but obviously you can only innovate so much in a game that doesn't get updates.

StormComing is a contender for sure. I think his prime era was 2011 - 2012 where he was almost unbeatable. Standing on the shoulders of the old pros (which is a good thing) he most notably refined brit and ger booms to pretty much what they are currently, not to mention the videos analyzing booms and other aspects of tr on youtube.

Lukas, King, Dick, it's kinda hard. All three of them have been in the top 4 since like 2012/2013, are still in the top 4, and actually innovated (not sure who to give credit to) otto mostly as far as I can tell, with their composition. Before them, you would pretty much see otto abusing their map presence and doubling up. I gotta group these three together because they have all been so important for the current meta and keeping the top tier scene alive. They are also almost the only players I have seen to have good map presence in the meta of heads up pussy agreements, which is important for the next meta shift (however slight)

So in terms of best players for tr overall, these are my nominations according to my experience (andes nr 40). As for a current civ list:

Aztec - UofA (havent seen many aztec games in the last 2 years)
British - Dicktator/Lukas (havent seen many brit games recently)
China - none but would be fun to explore cards to make less OP and see some gameplay
Dutch - UofA (havent paid much attention to dutch games)
France - Any master serg
Germany - Lukas/maybe sc
Iroquois - UofA
India - King
Japan - None
Ottoman - Lukas/King/Dick (idk who is better out of ya'll)
Portugal - dont care but probably king/dick
Russia - probably Lukas but don't know
Sioux - whiteirish deserves a mention but dont really care
Spain - not sure, probably sc?
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

forgot about pi but he is only best for sioux. milky is no doubt the best brit player from 2012-2015, maybe not now,cause hes not active but he advanced brit gameplay more than anyone in the game. never lost a brit mirror in his prime either.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

illmatic wrote:forgot about pi but he is only best for sioux. milky is no doubt the best brit player from 2012-2015, maybe not now,cause hes not active but he advanced brit gameplay more than anyone in the game. never lost a brit mirror in his prime either.

Milky was possibly the best Brit in his prime. Which was a few years ago. The current pros have such emphasis on their micro while older pros have more map presence(splitting, map control). But imo you can learn how to wall faster then you can refine you micro. So current pros are arguably the best to play treaty.