Aztec treaty 40 guide?

United States of America gro74
Crossbow
ESO: gro74

Re: Aztec treaty 40 guide?

Post by gro74 »

@Lukas_L99 @martinspjuth Would one or both of you mind posting a rec or two since you have both been testing these builds?
Every man has his own way of eating yogurt.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

@gro74

It's from lukas's past broadcasts.

Click here to watch
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

On RE patch I always used to age 2 asap to send team 3 vills asap. On the fanpatch since all team cards had their team status removed it's probably better to do what Lukas said.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
United States of America gro74
Crossbow
ESO: gro74

Post by gro74 »

dicktator_ wrote:On RE patch I always used to age 2 asap to send team 3 vills asap. On the fanpatch since all team cards had their team status removed it's probably better to do what Lukas said.

Is team 3 vils worth sending even when you only have 1 other teammate?
Every man has his own way of eating yogurt.
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

No only send in 3v3
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

gro74 wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:On RE patch I always used to age 2 asap to send team 3 vills asap. On the fanpatch since all team cards had their team status removed it's probably better to do what Lukas said.

yes gives a really nice economic boost to your team mate.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

gro74 wrote:

In the end of RE treaty, I stopped doing it, but it's more a matter of preference
r]
Sweden martinspjuth
Dragoon
ESO: martinspjuth

Post by martinspjuth »

gro74 wrote:Is team 3 vils worth sending even when you only have 1 other teammate?

Depends on what civ your team mate is. The stronger eco civ they are, the less important that card is to send. In 2v2 i would send it if my mate was Dutch. I would consider sending it if my mate was spain/otto/port and up against some1 stronger. For any other civ i would not send it in 2v2.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

As Aztec on re you probably weren't going to win your fight if your opponent knew how to spam musk tower skirm. The way you won games with Aztec was by helping your teammate(s) win his/their fight(s) as hard as possible. So it always seemed logical to me to get all the economic team cards out as soon as possible to help make my teammates boom as high as possible.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

@_NiceKING_ , can we have a treaty strategy wall? :flowers:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

dicktator_ wrote:As Aztec on re you probably weren't going to win your fight if your opponent knew how to spam musk tower skirm. The way you won games with Aztec was by helping your teammate(s) win his/their fight(s) as hard as possible. So it always seemed logical to me to get all the economic team cards out as soon as possible to help make my teammates boom as high as possible.

Tbh, the warchief cover mode exploit could turn some match ups now.
r]
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

don't use bugs as a way of gaining advantages :mad:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

To the vills: Only if 3v3 imo.

also in general aztec on RE are just too bad, every civ with half decent skirms behind walls/front walling+towers will win. just plain 99 skirms. Thats if you dont abuse walls plus wall hp dance yourself and run from position to position, coming from sides etc - use their flexibility. Thats the proper way to do aztec on RE, don't even think of standing fight if you're up against sth port-like. You might have a chance against otto and brits, spain if you catch them out of position and with overpop.

edit: by abusing walls i mean standing with 20 vills on half map line at minute 40, send them forward to enemy base and as close to their future fb as it gets and wall everything in with at least 3 layers.

blessings
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

@pecelot yea, but there are very few and old guides on esoc, some of the old guides should be revised
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Looks like we have a task for our local treaty pros! :flowers:
India The Lost Elixir
Crossbow

Post by The Lost Elixir »

_NiceKING_ wrote:
Eagle Runner Knights are the equivalent of ranged cavalry. They are good against cavalry but lose to Skirmisher. Although they can be reasonably effective against Musketeer/Janissary/Abus Gun.

Your forgot one point. Eagle runner knight is technically classified as archer, so all archer techs effect erks, for instance seminole bower upgrade(+25% archer attack).

He's reasonable vs skirmishers too, his 1.5 rate of fire and 0.3 ranged resistance helps quite a lot. Besides skirms have 2x bonus vs erk. So he takes 40*2*0.7(I assumed 40 ranged attack for generality) = 56 damage but dishes out 35*2*0.7 = 49(due to 1.5 ROF) damage vs skirmisher type units for every 3 seconds. Not that bad. Besides he has greater HP when compared to skirms. Versus European skirms he fares even better because they have lesser attack.

So create more numbers of these guys. They are the only strong ranged infantry like units(even though they are considered as ranged cavalry) aztecs have. Maces are pretty weak in late games. But they lose miserably to urumi.