enkanta ui mod effects the stream?

Australia stonecold316
Musketeer
ESO: stonecold316

enkanta ui mod effects the stream?

Post by stonecold316 »

ive been streaming with enkanta mod recently downloaded.
since then my streams seem to look very poor quality is there a way to fix that and if so how please?
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer

Re: enkanta ui mod effects the stream?

Post by stonecold316 »

ive kept the most recent stream but its not really capturing what i see i see sweet as quality but it comes up mush now on stream like its been stripped right down
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

there should be no reason whatsoever for the ekanta UI to affect your stream quality
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer

Post by stonecold316 »

well it has
check it out all streams perfect

i download enkanta now stream is bare
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Itd be more likely that you jist changed your bitrate on accident.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

stonecold316 wrote:ive been streaming with enkanta mod recently downloaded.
since then my streams seem to look very poor quality is there a way to fix that and if so how please?

On Ekanta UI there is an option to "hide particles" or something like that, it is known that this option eats up a lot of memory so that could possibly be your problem.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

InsectPoison wrote:it is known that this option eats up a lot of memory so that could possibly be your problem.

source? i say you're full of shit, that option is there to improve performance by disabling particles, lol
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

iNcog wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:it is known that this option eats up a lot of memory so that could possibly be your problem.

source? i say you're full of shit, that option is there to improve performance by disabling particles, lol

It's actually true, although it has nothing to do with stonecolds problem. If you use the option to hide particles, the game builds up memory a lot faster. I know it goes against all logic and there's no reason that it should happen but it's actually true lol. I tested it by first watching a treaty record game with the option checked (the game was taking up something like 1.2 gigabytes of ram by the time the record game was over) and by watching that same game without the option checked (it was only taking 450 megabytes of ram).

The ui should have 0 effect on stream quality, regardless of whether or not hide particles is checked.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

heeeh that's kind of weird

interesting
Garja wrote:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

iNcog wrote:

lol that's really rude, wtf, you picked him as your main flame target, whereas in fact he's not the worst of „trolls", I actually doubt he should be considered in such categories, judging by his recent forum output
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer

Post by stonecold316 »

ahh cheers i did
bit rate was well high unsure how i changed it
cheers guys
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

insect has only posted troll topics that i've read, if you're an idiot 100 times and then nice 2 or 3 times i'm not gonna change my mind about you

though i guess i was mistaken in that he wasn't full of shit? i don't care all that much
Garja wrote:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Yeah, especially now in comparison with other great forum personalities, this particular fella is nice. He wasn't even that bad in the first place, you must have strongly remembered something he did and just memorised that, by the looks of things... :hmm:
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer

Post by stonecold316 »

only done 65 posts and i already have a hater well now im touched :P
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer

Post by stonecold316 »

although like to point out 8481 posts seems to me his the troll?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

pecelot wrote:Yeah, especially now in comparison with other great forum personalities, this particular fella is nice. He wasn't even that bad in the first place, you must have strongly remembered something he did and just memorised that, by the looks of things... :hmm:

we won't know what you're talking about because my post got deleted

god damn it moderation around here is bollocks. now i don't even know what i got warned for anymore
Garja wrote:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

stonecold316 wrote:only done 65 posts and i already have a hater well now im touched :P

i never said anything against you, i only flamed insectpoison, unless you're the same person as he there is no hating whatsoever going on

this is why we don't delete posts, because otherwise shit gets mixed up and i end up having flamed people i never wanted to in the first place
Garja wrote:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

iNcog wrote:
pecelot wrote:Yeah, especially now in comparison with other great forum personalities, this particular fella is nice. He wasn't even that bad in the first place, you must have strongly remembered something he did and just memorised that, by the looks of things... :hmm:

we won't know what you're talking about because my post got deleted

god damn it moderation around here is bollocks. now i don't even know what i got warned for anymore

I don't know which post you're referring to, unless you're talking about a potential one you posted after my latest reply... :hmm:
To be honest your comments in such manner don't bring anything to a discussion and in a way are poisonous... :hmm:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I only left one bad message in this thread and it's not the one which got deleted

it's annoying as fuck that moderators keep deleting or modifying shit which is the most unprofessional way to moderate things, only makes things more annoying for the end user and dilutes moderation since other people don't see what's right or wrong

i still don't care either way. i'm just gonna do whatever the fuck i want until i get banned :/
Garja wrote:
Australia stonecold316
Musketeer

Post by stonecold316 »

my mistake i read it like u were flaming me personally then reading other posts from others
i guess i got confused :/
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

iNcog wrote:I only left one bad message in this thread and it's not the one which got deleted

it's annoying as fuck that moderators keep deleting or modifying shit which is the most unprofessional way to moderate things, only makes things more annoying for the end user and dilutes moderation since other people don't see what's right or wrong

i still don't care either way. i'm just gonna do whatever the fuck i want until i get banned :/

Maybe they know they can treat you in a different manner, judging by you previous output and history in the community, so for instance they don't feel like justifying each of the actions they take in your case. But that's just my personal assumption... :hmm:
Other than that, I can certainly claim that n0eL has been doing a good job as a moderator ever since he got more involved in here. :flowers:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

stonecold316 wrote:my mistake i read it like u were flaming me personally then reading other posts from others
i guess i got confused :/

let us get along friend no issues
Garja wrote:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

pecelot wrote:
iNcog wrote:I only left one bad message in this thread and it's not the one which got deleted

Maybe they know they can treat you in a different manner, judging by you previous output and history in the community, so for instance they don't feel like justifying each of the actions they take in your case. But that's just my personal assumption... :hmm:
Other than that, I can certainly claim that n0eL has been doing a good job as a moderator ever since he got more involved in here. :flowers:

it wasn't noel but whoever moderated this thread and warned me was heavy handed about it.

it's a bit annoying then again i don't care all that much. just, really, not deleting posts is moderation 101.
Garja wrote:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

The only mod I saw active recently was n0eL himself, maybe Papist sometimes, Jerom gave up on that some time ago, by the looks of things... :hmm:
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Post by Durokan »

I know who it was but i might get shot if i reveal it
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top