Noobies Giving Pros advice/thoughts/suggestions NGP

No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Noobies Giving Pros advice/thoughts/suggestions NGP

Post by agentyoyo »

Like I said before, the paths have already been ventured, so i apologize for asking something youve tested and may of been asked countless times(everytime theres a new noob). Im agentyoyo btw, and have learned whatever I have through youtube and twitch. Id like to take a quick sec to thank those guys, thanks dudes, I really do enjoy watching aoe111 at a high level boom and all instead of watching a show or two of something else, bc thats how good of a product/masterful display of skill youve put on.
So heres the hopefully only thousandth suggestion of the same thing, and not the same suggestion from a noob for the 1001 time.

if informative ill reedit 1st post to include them. please answer, if not anoyed, ty 4 time. if suggesting, please keep NGP# consis

NGP #1 stockpile food, alot, for Brits so you can use Musk like nats? use gren, goon?
NGP #2 use cow boom to fullest? support ally? more cows from allies?
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Re: Noobies Giving Pros advice/thoughts/suggestions NGP

Post by agentyoyo »

NGP #1 what if you stockpile food, alot, for Brits so you can use Musk like nats? and use w/ Gren? I llkie to use Goons w/ them also(heard goons for brits is ... I think bc musk destroy huss, and damage output wise Musk are better, + just do 2 musk instead of 1 goon. idk id just rather have a squad/line of goons behind my musk/gren so they can help rid melee units first, which allows allow grenades and bullets to fly sooner. i guess i could just have a squad of musk behind my main musk/gren. but the range is the same, so if your skilled it wouldnt bother you, but i might have a problem keeping those musk in formation. i gues goons are ezier for me to use, and a big reason- alot more mobile)?

NGP #2 is there anyway to use brits livestock and fast gathering to a new fullest? how would allies make cows and give to brit easily, and w/o taking up brits main pens limit of 20 cows (until brit has 20 cows, looking for 60/20 cows being fattened at 1x)?
can allies eat cows somehow? can allies send food/resource/(again cows)/something so brits can use as a startup/initial cost then feed food back? since brit eco is probably the most adaptable and surviable"" and recoveryable"" w every fatten arrival, im looking for brit eco to support allies food eco. outsource food production to brit somehow? itll allow allies to have more on gold... Oh, and when you tribute resources, is the fee increased everytime? And which civ can actually cow, just basic no new age testing, if they have a brit ally, and do they make cow and sheep?