calling for referendum

Place open for new posts ā€” threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

calling for referendum

Post by spanky4ever »

Some time ago, I made a post for un banning Diarouga.viewtopic.php?f=181&t=9921
There was much back and forth argumentation's, but nothing happened to change the status quo.
I get the strong understanding that both the admins, and there are a lot of splitting on this issue, and it is very destructive for a small community like ours :cry:

As it is now, I would like the community to decide the faith of Diarouga And Evilcheadar.
We cannot afford decision making by a few ppl in central positions, that most of the community disagree with.

So, that is why I will call for a referendum for the faith of these 2 ppl.
@Diarouga and
@evilcheadar

And I would suggest it being done very fast, preferably during the weekend, or next week.

Im tagging you @Mitoe to review my request

AND any thoughts from ppl in the community, are welcome :love:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: calling for referendum

Post by tedere12 »

the topic about diarouga has been discussed a trillion times, since you have nothing to add to the discussion, I don't think it is a good idea to make new threads. Maybe you should pm the admins and not do this.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

you could B right @tedere12 But at this point in time, I think the community should decide. I understand that the admins are also plit in what to do and they cannot reach a decision, so its better that WE do it. Im not looking for a dog fight or flaming war on the issue, just an honest wish for more unity. We need it.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

i vote for brexit
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

First, terrible section for that. Sometimes I just wonder whether people can read sub-forums' titles with proper understanding... :roll:
Second, it was discussed already, there are other threads for those issues. If you have any problems regarding moderation, feel free to contact the team or write in the Small Claims Court sub-forum.
We do not find such votes legitimate in cases like deciding the faith of banned members, nor do we think they can be free from twisting the ultimate outcome by smurf accounts and so on. In the end, you don't see who votes.