in TR how many times do you ransom explorer?

Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Re: in TR how many times do you ransom explorer?

Post by Gichtenlord »

i give up. This thread reminds me of dsy who said that it is completely unfair that better players can delete wall pillars
r]
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Post by supernapoleon »

Is like alt+d cheat!!
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

supernapoleon wrote:Is like alt+d cheat!!

For balance they should have removed 3 explorers from the game in the patch. It does not add anything good to the game. Port does not need it.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
supernapoleon wrote:Is like alt+d cheat!!

For balance they should have removed 3 explorers from the game in the patch. It does not add anything good to the game. Port does not need it.

It's their unique thing, having 3 explorers. Wouldn't want taking it away from them.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

they have plenty of unique things that will not degrade from the civ..... 50% cassadors, 20 range jinetes, 4 pop inf shredding artillery, now 48 range mortars.... 3 explorers is really overkill and was off balance. If they are still working the same roll to tank as they were then having something less off balance is not balancing them and the idea of the patch was to balance the civs.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Post by charlemagen »

@howlingwolfpaw , with out explorers port become one of the worst civs. But thats at a higher level of play.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

one of the worst civs really? I just cant fathom that. but then this one card makes it one of the best? then logic concludes that it is an OP card still. I have used ports and not used explorers and drained 1st lt germany on ORI. even when he massive overpop cannot break port.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Most of the time, games below major or maybe even high captain level are decided by basic things like unit composition and keeping pop up, but civ balance is rarely an issue.
r]
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:one of the worst civs really? I just cant fathom that. but then this one card makes it one of the best? then logic concludes that it is an OP card still. I have used ports and not used explorers and drained 1st lt germany on ORI. even when he massive overpop cannot break port.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

No more talk about thish game mode which ish a bastardization of sim city and wolosseum plz
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:one of the worst civs really? I just cant fathom that. but then this one card makes it one of the best? then logic concludes that it is an OP card still. I have used ports and not used explorers and drained 1st lt germany on ORI. even when he massive overpop cannot break port.

what are you trying to say by highlighting that?
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:

Gichtenlord wrote:Most of the time, games below major or maybe even high captain level are decided by basic things like unit composition and keeping pop up, but civ balance is rarely an issue.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Gichtenlord wrote:Most of the time, games below major or maybe even high captain level are decided by basic things like unit composition and keeping pop up, but civ balance is rarely an issue.

is it some bug that I do not see any of your response?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I'll bite.

Lukas is saying that using low level (major or lower) games as an argument for balance doesn't work because at that level, games are often decided by compositional mistakes and players not playing the matchup well. Ports should never, EVER beat Germany in a nr55 ori without explorers. I'm pretty sure a German player can just roll his face across the keyboard and still win that mu, provided he deletes enough vills. If you won against Germany as no explorer port, it's because your opponent played it wrong and/or you played better. If you take away explorers, ports have nothing that can compete with Germany in that setting. Ports have a better military sure, but Germany starts with ~800 more points, which allows them to delete a ton of vills and swarm their opponent with overpop. If done well, this will break ports. Explorers give ports a way to cope with Germany's insane overpop and possibly drain them out and win the mu.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

pecelot wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I think u are trolling.... nice.... very nice.... arentthese forums just nice....
Estonia BraveDryWall
Crossbow
ESO: ok

Post by BraveDryWall »

It's pecelot, of course he gonna troll..
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

naw pecelot is not trolling
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Estonia BraveDryWall
Crossbow
ESO: ok

Post by BraveDryWall »

HeatitUP_ wrote:naw pecelot is not trolling

Yea right dude, you need your meds I think
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

my meds are the best :smile:
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

dicktator_ wrote:I'll bite.

Lukas is saying that using low level (major or lower) games as an argument for balance doesn't work because at that level, games are often decided by compositional mistakes and players not playing the matchup well. Ports should never, EVER beat Germany in a nr55 ori without explorers. I'm pretty sure a German player can just roll his face across the keyboard and still win that mu, provided he deletes enough vills. If you won against Germany as no explorer port, it's because your opponent played it wrong and/or you played better. If you take away explorers, ports have nothing that can compete with Germany in that setting. Ports have a better military sure, but Germany starts with ~800 more points, which allows them to delete a ton of vills and swarm their opponent with overpop. If done well, this will break ports. Explorers give ports a way to cope with Germany's insane overpop and possibly drain them out and win the mu.

I think he played pretty good, could have been better but I play with only a few front walls, I like to let people think they are winning and try to push hard but my FB behind it is extensive so I play at my barracks but he has to far to walk.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

BraveDryWall wrote:It's pecelot, of course he gonna troll..
Mexico Ucanwinnewcivsanmaps
Skirmisher
ESO: No_Scope_420

Post by Ucanwinnewcivsanmaps »

Ransom? What is that? Is that a mod?! A new special way of pressing "alt-D"?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD so funny XDDDDDDDDDDDD