twitch request

No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

twitch request

Post by agentyoyo »

Can someone please play ___ on twitch?

Japan w Sams, Yabosume and Yumi, main or only?
China paddy_jai
Skirmisher

Re: twicth request

Post by paddy_jai »

can someone play DOJO on twitch?
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Re: twitch request

Post by agentyoyo »

play against a running strategy
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

going to start streaming some British pr 33 play @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety in 5 mins
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

Post by ocemilky »

agentyoyo wrote:play against a running strategy

I want this to happen more often because all people do when you split push is cry and give up. It's like oh you only won because I didn't look at any other part of the map at all except where my fb is and I didn't notice you taking control and omg you got 2 trade routes no wonder your score is higher gg unfair game
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I might randomly start running/splitting in my next few treaty games just to see how people react. Generally I can beat people heads up so I have no need to run which is why I don't usually do it. I used to have a lot of fun with otto running though.

Edit: An old game where I ran with otto
phpBB [video]
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Australia Gear_Head
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: Gear_Head

Post by Gear_Head »

dicktator_ wrote:I might randomly start running/splitting in my next few treaty games just to see how people react. Generally I can beat people heads up so I have no need to run which is why I don't usually do it. I used to have a lot of fun with otto running though.

Do it with Spain. :uglylol:
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

awesome thx, running is wrecking me, which is why im requesting it now, i did however actually want you guys to run"" help each other out more, no Japan Damiyo or Spain Priest or Russ Box or Dopps or you know what i mean. help w/o abuse w super strong units. so long as you guys tittle it, should be fine, still keep your formal battles, those are lessons. and is there anyway to finsish formal battles, fairly, to the end, till its 1v1?
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

fromal fair running, 2 or 1 mort alone elsewhere, once hole is made/ignored send units. force keeping eyes on 2 places, and they pay if they dont, but no lame abuse high powered unit running, cant expect them to catch multiple run attempts in a row and win vs an oppenent at a certain skill level
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

realistically i would benefit from more vids that are similar to what is played pubically, its nice when they automatically do hm but theres no way to enforce it. this type of play style may not be the norm the higher skill you go, and it definitely isnt fun to play against. would anyone want to play against a running strat, and show how to hold, stop? this isnt for fun,just to learn, you can have 2 battles in the game. after the player says they give up, back up to hm and fight again, but formally. you can delete fb buildings, put 2-5min to rebuild. no pressure no worries thanks
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

Brits, Sou, Aztec, Iro, Germany-no-nat, French-no-trade, Russ-drain-opp-eco-strat, India-skirm-musk-huss-cannon(r camals good?), French-huss 90% more than Gen
No Flag agentyoyo
Skirmisher

Post by agentyoyo »

Whats up,
I want to watch alot more treaty. For a while now I have already seen the fundamental chs on youtube, and nr40 on twitch. It would be awesome if yall tried to get a match a day or 4 Blitzes (if atleast one match hasnt been played). Maybe something could be made. Itd be awesome x2 if their was an am session and a pm session. Doesnt matter rank, just more treaty ggshf. Seven7, 7am, 7pm? Im thinking about writing all(def not all) treaty vids on youtube in a thread for people to use. With civs and players, maybe description, but thatd be alot of work. And I think it takes a long time to upload, that really sucks if so? I also think videos expire on twitch? Sucks, because I was hoping people could upload to youtube again if so (also, still def upload on twitch for money, hopefully you get something). I rather not download stuff on the internet myself, bc I dont want to mess something up or get hacked. The auto updaters are cool. Still, I started to watch recs. If I had the capability and permission I would stream recs (old to new). But if someone else wants to do that, that would be cool. Legendary Players, Legendary Recs.