best treaty players

No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

One thing I would like to point out in British boom is that when you are gathering from cow if you gather with 4 villagers per cow you lose ~9 food and with 1 villager you lose approximately 10% (45-50 food) Assuming you hardcore cow in worst case(1 villager per cow) and best case(4 villager per cow) You make 10-11 batches of cows before 40 and 9-10 batches of sheeps before 40. The difference for ~200 cows would be ~37*200 = 7400 and for ~300 sheeps would be 19*300 = 5700 . The total gather difference would be around 12000 to 15000 (13100 in above example). you cow properly in a sequence ( you should make 3-4 cows at a time and gradually max so they fatten in same order which means you can leave 12-15 villagers on cows. (If you max all cows together you will get all 20 at same time which means you will need 80 villagers for least wastage of food which is practically not possible. you wouldn't even have 80 for first 2 batches.) If you actually practice a lot and are able to get 4 villagers on every cow and 3 on every sheep the boom without trade would be ~2750-2800, but yes 2600+ is what you should target in team games.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

I think Ekanta UI and rotator mod are fine. Their 'advantages' are very slight and neither alter your game play

mods like zoom mod alter your game play, hence banned
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

best treaty players

Post by sc »

anonymous123 wrote:One thing I would like to point out in British boom is that when you are gathering from cow if you gather with 4 villagers per cow you lose ~9 food and with 1 villager you lose approximately 10% (45-50 food) Assuming you hardcore cow in worst case(1 villager per cow) and best case(4 villager per cow) You make 10-11 batches of cows before 40 and 9-10 batches of sheeps before 40. The difference for ~200 cows would be ~37*200 = 7400 and for ~300 sheeps would be 19*300 = 5700 . The total gather difference would be around 12000 to 15000 (13100 in above example). you cow properly in a sequence ( you should make 3-4 cows at a time and gradually max so they fatten in same order which means you can leave 12-15 villagers on cows. (If you max all cows together you will get all 20 at same time which means you will need 80 villagers for least wastage of food which is practically not possible. you wouldn''t even have 80 for first 2 batches.) If you actually practice a lot and are able to get 4 villagers on every cow and 3 on every sheep the boom without trade would be ~2750-2800, but yes 2600+ is what you should target in team games.
Sounds like further tests need to be made, taking in account the time vils spend on cows is time that they aren''t gathering from plants. Is it worth having 4 vils on cow to save 50 food when they are spending time walking and off plants? At a glance I would say 1 vil is ideal, but idk. Test time.
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

i remember reading from kerk that with 1 vill per cow you only lose 10 food unless thats wrong imo its not worth 4 vills to a cow.
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

illmatic wrote:i remember reading from kerk that with 1 vill per cow you only lose 10 food unless thats wrong imo its not worth 4 vills to a cow.

on ori is it worth going on mills early if you have the mill tech from the tp? and in 55 should the mill cards be sent pre 55 or is there no room for these cards?
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

best treaty players

Post by sergyou »

ye on ori u send all the eco cards
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

best treaty players

Post by evilcheadar »

genreynolds
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

illmatic wrote:
illmatic wrote:i remember reading from kerk that with 1 vill per cow you only lose 10 food unless thats wrong imo its not worth 4 vills to a cow.
on ori is it worth going on mills early if you have the mill tech from the tp? and in 55 should the mill cards be sent pre 55 or is there no room for these cards?

Imo its better to not send mill cards before 55 and to just put facs on food. You should be wood trading in a nr55 ori, so with facs on food and good cowing your food/coin ratio should still be sane.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

sc wrote:
anonymous123 wrote:One thing I would like to point out in British boom is that when you are gathering from cow if you gather with 4 villagers per cow you lose ~9 food and with 1 villager you lose approximately 10% (45-50 food) Assuming you hardcore cow in worst case(1 villager per cow) and best case(4 villager per cow) You make 10-11 batches of cows before 40 and 9-10 batches of sheeps before 40. The difference for ~200 cows would be ~37*200 = 7400 and for ~300 sheeps would be 19*300 = 5700 . The total gather difference would be around 12000 to 15000 (13100 in above example). you cow properly in a sequence ( you should make 3-4 cows at a time and gradually max so they fatten in same order which means you can leave 12-15 villagers on cows. (If you max all cows together you will get all 20 at same time which means you will need 80 villagers for least wastage of food which is practically not possible. you wouldnt even have 80 for first 2 batches.) If you actually practice a lot and are able to get 4 villagers on every cow and 3 on every sheep the boom without trade would be ~2750-2800, but yes 2600+ is what you should target in team games.
Sounds like further tests need to be made, taking in account the time vils spend on cows is time that they arent gathering from plants. Is it worth having 4 vils on cow to save 50 food when they are spending time walking and off plants? At a glance I would say 1 vil is ideal, but idk. Test time.
You wouldnt be eating one cow at a time. You should time your cow production such a way that at max you get 3-4 fatten cows and as soon as they are eaten the other 3-4 should fatten. Same for sheeps. That way with 10-12 villagers you should be eating entire cow batch without idle cow time. So you need to move villager only once from plantation per batch. That is ~12*2*8= 192 villager seconds. (8 batches after you build Plantation 2 seconds wasted per villager wasted in walking). After sending all cards you gather coin at 1.55 per second. That would be `280 coin not gathered vs 12000(minimum) gathered.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

dicktator wrote:
illmatic wrote:on ori is it worth going on mills early if you have the mill tech from the tp? and in 55 should the mill cards be sent pre 55 or is there no room for these cards?
Imo its better to not send mill cards before 55 and to just put facs on food. You should be wood trading in a nr55 ori, so with facs on food and good cowing your food/coin ratio should still be sane.

wow completely forgot trade. nvm.
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

dicktator wrote:
illmatic wrote:on ori is it worth going on mills early if you have the mill tech from the tp? and in 55 should the mill cards be sent pre 55 or is there no room for these cards?
Why facs on food when the final food gather rate is faster than the final coin gather rate? Imo just facs on coin and then pull as many vills as necessary on mills after you sent all cards.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

anonymous123 wrote:
sc wrote:Sounds like further tests need to be made, taking in account the time vils spend on cows is time that they arent gathering from plants.? Is it worth having 4 vils on cow to save 50 food when they are spending time walking and off plants?? At a glance I would say 1 vil is ideal, but idk.? Test time.
You wouldnt be eating one cow at a time. You should time your cow production such a way that at max you get 3-4 fatten cows and as soon as they are eaten the other 3-4 should fatten. Same for sheeps. That way with 10-12 villagers you should be eating entire cow batch without idle cow time. So you need to move villager only once from plantation per batch. That is ~12*2*8= 192 villager seconds. (8 batches after you build Plantation 2 seconds wasted per villager wasted in walking). After sending all cards you gather coin at 1.55 per second. That would be `280 coin not gathered vs 12000(minimum) gathered.

ok explain how i can time the fattening time so i have 12 or 16 vills cowing from 3 or 4 cows which fatten as soon as the previous batch is done being eating.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

lukasl99 wrote:
dicktator wrote:Imo its better to not send mill cards before 55 and to just put facs on food. You should be wood trading in a nr55 ori, so with facs on food and good cowing your food/coin ratio should still be sane.
Why facs on food when the final food gather rate is faster than the final coin gather rate?

Distrib. Btw fully upped plantations gather faster than in upped mills iirc.
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

dicktator wrote:
lukasl99 wrote:Why facs on food when the final food gather rate is faster than the final coin gather rate?
Distrib. Btw fully upped plantations gather faster than in upped mills iirc.
No its 1.0915 coin/s and 1.15 food/s, also you can pull as many vills to food once you sent the cards during fight so you always gather at the highest rate.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

lukasl99 wrote:
dicktator wrote:Distrib. Btw fully upped plantations gather faster than in upped mills iirc.
No its 1.0915 coin/s and 1.15 food/s, also you can pull as many vills to food once you sent the cards during fight so you always gather at the highest rate.
How did you calculate it? If my calculations and gather rates are not wrong villager gathers at 0.67 from mill and 0.5 from plantation. Mill has 2 upgrades 15% and 30% + 50% capitol upgrades. Plantation has 3 upgrades 10% 20% and 30% + 50% capitol upgrades. That is 95% of 0.67+0.67which is ~1.3 and 110% of 0.5+0.5 which is 1.05 for food and coin respectively
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

anonymous123 wrote:
lukasl99 wrote:No its 1.0915 coin/s and 1.15 food/s, also you can pull as many vills to food once you sent the cards during fight so you always gather at the highest rate.
How did you calculate it? If my calculations and gather rates are not wrong villager gathers at 0.67 from mill and 0.5 from plantation. Mill has 2 upgrades 15% and 30% + 50% capitol upgrades. Plantation has 3 upgrades 10% 20% and 30% + 50% capitol upgrades. That is 95% of 0.67+0.67which is ~1.3 and 110% of 0.5+0.5 which is 1.05 for food and coin respectively
You gotta take 0.5 for mills and 0.37 for plantations. The gather rates you use are the actual gather rates if villagers are standing still (without walking time included).

Test it for youself and go in ESO, make a game vs an AI, set it to fortress age, enable cheats and build 1 mill and 1 plantation. Send 8 vills on each and let them gather for 10 minutes (or more if you want an even more accurate number) and then divide the number of resources by 60 (min->'sec), 10 (the number of minutes, 10 in my example) and 8 (the number of villagers gathering, 8 in my example).
You will end up with my gather rates.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by anonymous123 »

lukasl99 wrote:
anonymous123 wrote:How did you calculate it? If my calculations and gather rates are not wrong villager gathers at 0.67 from mill and 0.5 from plantation. Mill has 2 upgrades 15% and 30% + 50% capitol upgrades. Plantation has 3 upgrades 10% 20% and 30% + 50% capitol upgrades. That is 95% of 0.67+0.67which is ~1.3 and 110% of 0.5+0.5 which is 1.05 for food and coin respectively
You gotta take 0.5 for mills and 0.37 for plantations. The gather rates you use are the actual gather rates if villagers are standing still (without walking time included).

Test it for youself and go in ESO, make a game vs an AI, set it to fortress age, enable cheats and build 1 mill and 1 plantation. Send 8 vills on each and let them gather for 10 minutes (or more if you want an even more accurate number) and then divide the number of resources by 60 (min->'sec), 10 (the number of minutes, 10 in my example) and 8 (the number of villagers gathering, 8 in my example).
You will end up with my gather rates.
I do know about it, I just didnt consider it :P
United States of America Metis
Howdah

best treaty players

Post by Metis »

lukasl99 wrote:
anonymous123 wrote:
You gotta take 0.5 for mills and 0.37 for plantations.
The theoretical gathering rate is never reached in game because of idles. The first time I looked at the post-game idle graph for a European civ I was amazed at the number of idles it showed. I just ran a twenty-five minute test on un-upgraded mills and plantations (Spanish civ) and got 0.55 for mills and 0.39 for plantations, which are essentially the same as your values.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

lukasl99 wrote:
dicktator wrote:Distrib. Btw fully upped plantations gather faster than in upped mills iirc.
Unupped mills* stupid autocorrect, I meant that fully upgraded plants gather faster than mills do without cards.
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

dicktator wrote:
lukasl99 wrote:No its 1.0915 coin/s and 1.15 food/s, also you can pull as many vills to food once you sent the cards during fight so you always gather at the highest rate.
Unupped mills* stupid autocorrect, I meant that fully upgraded plants gather faster than mills do without cards.
Yeah but that still doesnt change the fact that youre putting the factory on a resource that you can gather faster (even if its after a certain amount of time) compared to the others. Your food produced by cows/sheep pre-treaty should be enough so that you can transition as many vills as you need to mills after youve sent all food cards.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

i just realized you guys said to not send fulling mills before 40. ive always been thinking about that because @40 you will have the same food but gold might be a bit lower but after 40 youll need the food ASAP. is this why?
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

I don't think you mean fulling mills here. That card increases vill gather rate on livestock by 300%
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

best treaty players

Post by sc »

ocemilky wrote: I don''t think you mean fulling mills here. That card increases vill gather rate on livestock by 300%
looks like i accidentally called the mill card "fulling mills" back on page 3 :/

leading the next generation astray one post at a time!
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag lenka
Crossbow

best treaty players

Post by lenka »

Open letter to ESO community

? Introduction

I am old ESO player since 2005./2006. mainly treaty player. In this post I will try to explain you why did it come to hack.
In golden age of our treaty community in 2009. or about it, cant precicly say(time of players like: king_zeen, killa_mk, n_dee.....
sanderson_fin, fantas?a,(TKC and TRT clan and some more)), it was easy to find game. You just had to come online u would get game.
Nobody actually care if account is smurf or real or anything people were only playing game for fun.

Then everything change- some old players stopped to play game and some new players came. These new players started to make up their own
rules and restriction to game what you can do or what you cant do( like picking treasuers over HM if forbiden). It was mainly GNRE clan
and GNRC community which made thier black list and started to add people which other players refused to play. These players on black list
werent true cheaters sometimes it happened GNRE didnt like someone and ban him for "corrsing HM for 1 cm" which isnt cheat. That person
was then kicked from community. This reduced population of treaty by 50% or even more. Then some time passed more players left game.
Then came time of players who were big noobs in gold time of treaty which were angry on old legends of treaty.

These 3rd group started to make their own COMMUNITY and disallowing others from games. They couldnt deal running for example which is legit
way of playing. Before everyone used to change position of fight in treaty- these 3rd time noobs started to call it cheat. This group is
still actual and controls community it was based on KERKUMUS. So these players who HAVE LEARNED all from OLD players kicked old players
from game.

If you were old player and returned to game you were kicked out of every game with excuse they dont know you. I know too much good old
players who stopped to play because of it.

Few german players who were noobs in gold age of treaty now control all treaty community and have like 100 accounts of all ranks.

Who are they to say who can play and who cant? These player KILLED treaty by making treaty privet for their circle of friends.

Thats why treaty is now reduced on few players only.

I tried to return also in 2013. but I was refused.

? 2nd part
Number of denied player increased and many were angry. Some went to play rush some exited game for ever and started to play other game.

But some of these denied by community players started to experiment and think. They found way to cheat and destory game to make REVANGE!

You cannot disable this cheat I saw it. If you disable it you will disable the game also because it is part of game. You would need to make
new game to disable this new cheat. This what some guys say like neruon to delete 1 function, go ahead do it and game will crush whenever
it tries to use that function which it has to use.

? Suma sumarum

My advice is to stop to close community if you want game to survive. Number of players will reduce.

How to make cheaters to stop do it?

Bann will not be affective- it can be removed easily with program.

My advice is to be most corect all of you. Dont insult people be fair let everyone play dont ask who is who JUST PLAY GAME as we used to do
it.

Dont make new patches or new black lists or communities it will reduce number of players a lot.

Most important stop making community which is like sekt only few players can play rest cant there are many angry players who want destroy
game now bcuz they arent able to play.

Even if you manage to disbale hack. There is always chance to make new hack game cant be PERFECT as nothing can.

WARNING! If you delete this post I will for revange distribute 10 hacks to new players. Thank you

lenka
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

best treaty players

Post by Goodspeed »

I don't even