Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Chinese Treaty Guide

Post by _NiceKING_ »

RE Patch
Treaty Patch

China is a pretty fascinating civilization with unique army and powerful economy

[spoiler=RE Patch]BOOM

Age I

Gather crates. Make a village and market. Get Water Wheel (first wood upgrade) and then keep 8-9 villagers on food while rest to wood/coin to get first mining/food/civil servants market upgrades. New villagers go to wood/coin as needed.
Now, gather 150 extra coin, then move all coin villagers to wood to get 200 wood for consulate and 150 wood for Livestock faster fattening upgrade and another village. Ally with Russia. New vills to food.
Once consulate and 2nd village are made, shift all villagers to food EXCEPT 2 VILLAGERS WHO YOU WILL KEEP ON WOOD TILL AGE 3.
First card= Water Buffalo Ranching. Start making Buffaloes, 5/village. Be careful to not make more buffaloes than your village capacity.
Age up with Summer Palace.
Second card= Faster livestock fattening. Third card= 300% faster livestock gather rate.While aging, shift about half villagers to coin for faster Age III time.
[Note: If you want to get 20 vill overpop from AGE V faster than start making cows in AGE III and not in AGE I]
Age II

Gather 400 food age up bonus crates.
Get second Age II market upgrades wood/food/coin.
By now your Buffaloes should be fattened. Use food vills to eat Buffaloes and remember to replace each buffalo as soon as it is killed.
Once you hit 1000 coin/1200 food, age up (White Pagoda). While aging, get extra 150 coin/food to get age II all resource faster gather upgrade then shift most villagers to wood.

Age III

Make 2 more TC's. Set gather point to food/coin.
Gather 400 extra wood to get 2 more villages up so you can train all 20 Buffaloes.
Allocate villagers so that you can get 1200 coin/2000 food ASAP.
Send Acupuncture and Refrigeration cards.
Age up with Porcelain Tower.

Age IV

Things are gonna get a bit spicy here, as you'll have to manage buffaloes as well as make walls and buildings.
Set Porcelain tower to coin. Get factory from Consulate when you get 800 export and upgrade coin production.
Keep most villagers on food, so you can keep making villagers and Buffaloes.
Now you should send villagers to wood too. Get last wood upgrade.Make more villages/rice paddy's and upgrade their food when you get the enough wood.
Manage villagers so that you can get 4000 coin/4000 food by the time you get 86-87 villagers out.

Age up with Temple of Heaven wonder with 1 villager when you reach 86 villagers.
Ally with Germans and DONT FORGET TO GET THEIR UPGRADES AND SHIFT TO FRENCH.
While age up, keep most villagers on wood and about 10 on coin for Imperial upgrades.
Make the last 2 villages and train 5 sheep on each. Spam rice paddy around villages.
Shipments= Exotic hardwood/ Rice paddy food gather rate upgrades.

Age V

WARNING: Avoid having idle time during age V, since you now have to manage 119 villagers.
Get Imperial upgrades for wood and food.
Once rice paddy's are upgraded (with rice paddy cards for food all sent) , put villagers to rice paddy's. Keep about 50-60 on food and rest to wood.
Make wall and war academies, and upgrade units. Switch about 10-20 villagers to coin for unit upgrades, and switch Factory and Porcelain tower to wood.
Now its all about your livestocking skills which will determine your final score at 40.
Have full army out and then get Sentries and ship 15 Gendarmes from Consulate for overpop., then switch to British allies (for hp boost) or German allies (for cheaper armies).

CARD ORDER
Water Buffalo Ranching > Stockyards > Furring mills > Acupuncture> Refrigeration > Exotic hardwood > >Confucius' Gift > Sustainable Agriculture >Food Silos> Banner School > Anything you wish

NOTE

As China is a really complex but economically-powerful civ, thanks to the 119 villagers and a large variety of banner armies, you'll have to manage resource distribution to according to your military needs. Old Han Army is your most powerful unit combo because of Old Han Reforms card and they cost food and wood.

Your main army should be Old Han army mixed with either Standard Army or Forbidden Army + Hand mortars/Flying Crows. Don't forget your Monk, who can produce an extra 10 Disciples army and the infinite Shaolin shipment, which helps tremendously versus cavalry. Do not forget about consulate armies. Use your export resource!

Since wood is limited, when you start running low on wood, use Standard Army as your main military body. You should be getting enough wood from wonder and factory for making artillery. Make sure you don't overspam Old Han Army because doing so will leave you running so low on wood, you won't be able to make forward walls/bases and artillery. So its better to only use Old Han Army for the first few minutes. Cavalry is your biggest weakness. Heavy Cavalry e.g Lancers, Gendarmes practically eat up Chinese infantry. So you should counter cavalry with your own cavalry and the abstract infantry from Monk and shipment. Never use Keshik, as it costs wood and barely does damage to cavalry before dying.

Watch Chinese Boom Guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTfWgAAj-I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3EjV90QTmY[/spoiler]
Treaty Patch
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Re: Chinese Treaty Guide

Post by AraGun »

Nice work on all your tr guides! appreciate the effort here :)
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

here is my boom :D
AGE1
send 2 villi to hunt others collect crates. build 1 village and lead ur goat to it. when crates done all villi on food, new villager on wood till u have first shipment, send baffolo card, then new villi on food till u have 9 on food, and put 2 on coin to gether about 200 coin for upgrades. then new villi on wood, build a villige as long as u have 200 wood. and train baffolo as long as u have 80 food. ( with 9 on food, u can keep tc and bafolo gong) make 20 baffolos in age 1. next building is mkt, get upgrades, next building is consulate, ally with russia, eat goat, Wonder to age, summer palace. card sent baffolo, fatten faster card, 3* faster eat bafolo card. Put 0 villiger to build wonder, and send all villiger to collect coin.

AGE 2
collect 400 food and this time ur bafolo should fatten, eat them and age with white tower, the monk wonder. collect 290 more coin till u put all villiger to wood. get all mkt upgrades and choop wood. 8 villi build wonder

AGE 3
first card the 20% faster units training card( faster villiger training) second card confucious gift, third age3 food card. build 2 tc asap, collect 400 more wood to build another 2 villages and train 10 goats. all villiger on coin. (u do nt need to worry food now since ur baffolo will produce enough) age to age4 with the resource tower. 8 villi build wonder

AGE 4
u need wait 1 or 2 min to get factory from consulate. watch close to ur export, u need 800 to buy factory. Tower and factory on food, dont on coin or wood yet, u need this food. again new villi on coin( u will have more enough coin since all new villi on coin, now u can put some villi on wood to build rice paddies) when u hit 87-88 villigers, age with the heavenly temple, and end ally with russia and switch to germany. 8 villi build wonder.

AGE 5 (about 20min)
consulate get germany trickles and switch to france(when at 17min u should already allied with france). rice paddies upgrades, final wood cut upgrade. collect baffolo and goats, cut some wood.

u can hit 2900+ at 40min using this boom. and 4800 at 55 on orinoco :D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7E12 ... 01HVWt5MW8
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by _NiceKING_ »

paddy_jai wrote:here is my boom :D

u can hit 2900+ at 40min using my boom. and 4800 at 55 on orinoco :D

Something tells me you played vs comp, scores vs comp (offline) r usually much higher :mrgreen:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

_NiceKING_ wrote:

Something tells me you played vs comp, scores vs comp (offline) r usually much higher :mrgreen:

I think I got 2.9k with china on orinoco. If I had mayans or zapotecs, I'd have reached 3k-3.1k :P
r]
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by _NiceKING_ »

So, 2990 for offline boom is pretty bad? :mrgreen:
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

_NiceKING_ wrote:So, 2990 for offline boom is pretty bad? :mrgreen:

I suppose that it's just slightly better offline, because you dont move on rice paddies anyways. The reason why nilla civs boom so much better offline/vs comp online is solely due to better pathing on mills and plantation.
r]
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I don't like making buffalos in age one because it slows down your 20 vill overpop so much. I prefer to make them in age 3 after tcs.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

one reason for age 1 20 bafolo is that in team game in ori, there are limited hunt.
china train villi much faster like russia, they need a lot hunt. so in team play if china go hunt, team mate will lack hunt and delay their boom. other words, china go 20 bafolo, teammate better hunt
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

_NiceKING_ wrote:

but villiger dont move on rice paddies
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

_NiceKING_ wrote:So, 2990 for offline boom is pretty bad? :mrgreen:

>.<
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by _NiceKING_ »

True, my bad, but score is still higher :D
Norway NoName
Crossbow
ESO: InsertESOUserName

Post by NoName »

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.

I've seen a bit different opinions during multiplayer if china is considered OP or not and i'm not completely sure myself. So my question is would you classify China as OP civ on RE patch (tad)? Possible to give some reason to why it should/should not be classified as OP civ or not, expect for their never ending eco.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

NoName wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.

I've seen a bit different opinions during multiplayer if china is considered OP or not and i'm not completely sure myself. So my question is would you classify China as OP civ on RE patch (tad)? Possible to give some reason to why it should/should not be classified as OP civ or not, expect for their never ending eco.

Well, is a neverending eco not a good argument?

China is OP because:
-they got a neverending eco with 119 villagers and water buffalos
-their units are pretty cheap but especially chu ko nu are super strong (45 base damage for a skirm/archer unit and an x3 multiplier against heavy infantry and light cav are a joke)
-their mass is just so big overall with 220 pop, 30 rattan shields and 10 disciples
-they can flood you with the 30 rattan shields shipment since it arrives so fast thanks to the confucius gift card or whatever it's called in English

The only match-up China loses is to France (on RE), they win everything else pretty easily (provided you're using buffalos)
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Dont forget the 2 explorers in cover mode :grin:
r]
Sweden martinspjuth
Dragoon
ESO: martinspjuth

Post by martinspjuth »

IMO Whether China is OP or not depends on what map you are playing and what civs you have in your team.

On Andes (nr40) China is probably only second to France. There they can train units fast enough to just spam the enemy down with their superior eco. They also have enough wood to support their stronger armies.

On Deccan (nr40) China is not OP. They train units slower which mean they can't replace their units (which in general are weaker than the enemy's) fast enough. They also run the risk of losing training facilities which would hurt their unit training even more. In my experience China doesn't tend to lose eco on Deccan, but they are just pushed back and eventually have the enemy in their eco. Doesn't matter how many villagers they kill, they can't train army fast enough to stop the push or to support the large military pop. They also lack wood to support their stronger armies for very long.

On Orinoco (nr55) China are like half OP. Like on Deccan China trains units very slow and doesn't have enough wood. But unlike Deccan China doesn't run a very high risk of losing training facilities, and they can have a much larger fb to begin with. This makes it easier to keep the pop up. The layout of Orinoco also gives the defender a big advantage, and you don't gain much by pushing (you have to push really far so you can deny them 1 nat for it to really pay off). So in my experience it is almost impossible to push down China on Orinoco (except for Spain who's army is so strong to begin with and then also counters China's army in a strong way) since they have a big fb to support their unit production, their eco will never drain and they got defender advantage. On the other hand i find it almost impossible for China to push down an enemy. Once their army have to walk across the whole river from their training facilities and they face defenders advantage China lack the military power and training speed to properly stay popped. So on Orinoco China is OP for defense, but weak for attack. They are a typical civ which will lead the game to drag on for hours.

For other maps that are somewhat played in treaty (like Himalayas) i don't have much experience fighting as or against China, but i would guess that the case is similar to that of China on Deccan.

China can however become fully OP on other maps than Andes as well. If teamed with Russia who send TEAM Faster Training Infantry, or Spain who sends TEAM Archaic Soldier Training they can train their units fast enough to just spam down the enemy even if the maps isn't Andes. Team wood trade with Otto/Dutch/Britt also makes them stronger since they will have enough wood to maintain their strongest armies much longer.

I also have to mention that China has TEAM faster artillery training which makes his team much stronger, i.e. can be half considered OP because they improve their teammates so much.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

martinspjuth wrote:IMO Whether China is OP or not depends on what map you are playing and what civs you have in your team.

On Andes (nr40) China is probably only second to France. There they can train units fast enough to just spam the enemy down with their superior eco. They also have enough wood to support their stronger armies.

On Deccan (nr40) China is not OP. They train units slower which mean they can't replace their units (which in general are weaker than the enemy's) fast enough. They also run the risk of losing training facilities which would hurt their unit training even more. In my experience China doesn't tend to lose eco on Deccan, but they are just pushed back and eventually have the enemy in their eco. Doesn't matter how many villagers they kill, they can't train army fast enough to stop the push or to support the large military pop. They also lack wood to support their stronger armies for very long.

On Orinoco (nr55) China are like half OP. Like on Deccan China trains units very slow and doesn't have enough wood. But unlike Deccan China doesn't run a very high risk of losing training facilities, and they can have a much larger fb to begin with. This makes it easier to keep the pop up. The layout of Orinoco also gives the defender a big advantage, and you don't gain much by pushing (you have to push really far so you can deny them 1 nat for it to really pay off). So in my experience it is almost impossible to push down China on Orinoco (except for Spain who's army is so strong to begin with and then also counters China's army in a strong way) since they have a big fb to support their unit production, their eco will never drain and they got defender advantage. On the other hand i find it almost impossible for China to push down an enemy. Once their army have to walk across the whole river from their training facilities and they face defenders advantage China lack the military power and training speed to properly stay popped. So on Orinoco China is OP for defense, but weak for attack. They are a typical civ which will lead the game to drag on for hours.

For other maps that are somewhat played in treaty (like Himalayas) i don't have much experience fighting as or against China, but i would guess that the case is similar to that of China on Deccan.

China can however become fully OP on other maps than Andes as well. If teamed with Russia who send TEAM Faster Training Infantry, or Spain who sends TEAM Archaic Soldier Training they can train their units fast enough to just spam down the enemy even if the maps isn't Andes. Team wood trade with Otto/Dutch/Britt also makes them stronger since they will have enough wood to maintain their strongest armies much longer.

I also have to mention that China has TEAM faster artillery training which makes his team much stronger, i.e. can be half considered OP because they improve their teammates so much.

Tbh, about 95% of the treaty community cant play RE china to the fullest potential, thus struggle with them on maps besides andes.
r]
Sweden martinspjuth
Dragoon

Post by martinspjuth »

Gichtenlord wrote:Tbh, about 95% of the treaty community cant play RE china to the fullest potential, thus struggle with them on maps besides andes.

Those 95% struggle with China no matter if it is Andes or not. It is just more clear on maps other than Andes since the players skill isn't compensated as much by the OP civ.
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

NoName wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.

The first OP thing is china's eco. 119 vill + cowing + factory + tower + summer palance + f/w/c trickles. and there are still another reason, china's army need food, and they collect food fastest. china almost need no coin. steppe rider 85 coin, double cav not that necessary for china. anti cav/ artilary need f/w. so china can maintain a low vill on coin and a lot more on food. that's why china never drain.

second thing is china's millitary

1. china has one of most powerful skirm type unit ckn. they coin no coin, highest attack, high hp almost 290
2. china has powerful cav too. steppe rider provides a cheap meat shield for ckn, as a anti cav and they are decent killing skirm and archers. 60 damage vs skirm/archers
china double cav also decent + 30 ratten shield
3. china has the best anti artilary IMO. hand mortar in some way is better than culvs because they fire faster than culv and their hp is lower than 280. which means culv every shoot will out damage hand mortar's hp, so enemy need to micro culvs much better to kill every handmortar
china's ratten shields also veru op because they are light inf, cav type unit, they can run into artilaries and kill a lot of ur enemy doesnt know how to deal with it

4 china has decent anti cav. china keshik (chinese cav acher) has highest 1 pop anti cav damage. much better than dragoons and cav archers.
steppe rider and disciples can also serve as meat shield to block enemy cav path. china can spam dopple instantly in emergencies.

5 china has the best artilary. 3 artilary cards, and western reform which give a 8% boost on hp and damage. china has the best heavy cannon. but flying crow sucks.

6. china has 220 pop limit. even with 119 vill, china can overpop army by consulate army, 10 disciple, caribs or cute cat with tupi nat on orinoco.

7. So china has the best long range combat with their ckn, cannons, hand mortar and meat shields. so civs without strong cav or hand infintry will face a hard time fighting china since china can simply drop vill to overpop u but still maintain their eco.

8 the only weakness is wood. china depends heavily on wood to anti cav and anti artilary. if china cant make keshik, china will lose hard to cav spam because changdao swordman sucks and train more slowly than ming army.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01

Post by Lukas_L99 »

To be honest I prefer culvs as anti-art over hand mortars cause the latter often bump into each other while trying to get in range and 2-3 can be killed with 1 culv shot if microed well.

Contesting artillery is probably China's second weakness besides wood, but who cares if hand mortars barely reach your opponent's cannons if you can just run in with 30 rattans every 30 seconds without dropping in score.
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

Lukas_L99 wrote:To be honest I prefer culvs as anti-art over hand mortars cause the latter often bump into each other while trying to get in range and 2-3 can be killed with 1 culv shot if microed well.

Contesting artillery is probably China's second weakness besides wood, but who cares if hand mortars barely reach your opponent's cannons if you can just run in with 30 rattans every 30 seconds without dropping in score.

XD hahaha
it is true, ratten op
Norway NoName
Crossbow
ESO: InsertESOUserName

Post by NoName »

Asked that question mostly to get a better picture if they where OP or not as i've seen several players say fr/jap/russ as OP while a few claiming China is OP. The 2nd reason was to (hopefully) get a better look on how much different the army to China is compared to the other civs.

I had no idea china was so different depending on maps, and how much it needs FB to be efficient in combat (as it seems like for me based on your comments).0 idea before now China could be considered OP close to french on Andes (maybe cuz I am not really a fan of that map, and rarely plays it). I can see and understand that Team faster artillery training time helping the team by quite a bit (maybe boosting russ mortars a bit to much, with their -80% training points)...

Whats the pros/cons with Keshik as I see that in the write up by NiceKING says don't use them but later in the comment by paddy_jai says china "needs" to make them to not fail vs large cav army. What have I missed here as it seems you got 2 very different opinions on that one unit? On the anti-artillery part what would be the difference using hand motars vs ratten give in a combat? Also whats would be the best anti cav to use if you don't use Keshik?

I've already understood china is very complex to use and only used them a few times. But I have not yet get used to it as I have not managed to learn myself how to use their military units. I've not understood what kind of benefit the different groups you can train does in terms of what they're countering and what they "sucks" against (I think i lack this info for the most part due to i've played very little with them and not looked close on what the different groups pros/cons are). I have wanted for a while to learn myself use china but not managed to use the complex military properly and thus I've stayed away from using them against other players expect the one time where it was a sure win. Even then I felt like I was a complete noob with their army. So do you have any tip to how I could learn what the different groups of units are good at and against with their weaknesses more easily than just look on they are good and bad vs?

EDIT: Also what type of army do get the bonus from russ Team infantry trains faster?
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Post by paddy_jai »

NoName wrote:Asked that question mostly to get a better picture if they where OP or not as i've seen several players say fr/jap/russ as OP while a few claiming China is OP. The 2nd reason was to (hopefully) get a better look on how much different the army to China is compared to the other civs.

I had no idea china was so different depending on maps, and how much it needs FB to be efficient in combat (as it seems like for me based on your comments).0 idea before now China could be considered OP close to french on Andes (maybe cuz I am not really a fan of that map, and rarely plays it). I can see and understand that Team faster artillery training time helping the team by quite a bit (maybe boosting russ mortars a bit to much, with their -80% training points)...

Whats the pros/cons with Keshik as I see that in the write up by NiceKING says don't use them but later in the comment by paddy_jai says china "needs" to make them to not fail vs large cav army. What have I missed here as it seems you got 2 very different opinions on that one unit? On the anti-artillery part what would be the difference using hand motars vs ratten give in a combat? Also whats would be the best anti cav to use if you don't use Keshik?

to beat cav army, best way is to use ming army if wood is enough. since china main army is standard army, which is ckn and steppe rider, china can use their steppe rider as block of enemy cav. but they can do littlee damage to cav, only 30 hand attack, so china need keshik to kill cavs. pikes cost wood and are too expensive for china. there are 3 ways to get keshik, ming army, mongulia army (hand mortar + keshik), and shipment. make ming army when most keshik died and u need anti cav immediately, make mongulia army as a ordinary source of keshik. and shipment are not recommonded. not enough card slot. use keshik carefully, put them in standing ground mode behind ckn. they run super fast and very flexible

I've already understood china is very complex to use and only used them a few times. But I have not yet get used to it as I have not managed to learn myself how to use their military units. I've not understood what kind of benefit the different groups you can train does in terms of what they're countering and what they "sucks" against (I think i lack this info for the most part due to i've played very little with them and not looked close on what the different groups pros/cons are). I have wanted for a while to learn myself use china but not managed to use the complex military properly and thus I've stayed away from using them against other players expect the one time where it was a sure win. Even then I felt like I was a complete noob with their army. So do you have any tip to how I could learn what the different groups of units are good at and against with their weaknesses more easily than just look on they are good and bad vs?

china hand mortar is decent in terms of damage per pop 6*9*4 per 4 second, when hand mortars spread into ckns, and if microed properly, they can perform quite good. and these hand mortars will make ur enemy in a situation when they have to micro culvs much better and spend more time on anti hand mortar to get some good shoot to kill more hand mortars, for china, that's not the case, beacause they can just select some hand mortars and right click enemy culv or cannons.

for army combo, imo, i use standarmy as main army and ming army when facing cav spam. otherwise i use mongulia army to train both hand mortar and keshik, and mongulia army train slight faster than train pure hand mortar. when enemy sapm cav, i also make double cav to tank some damage and block enemy.
Sweden martinspjuth
Dragoon

Post by martinspjuth »

NoName wrote:Whats the pros/cons with Keshik as I see that in the write up by NiceKING says don't use them but later in the comment by paddy_jai says china "needs" to make them to not fail vs large cav army. What have I missed here as it seems you got 2 very different opinions on that one unit? On the anti-artillery part what would be the difference using hand motars vs ratten give in a combat? Also whats would be the best anti cav to use if you don't use Keshik?
Keshik isn't as bad as _NiceKING_ say in his guide. As paddy_jai say Keshik actually has good attack vs cav when fully upgraded for a 1 pop unit. It is also wrong to say that Keshik cost wood, they actually cost food. They just happen to be paired up with other units that cost wood in all armies they are a part of (Hand Mortars in Mongolian Army, Pikes in Ming Army). Keshik do however have low hp and range, so they will die fast as _NiceKING_ say (and have really low attack if firing at anything ells than cav).

So do you have any tip to how I could learn what the different groups of units are good at and against with their weaknesses more easily than just look on they are good and bad vs?
Just look at the stats for the units that the different banner armies are made up of. You should be able to see what each army is good against by doing that. Old Han is for example made up of Pikes, which are good vs cav, and Chu Ko Nu, which are good vs infantry. Sometimes the pikes from Old Han army is not enough to deal with enemy cav, so then you need Ming Army. Sometimes you also need to make an army which isn't the strongest just because you need to preserve wood. Other than that, just practice and experience.

EDIT: Also what type of army do get the bonus from russ Team infantry trains faster?
All armies which have inf in them. Those who are made up of 2 different infantry units get -25% to train rate, and those with 1 infantry and one other type get -12%. Spain's Team Archaic Soldier Training gives -50% train rate to army with both pike and Chu Ko Nu (Old Han) and -25% to army of either pike or Chu Ko Nu and one other unit.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01

Post by Lukas_L99 »

To be honest I doubt you need to train any keshiks except vs Spain and France on RE, your own cav+disciples and a few pikes (+rattans obviously) are usually enough and it saves you wood as well.