Will anyone help me make a Better TR patch?

No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Re: Will anyone help me make a Better TR patch?

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Jerom wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:No offense here, but I got the feeling that howlingwolfpaw is the treaty version of thebritish

Didnt thebritish ended up trying to make his own patch too?

Anyhow, it seems your ideal patch goals differ from those of the treaty patch team, which is unfortunate. You can make your own patch but that'd probably only be for making theoretical ideas reality as a personal project. I doubt your patch would overtake the already established treaty patch which is widely supported by the top players and has a prrtty decent userbase.

If you want to influence the balance of a treaty patch that is being played, my guess would be that your best shot is working with the treaty team or just giving them ideas (personally I actually like reduced training time for urumi so thats something) that kinda fit within their vision on balancing.

no I pretty much expect this idea to fail. mainly because there are so few players who routinely play the game and to be successful needs support of top players. but maybe they just do not see the vision I have, its like being an artist and trying to describe a painting, people dont really know what to expect until they see the vibrant colors and dynamic use of movement and diversity among the elements.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

_H2O wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:i agree _h20 i would really like to but all my ideas are shut down without any testing or anything so it is frustrating I do not really feel like i would be accepted.

The only idea u presented us was giving urumis shorter shipment duration. Stop being a dickhead just because we dont like ur suggestion.

Wolf you need to respect that amount of time and effort the team has put into balance already. They already made a good first move of getting the treaty balance much more in line. Now they can diversify.

There are the best treaty players thinking through ideas and limited time to do testing. So hopefully you understand that some changes might never make it to testing.

I am sure you have good ideas, I would suggest trying to limit your ideas to only a few and start there. It will help get to your best changes :).

I have not given up yet! like a small stream I will forge a grand canyon over time. and help make TR a designed game mode built for massive epic battles!
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
_H2O wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Wolf you need to respect that amount of time and effort the team has put into balance already. They already made a good first move of getting the treaty balance much more in line. Now they can diversify.

There are the best treaty players thinking through ideas and limited time to do testing. So hopefully you understand that some changes might never make it to testing.

I am sure you have good ideas, I would suggest trying to limit your ideas to only a few and start there. It will help get to your best changes :).

I have not given up yet! like a small stream I will forge a grand canyon over time. and help make TR a designed game mode built for massive epic battles!

That's the spirit!