User avatar
China paddy_jai
Musketeer
Posts: 85
  • Link to post
  • Quote

05 Jan 2017, 14:34

Souix so powerful :O
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Dragoon
Posts: 262
ESO: QueenOfdestiny
  • Link to post
  • Quote

08 Apr 2017, 21:40

I need to download and wait since 2 days :cry: :cry: :cry:
Quand je suis chez toi, le monde extérieur est silencieux
User avatar
Canada _NiceKING_
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1565
ESO: _NiceKING_
  • Link to post
  • Quote

08 Apr 2017, 22:00

queenofdestiny wrote:I need to download and wait since 2 days :cry: :cry: :cry:

updated the link
Image
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Lancer
Donator 02
Posts: 831
  • Link to post
  • Quote

08 Apr 2017, 22:04

Where is 1.4 ?????
User avatar
Canada _NiceKING_
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1565
ESO: _NiceKING_
  • Link to post
  • Quote

08 Apr 2017, 22:21

Gichtenlord wrote:Where is 1.4 ?????

coming soon :unsure:
Image
User avatar
China paddy_jai
Musketeer
Posts: 85
  • Link to post
  • Quote

23 Apr 2017, 07:45

china has too many useful cards now O.O
cant take all of them
United States of America dicktator_
Dragoon
Posts: 390
  • Link to post
  • Quote

23 Apr 2017, 17:31

paddy_jai wrote:china has too many useful cards now O.O
cant take all of them

Yeah that's the point and it's why cowing isn't that big of a buff.
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Dragoon
Posts: 262
ESO: QueenOfdestiny
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 07:30

Please nerf Aztec... It can not be that a Aztec "skirm" has more attack and more hp than a cassador AND ITS CHEAPER WTF
Quand je suis chez toi, le monde extérieur est silencieux
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Dragoon
Posts: 471
ESO: Lukas_L99
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 07:33

Aztecs are pretty bad actually
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Dragoon
Posts: 262
ESO: QueenOfdestiny
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 07:42

Lukas_L99 wrote:Aztecs are pretty bad actually

Taunt:71
Well idk but it's just spamming to me and with cheaper and stronger units so why they are bad? :dry:
Quand je suis chez toi, le monde extérieur est silencieux
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Dragoon
Posts: 471
ESO: Lukas_L99
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 08:36

queenofdestiny wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:Aztecs are pretty bad actually

Taunt:71
Well idk but it's just spamming to me and with cheaper and stronger units so why they are bad? :dry:


It's true that it's often a spam fest in a fight where aztecs are involved, but aztecs are bad cause they take ages to take down walls and can't really kill infantry masses fast enough (no cannons).
United States of America dicktator_
Dragoon
Posts: 390
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 13:04

Aztecs are bad vs mass walking and vs any civ that can make proper musk/skirm. Also the return of 7 towers made aztec slightly worse.
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Dragoon
Posts: 262
ESO: QueenOfdestiny
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 14:19

dicktator_ wrote:Aztecs are bad vs mass walking and vs any civ that can make proper musk/skirm. Also the return of 7 towers made aztec slightly worse.


Yes that's true but they will never run out of rss bc they don't need so much wood anymore
Quand je suis chez toi, le monde extérieur est silencieux
United States of America dicktator_
Dragoon
Posts: 390
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 15:19

queenofdestiny wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Aztecs are bad vs mass walking and vs any civ that can make proper musk/skirm. Also the return of 7 towers made aztec slightly worse.


Yes that's true but they will never run out of rss bc they don't need so much wood anymore

Games VS Aztecs can be really long and tedious for sure. You can't really push out of your walls so you have to slowly wall forward and arrow knights cancel your mortars so you have to push very carefully. It's not an enjoyable matchup but that's just how treaty is.

Aztecs still run out of wood eventually on non-Andes maps btw.
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Dragoon
Posts: 262
ESO: QueenOfdestiny
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 16:13

dicktator_ wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Aztecs are bad vs mass walking and vs any civ that can make proper musk/skirm. Also the return of 7 towers made aztec slightly worse.


Yes that's true but they will never run out of rss bc they don't need so much wood anymore

Games VS Aztecs can be really long and tedious for sure. You can't really push out of your walls so you have to slowly wall forward and arrow knights cancel your mortars so you have to push very carefully. It's not an enjoyable matchup but that's just how treaty is.

Aztecs still run out of wood eventually on non-Andes maps btw.


hmm okay i trust in you and belive what you say :P
was just confused kaiser played against flokos aztec and ke run out of rss befor floko thats all
Quand je suis chez toi, le monde extérieur est silencieux
Germany supernapoleon
Dragoon
Posts: 250
ESO: Supernapoleon
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 16:47

queenofdestiny wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Yes that's true but they will never run out of rss bc they don't need so much wood anymore

Games VS Aztecs can be really long and tedious for sure. You can't really push out of your walls so you have to slowly wall forward and arrow knights cancel your mortars so you have to push very carefully. It's not an enjoyable matchup but that's just how treaty is.

Aztecs still run out of wood eventually on non-Andes maps btw.


hmm okay i trust in you and belive what you say :P
was just confused kaiser played against flokos aztec and ke run out of rss befor floko thats all

Maybe Floko>Kaiser ?
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
ESOC Patch Team
Posts: 3626
Location: Paris
  • Link to post
  • Quote

02 May 2017, 16:58

He had 20k unspent when I had no res left (and I didn't mismacro, though I tributed like 5k wood to queen), because maces are so cost-effective that they shit on other RI and ofc on musks. And you can't counter them with artillery, because arrow knights counter cannons and it's so hard for you to snipe them since they have no counter at range (realistically the 3 crackshots aren't enough), and just forget about making huss because erk are the best ranged cav unit in the game. Lukas even told me that I shouldn't make any huss if there's more than 10 erk on the field. So how do you counter this mass of maces then ? 40f 30g unit with more dps than skirms and still good hp...
"Interactive stream" !

Auch wenn du so weit weg bist, habe ich nur einen Traum: dich zu küssen, neben mir zu spüren und in meinen Armen zu halten.

Image
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Dragoon
Posts: 471
ESO: Lukas_L99
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 May 2017, 08:26

Kaiserklein wrote:He had 20k unspent when I had no res left (and I didn't mismacro, though I tributed like 5k wood to queen), because maces are so cost-effective that they shit on other RI and ofc on musks. And you can't counter them with artillery, because arrow knights counter cannons and it's so hard for you to snipe them since they have no counter at range (realistically the 3 crackshots aren't enough), and just forget about making huss because erk are the best ranged cav unit in the game. Lukas even told me that I shouldn't make any huss if there's more than 10 erk on the field. So how do you counter this mass of maces then ? 40f 30g unit with more dps than skirms and still good hp...


Rlly hard to tell what went wrong without having seen the game, but usually you just have to spam walls and towers together with a ~60/40 musk/cass composition.
It is pretty boring and usually takes a long time until aztecs are drained, but against many walls and towers they'd have to invest more pop into arrow knights which need 2 pop.

For example kurahadol recently played it decently vs me and held easily even though his army composition wasnt ideal (he made some goons): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138965990?t=01h48m12s
There was no way for me to push those walls and 7 towers. With 30 tupi overpop & 3 explorers+dog Port army is better than the aztec one.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
ESOC Patch Team
Posts: 3626
Location: Paris
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 May 2017, 08:44

I did 7 towers in that game and walled up a bit. Was your game with 30g maces, or still with wood ? Because I think it makes a huge difference.
60/40 musk/cass ? I don't understand this, maces shit on musks, and tbh musks don't hard counter any of azzy units, shouldn't you do like 70/30 cass/musk or so ?
Next time, if there's one, I'll try to rec or stream it
"Interactive stream" !

Auch wenn du so weit weg bist, habe ich nur einen Traum: dich zu küssen, neben mir zu spüren und in meinen Armen zu halten.

Image
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Dragoon
Posts: 471
ESO: Lukas_L99
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 May 2017, 08:57

My game was with coin maces.
The thing with cass is that they're great in ranged fights cause of 50% RR but completely get rekt in melee, so you really need a meat shield so coyotes don't get to them. I also think you're overrating mace a little, they get 21 damage with a rof of 1,5 which is pretty good, but their HP is quite low and they need ages to kill that 3k hp dog+ 3 explorers once they come into play.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
ESOC Patch Team
Posts: 3626
Location: Paris
  • Link to post
  • Quote

03 May 2017, 09:21

Well they're just like 1.5 times cheaper than cassadores, and they still have a bit more dps, even tho they tank less yeah. And yeah I know I need to cover my cass, but musks are here only for coyotes tbh, so I just make enough musks to counter the coyotes, I don't think I need 60 musks on the field ?
"Interactive stream" !

Auch wenn du so weit weg bist, habe ich nur einen Traum: dich zu küssen, neben mir zu spüren und in meinen Armen zu halten.

Image
User avatar
China paddy_jai
Musketeer
Posts: 85
  • Link to post
  • Quote

10 May 2017, 05:31

something about china
i am happy to see china can cow again :) andthere are so many good cards now for china that i have to make more decks XD
When i play NE china, i ally with germany in consulate and get hcs and dopps to defend them, however i hardly use uhlan and skirm, i even send the 11 skirm from the hc consulate army to the front field of battle so that they can die asap.
in patch, i dont get it the reason to spend 1100export to make uhlan or skirm from consulate since china already can spam melee cav and ckn is way better than skirm. in NE i always spam dopp to defend artilary in situation when cav coming, because they are cheap and spam instantly and function only as anti cav and strong melee shield for china which is exactly what china lacks. but in patch i can do that because dopp is binded with uhlan and they cost 1100e, i cant spam them because they are way more expensive than what they really worth to me( as a suicide meat shield for heavy inf or cav melee spam). so i think revert the china germany consulate army to let china can make pure dopp is much better than the current army combo imo

another is about the nat hp card china and india have. they currently grant 10%hp on patch. But i think the 10% speed buff is also necessary since china and india dont have AA, they can not get the 10%move speed tech, so the game designed this card to let them have same speed as european civ nat units, which is a balance of the game imo
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Dragoon
Posts: 471
ESO: Lukas_L99
  • Link to post
  • Quote

10 May 2017, 19:21

Tbh I forgot to tell the developers to revert the consulate armies to RE and remove the export trickle. China might be a little too strong right now.

Also you might be right about the nat card, but 10% ho isn't that huge, I think there are better cards to send.
User avatar
China paddy_jai
Musketeer
Posts: 85
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 May 2017, 04:36

Lukas_L99 wrote:Tbh I forgot to tell the developers to revert the consulate armies to RE and remove the export trickle. China might be a little too strong right now.

Also you might be right about the nat card, but 10% ho isn't that huge, I think there are better cards to send.


the export card is too strong XD
User avatar
Canada _NiceKING_
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
Posts: 1565
ESO: _NiceKING_
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 May 2017, 13:15

paddy_jai wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:Tbh I forgot to tell the developers to revert the consulate armies to RE and remove the export trickle. China might be a little too strong right now.

Also you might be right about the nat card, but 10% ho isn't that huge, I think there are better cards to send.


the export card is too strong XD

The export trickle card is like 50 vills generating export :grin:
Image

Forum Info

Return to “Treaty Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest