1v4nr20

Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

1v4nr20

Post by supernapoleon »

Hey, we played 1v4 nr20 with 100% handicap today. Me (with 100%) vs auke1, _lel_, azo9999 and palncake97 I think it is a fun challenge but maybe not winnable. What are your thoughts? It was quit fun to play and could be some sort of community challenge ;P
Attachments
[RE TR20] azo9999[FR] & Auke1[SI] & _LeL_[OT] & PaInCaKe97[SI] vs SuperNapoleon[FR] - Siberia.age3yrec
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 79 times
Siberia
Siberia
Rules: Treaty 20 minutes (1v4)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 37 minutes
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: 1v4nr20

Post by pecelot »

Haha, it was amusing to see how quickly you were gathering resources. Perhaps you could even cut a vill and age to colonial with 12 or 11 CDBs. After that I don't think it's winnable, because although your eco is outrageously good, you just can't really deal with 4 separate armies. Like even 3 of them may hold you and 1 can be rushing your base. I liked these teepees from Sioux, shame they appeared so late :P On top of that, you were quite unfortunate with the map layout, as they pushed you easily off their half of the land behind the frozen river.
Also, not making cuirs was sort of a gentlemen's agreement, right?
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

well said Pez :love:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

haha this match was so awesome, sure you cant hold army of vs 1. But maybe you can if its supremacy? yeah if you can annihilate one of them right in the beginning
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

1v4 with 100% is quite doable in sup
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer

Post by supernapoleon »

Yeah gendarmes were banned. And unfourtunatly the map had many flaws, I couldn't rebuild my frontbase, I couldn't make use of any natives and as a result of it there wasn't faster training.
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

If it's already a 1v4 why the hell would you ban gendarmes?
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer

Post by supernapoleon »

Well when you watch the replay you can see that my eco barely drops. So it would be quit lame to just spam gendarmes and wouldn't be any challenge.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

supernapoleon wrote:Well when you watch the replay you can see that my eco barely drops. So it would be quit lame to just spam gendarmes and wouldn't be any challenge.

Pretty sure 4 armies of pure goon would easily kill your 40 cuirs over and over no matter how fast you make them.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

It's not like you can't switch to skirms. And quite frankly, you could like kill 20 of your CDBs and still be perfectly fine :D
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

In sup you can rush, here I feel like a problem you face is that 400pop of army is just more efficient than your 100pop and eventually their eco is better too.
No Flag bugattivitesse
Skirmisher

Post by bugattivitesse »

I would have just spammed curassiers haha. Run over their industrial ecos.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

supernapoleon wrote:Yeah gendarmes were banned. And unfourtunatly the map had many flaws, I couldn't rebuild my frontbase, I couldn't make use of any natives and as a result of it there wasn't faster training.

Well we actually expected you to make gendarme's cuz it was 1v4, remember before game you said if I am doing 1v4 I should go a good civ and then you went france so we thought you went cuz of gendarmes didn't know you thought they were banned anyways gj!!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.