Poll: would you like to see the urumi in the next patch?

Would you like to see the URUMI card train time shortened in the next patch?

Yes, it is a unique unit that give india a dynamic counter
34%
Yes, it would make no difference to me
6%
No, It is not needed because they have other multiple shipments
34%
No, I do not want to have to fight against indias powerful urumi
13%
Not Sure, but its worth a chance.
6%
Change all infinite unit (non mercenary) train times faster
6%

Total votes: 32

No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Re: Poll: would you like to see the urumi in the next patch?

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

ocemilky wrote:At 1600 export you actually get quite a decent amount since your 103 vills are gathering towards it the entire game. You should have a decent amount of export massed. I agree though that's it's too expensive but it's still worth using for sure. If it was brought down to 1000 export then it would be a lot more effective - say 3 falcs only perheaps, no huss.

I understand and I don't agree with the way some other posts here were laid out. My problem with urumi is that they would make already favourable matches even stronger for India, and do nothing for the matches they're weaker in, which doesn't help their problems. The other thing about Urumi is that when massed, they're insane. Making them faster to train risks that fact, and the unit would have to undergo a rework to ensure balance is maintained. For these reasons, they're most likely not going to be looked at. But feel free to continue to send them if you wish

well at least there you recognize how good urumi are, yes if you have 12-15 they are incredibly strong for a right combination of troops. which is what would help them deal with large armies. but then as you say would be too strong vs civs like aztec where coyotes are too weak to deal with them. But I think in that case its not indias fault for having the right balance, but the other civs with weaker options.

I think in a normal game after sending the big army you are gonna get about 5 shipments worth. I could see removing the huss and making just cannon for 1000 export that would be a good change, but I do not think as suggested in other post giving them port mortars or LB or any other special units of other civs is going to make them better.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

zoom wrote:
lesllamas wrote:No but fucking google exists. But you don't seem like the type to actively seek out information.

"Here's a suggestion and a poll that asks you to agree with me."

"We don't agree with you."

"WTF I am very good player u r dum 4 not agree with me."

"No you aren't."

"WELL U HAVEN'T PROPOSED ANY SOLUTIONS!"

"That's because there isn't a fucking problem."

"UR NOT PROPOSING ANY SOLUTIONS JUST SHOOTING DOWN MY GOOD IDEAS 7/11 WAS A PART TIME JOB!"
7/11 most definitely was a part-time job!

hey! i actually worked at a 7-11 through college! was a small college town so was actually a pretty good gig.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

zoom wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:You cant balance a game for lower levels, because that's not possible. They have flaws in their mechanics and lack of experience to play the match ups correctly. How do you want to balance around that?
You also cannot balance a game by changing 2977 things at the same time, 99% of which are relatively insignificant.

There was a time when you were a really nice asset to this forum, but nowadays you are just a nuisance. And, no, it's not only your nagging on treaty patch.
r]