I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

best treaty players

Post by Papist »

lenka wrote:
papist wrote:So youre mad because people decided to play in a way you didnt agree with?
No but they force people to accept it and they kicked all who didnt obey they stupid new rules- this is also against policy- you can find it. So this new cheat is not against policy it isnt real hack
it is included in game and it is legit ESO shouldnt even ban for it.
LOL, its against policy for people to play the way they want?

And the new hack involves modification of official game files, so yes it should be bannable.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

best treaty players

Post by Cometk »

illmatic wrote:also why BB in your deck.
blood brothers grants the 30 infinite tupi their guard upgrade, which is otherwise unattainable. you have the legendary upgrade from the capital (50%) and the shipment auto-upgrades the natives to veteran (25%) but nothing is said for the champion upgrade (40%). so blood brothers gives you that. essentially you squeeze more value from your native shipment. iirc it buffs the attack from 33 to 40 and the hp from 180 to 216' if not those exact numbers, it''s something similar.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

cometk wrote:
illmatic wrote:also why BB in your deck.
blood brothers grants the 30 infinite tupi their guard upgrade, which is otherwise unattainable. you have the legendary upgrade from the capital (50%) and the shipment auto-upgrades the natives to veteran (25%) but nothing is said for the champion upgrade (40%). so blood brothers gives you that. essentially you squeeze more value from your native shipment. iirc it buffs the attack from 33 to 40 and the hp from 180 to 216' if not those exact numbers, its something similar.

do i have to send 30 tupi before or after bb or does it not matter?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

best treaty players

Post by Cometk »

doesn't matter
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

lenka wrote:Open letter to ESO community

Dumbest thing ever.

If you''re trying to wave your dick around because good players now learned how to play from the older generation, don''t bother. There''s no ego and no shame in learning and copying strats off others. Each new top tier generation just refine builds and strategies to a point beyond the previous.

It seems like you''re the exact toxicity you''re talking about. If you''re gonna hate on the community, just quit. Seriously, we don''t have time for people like you who just want to bitch and moan about nothing, trying to get attention. You throw some of these old names around, Yes some of them were good and some of them weren''t, some of them were the first players to try strategies that are still in use today. What''s your point?

If you join games with a higher PR than your own and nobody can vouch for you, you''re probably gonna get removed. I think it''s literally always been like that with the exception of noob bashers. I''m not going to waste my time 1v1ing a sergeant when I''m a lt colonel. I will however play an unrated or two with them and help them out, I usually offer, depending on the time of day. If I don''t have the time then I talk them through strategy and mechanics and builds.

The way you''re posting around the forums is a disgrace and should be kept back in the 2007/2008 days where toxicity and raging was rampant. While I was nowhere near good, I remember the shit stain attitude of the semi/top tier. TRT forums have good recordings but the posts are full of trolling and ganging up and it''s just disgusting. It''s not like that anymore. It''s a smaller community but a much more positive one overall. Don''t bring that attitude back. Go home.
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

Also it doesn't matter how early or late you started playing the game. It doesn't provide any qualification for you to have a more informed opinion over somebody who started years later. All it means is you are more familiar with civs, maps, units, and the counter system. It does not mean you're right and others are wrong. There are several players who are still active that have been involved in tr since twc and they still can't breach pr 27.

If you're going to have this attitude, just leave. Nobody wants it here.
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

best treaty players

Post by _H2O »

Agree, this is a place to have fun playing aoe3, including NR40!
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

best treaty players

Post by edeholland »

The 'open letter' thread was closed, so please don't respond to it in another thread.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by ocemilky »

Sorry, he posted it in this thread too and I didn't see the other thread until after I wrote this. Mb
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

best treaty players

Post by mongobillione »

:(
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

best treaty players

Post by mongobillione »

charlemagen wrote:
illmatic wrote:make a better list.
Current pros[ul type="disc"][li]Dicktator_[/li][li]Lukas_L99[/li][li]AJIV[/li][li]Charlemagen[/li][li]Sergyou7[/li][li]foire421[/li][li]montsralgoran[/li][li]_ZOMBIE_(stormcoming)[/li][li][span style="background-color:transparent'"]LT_General_Kelly (DONORPRINCE)[/span][/li][li]asmthom39[/li][li]Titanrising[/li][li]Jamus[/li][/ul]

List is not in order of strongest players, although dick and lukas are the best. There are many more players that could be on that list, if not deserve to be but that is the basis of the current top tier community.

u might wanna suck my dick u gay cunt where am i huh? i never donate u again
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

best treaty players

Post by mongobillione »

monstr and titanrising lmao i hope i face u in tourney
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

and he put himself in his own list which is kinda arrogant considering dick is the best player hands down atm and he didn't put himself in his list.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

and notice how he said "current pros" when I had asked for 2012-2015.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

and also notice how he just gives a list of names he thinks are good rather than giving the 3 best players in each civ from 2012-2015.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

yes im arrogant. and yes thank you mongo :) <3
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

mnogobillione wrote:monstr and titanrising lmao i hope i face u in tourney
titanrising didnt participate :(
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

charlemagen wrote:yes im arrogant.
thanks for pointing out the obvious with another useless post
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

best treaty players

Post by charlemagen »

illmatic wrote:
charlemagen wrote:yes im arrogant.
thanks for pointing out the obvious with another useless post
why are you so mad? This forum was not set up to be argumentative and it certainly has gone off topic a number of times.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

best treaty players

Post by princeofkabul »

Just a quick question. I saw Mankel beating sergyo in nr 40 game in andes. In this list sergyo is listed pro nr 40 player. Mankel did beat him atleast once , so does that mean he's not only a sup pro, but also a tr pro?
My point is, the "pro" tittle seems to be bit misleading in this topic.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

mnogobillione wrote:
charlemagen wrote:Current pros[ul type="disc"][li]Dicktator_[/li][li]Lukas_L99[/li][li]AJIV[/li][li]Charlemagen[/li][li]Sergyou7[/li][li]foire421[/li][li]montsralgoran[/li][li]_ZOMBIE_(stormcoming)[/li][li][span style="background-color:transparent'"]LT_General_Kelly (DONORPRINCE)[/span][/li][li]asmthom39[/li][li]Titanrising[/li][li]Jamus[/li][/ul]

List is not in order of strongest players, although dick and lukas are the best. There are many more players that could be on that list, if not deserve to be but that is the basis of the current top tier community.

u might wanna suck my dick u gay cunt where am i huh? i never donate u again

That was random and completely uncalled for XD.

@prince if h20 had a bit experience he could definitely be a treaty pro.

@illmatic are you Zach? You sound like Zach right now (random flaming toward charlemagen)
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

best treaty players

Post by lukasl99 »

princeofkabul wrote:Just a quick question. I saw Mankel beating sergyo in nr 40 game in andes. In this list sergyo is listed pro nr 40 player. Mankel did beat him atleast once , so does that mean he''s not only a sup pro, but also a tr pro?
"Pro" in a kinda dead game is misleading anyway, usually a pro gamer earns money by playing the game and imo occasional tournaments organized by the community aren''t enough to make a player a "professional" if he wins them.
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

best treaty players

Post by dicktator »

lukasl99 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:Just a quick question. I saw Mankel beating sergyo in nr 40 game in andes. In this list sergyo is listed pro nr 40 player. Mankel did beat him atleast once , so does that mean hes not only a sup pro, but also a tr pro?
"Pro" in a kinda dead game is misleading anyway, usually a pro gamer earns money by playing the game and imo occasional tournaments organized by the community arent enough to make a player a "professional" if he wins them.

For our intents and purposes a treaty pro is someone who can more or less consistently play treaty at a high level.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

best treaty players

Post by illmatic »

dicktator wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:u might wanna suck my dick u gay cunt where am i huh? i never donate u again
That was random and completely uncalled for XD.

@prince if h20 had a bit experience he could definitely be a treaty pro.

@illmatic are you Zach? You sound like Zach right now (random flaming toward charlemagen)

idk who zach is but i dont blame him. besides, its not really random his list was brought up by mongo and i hadnt commented on it before. anyways I did take it too far calling him arrogant on a gaming forum (lol) and i do appologize for calling him that without really knowing who he is.