Suggestion to all treaty players creating topics

No Flag IP Man
Skirmisher

Suggestion to all treaty players creating topics

Post by IP Man »

This forum is visited by 90% supremacy players, so the default gamemode is Supremacy,(by logic) so whenever theres a treaty topic asking a question, supremacy players will give their opinion based on supremacy viewtopic.php?f=176&t=7607
So, my suggestion to every treaty player is to add {TR} between their topic title, so people can know if the topic is about supremacy or treaty. This isn't flaming or anything. Just a suggestion, so there wont be any more incidents like in the topic i linked.

@dicktator_
@charlemagen
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer
ESO: stonecold316

Re: Suggestion to all treaty players creating topics

Post by stonecold316 »

lol then u guys need to learn how to fucking read i said in my topic nr 40 nr 55 how the fuck does that mean rush???????? clearl;y nr 55 or nr 40 CLEARLY means treaty my god what a useless topic to try and flame me stating to players in my topics its not rush when it clearly STATES its treaty and within a TREATY forum
No Flag IP Man
Skirmisher

Post by IP Man »

No need to be butthurt. I clearly stated in my topic that this isn't flaming, but a suggestion.
Anyways, nobody reads the topic description if the question is in the topic title, and it is not asking for advice, but instead it is asking of other's opinions about certain subject. You should also consider the fact that your topic is on the main page too and not only in the treaty subforum. And if you quys don't wanna bother with adding a simple [TR] in front of your title names (which takes 5-10 seconds at max), you shouldn't flame others if they post about supremacy in a topic which has no [TR] in their title.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I think it's unnecessary, moderators created a treaty section already, so if one is confused, they can look up at the top of the page to see to which section a thread belongs.
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer
ESO: stonecold316

Post by stonecold316 »

my threads are within treaty section as is this thread so if that was another so called shot on where topics should be i dont see any reason why my threads in treaty section are ill placed
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

i get what IPman is saying, if you just clicked this the link for the topic from the right side bar that has all the active topics you would not know if its TR or not unless you found it in text or looked at the top sub forum list. Which can be confusing, but I had no problem understanding this was for TR
United States of America illusioNtEk
Skirmisher
ESO: illusioNtEk

Post by illusioNtEk »

We don't have to do {TR] because we have a entire forum just for treaty. So all topics/threads created around the forums that relates to treaty will be moved here.

and users like stonecold who made that thread you linked was created in the treaty forum so I see nothing wrong with it.

Treaty is becoming popular so get used to it
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I think if the site could easily make a tag for the items in the right side bar then it would be a good idea.
Like my post " a case for building wall times" only would know its TR if you took the time to look at top for what forum it came out of. which is a good habit but people get quick to respond, and increasing wall build time for SUP makes no sense.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

illusioNtEk wrote:We don't have to do {TR] because we have a entire forum just for treaty. So all topics/threads created around the forums that relates to treaty will be moved here.

and users like stonecold who made that thread you linked was created in the treaty forum so I see nothing wrong with it.

Treaty is becoming popular so get used to it

I actually think this will help TR's popularity, or at least, make other users aware of the TR presence on the forum.

Think of a new member looking at recent threads in the side bar. If he were a TR player I'm sure he would like to see that there are TR posts being made on this website, because aoe forums (and especially esoc because we've hosted many rush tourneys already) are assumed to be rush.

They might not find the TR-specific sub-forums right away. And for users like me, who almost exclusively use the recent threads sidebar to browse, not only will it help with clarity but also putting the TR community out there in terms of being a significant part of the website.