im on a super boring party. what to do

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

im on a super boring party. what to do

Post by Gichtenlord »

Im half drunk on a boring party. What to do?
r]
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: im on a super boring party. what to do

Post by Kaiserklein »

1v7 against those noobs
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Find a deck of cards and start drinking games
mad cuz bad
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Throw an ice cube on someone. Works every time.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Get more drunk.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Make everyone take many shots. If necessary, pay for it. Then peer pressure people into playing drinking games.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Tell them to stop playing shit music. Put on your own jam, and force everyone to the dancefloor.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Hit on the most acceptable girl present or just anything you can get to pass time.

Oh I have another one: just go home.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Jerom wrote:Oh I have another one: just go home.

This is more or less equivalent to spreading Moesbar h4x. You have no idea how powerful this shit is, Gichtenlord. Try it. You will love it.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

take a vodka eye shot u will:
- hurt
- get drunk really quickly
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Tbh i've been in this situation a lot and the play is totally to just drink moar all the while constantly judging the ever living fuck out of everyone present for not knowing how to have a good time. Keep drinking man, because you know how to have a good time. Disregard everyone's opinions about everything: enter full self-centered mode. Play your own music. Do not ask the hosts where the restroom is or where the glasses are or who's beer is in the fridge: just explore it and find it and drink it. Keep drinking, don't forget, this part is very important. Repeat the above steps over and over; mostly the drinking part and also the judging part: judge like you're god and it's doomsday tomorrow. Judge like you're judge judy and you've finally realized your program is shit. Judge like you're cicero. At this point you should be much more intoxicated than everyone else as 90% of lame parties are just people not getting drunk enough. You might even be too intoxicated, and will maybe have difficulty walking and definitely difficulty being mild mannered or acting in a normal, self respectable manner.

Have you ever been around someone just completely shitfaced sober? They're idiots. They appear as actual fools incapable of much of anything other than inappropriate utterances spoken at construction-field-level volumes and a general decrease of motor skills that roughly equates to that of a toddler's. But by golly they're probably having fun. This is you now. Congratulations, the party was totally lame, these people don't know how to drink and have a good time but you sure do. And that's why all the judging you've been diligently practicing is important, it can be completely turned around on you in a sort of ironic twist because you're now "that guy." But damn it, if "that guy" doesn't know how to have a good time. And you do. So drink more and act without caution. You're the best person at that party and you know it. They know it too, they just don't really know that they know it.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Drunk jerom is really good at trolling people in conversations, making them feel as if they are the one being awkward, which is amazing but ultimately doesnt really results in people liking you.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I had the same situation yesterday. I couldn't bear with it anymore at some point, so I messaged another friend if he wants to get drunk together instead. He agreed, I left the boring stuff immediately (but politely since they were also friends, but I was just honest and said I wanna do sth else) and we partied until early morning. I suggest doing the same or going home
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Don't drink, go home
If you're bored why do it
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

deleted_user wrote:Tbh i've been in this situation a lot and the play is totally to just drink moar all the while constantly judging the ever living fuck out of everyone present for not knowing how to have a good time. Keep drinking man, because you know how to have a good time. Disregard everyone's opinions about everything: enter full self-centered mode. Play your own music. Do not ask the hosts where the restroom is or where the glasses are or who's beer is in the fridge: just explore it and find it and drink it. Keep drinking, don't forget, this part is very important. Repeat the above steps over and over; mostly the drinking part and also the judging part: judge like you're god and it's doomsday tomorrow. Judge like you're judge judy and you've finally realized your program is shit. Judge like you're cicero. At this point you should be much more intoxicated than everyone else as 90% of lame parties are just people not getting drunk enough. You might even be too intoxicated, and will maybe have difficulty walking and definitely difficulty being mild mannered or acting in a normal, self respectable manner.

Have you ever been around someone just completely shitfaced sober? They're idiots. They appear as actual fools incapable of much of anything other than inappropriate utterances spoken at construction-field-level volumes and a general decrease of motor skills that roughly equates to that of a toddler's. But by golly they're probably having fun. This is you now. Congratulations, the party was totally lame, these people don't know how to drink and have a good time but you sure do. And that's why all the judging you've been diligently practicing is important, it can be completely turned around on you in a sort of ironic twist because you're now "that guy." But damn it, if "that guy" doesn't know how to have a good time. And you do. So drink more and act without caution. You're the best person at that party and you know it. They know it too, they just don't really know that they know it.
I like this post. It is a funny post.

Makes a good point, too. Clearly, half drunk is not drunk enough at a boring party. Therein lay your problem.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Somehow I feel esoc kinda has a drinkingproblem
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

The rest of the world has a sobriety problem, rather.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

The only people with drinking problems are the people who don't drink.
Top quality poster.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Goodspeed wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Tbh i've been in this situation a lot and the play is totally to just drink moar all the while constantly judging the ever living fuck out of everyone present for not knowing how to have a good time. Keep drinking man, because you know how to have a good time. Disregard everyone's opinions about everything: enter full self-centered mode. Play your own music. Do not ask the hosts where the restroom is or where the glasses are or who's beer is in the fridge: just explore it and find it and drink it. Keep drinking, don't forget, this part is very important. Repeat the above steps over and over; mostly the drinking part and also the judging part: judge like you're god and it's doomsday tomorrow. Judge like you're judge judy and you've finally realized your program is shit. Judge like you're cicero. At this point you should be much more intoxicated than everyone else as 90% of lame parties are just people not getting drunk enough. You might even be too intoxicated, and will maybe have difficulty walking and definitely difficulty being mild mannered or acting in a normal, self respectable manner.

I like this post. It is a funny post.

Makes a good point, too. Clearly, half drunk is not drunk enough at a boring party. Therein lay your problem.

Thank you. This is a pleasant way to start the day.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

dietschlander wrote:Somehow I feel esoc kinda has a drinkingproblem

Depending on your standards, I might have one I suppose.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Jerom wrote:

I mean, I can't sleep without it.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Jerom wrote:

5 cans 0.5 ltr a/day... suppose I do to
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Make your own beers and then invite your friends over to drink them and you already have a conversation starter and it's really cheap. (smileface)
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

im drinking sparkling water