England maybe leave EU june 23.

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Re: England maybe leave EU june 23.

Post by Dolan »

iwillspankyou wrote:This is from TODAY:

I recognise the Trotskyist style of organising a "popular" demonstration of support when most of the party doesn't support you anymore. It's just an image/PR trick he's using here to keep up appearances. Of course, from a statutory point of view, he can't be simply dismissed without holding new elections. So, he wouldn't lose his position no matter what happened, even if 100% of the party members publicly denounced their support for him, from a statutory point of view, he'd still be entitled to keep his position. So all this is just PR. He's trying to deflect the negative image that the mass resignation of his shadow cabinet members have created in the media. And he's trying to deflect some of that pressure that was building on his back.

That doesn't mean either that he will lose or win the upcoming elections. Only a new set of elections can clarify if he really has the support of their rank and file members.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Dolan its very easy for you to attack UK ppl when they are saying we had enough of immigration - at the same time that jobs are outsourced - WHEN you live in a country with practical NO immigration at all - in fact the single country in EU with less immigration. I also remember you had some attitude toward ppl different from yourself, that could be labeled borderline racist - and much more so than i suspect most ppl of UK are.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iwillspankyou wrote: I also remember you had some attitude toward ppl different from yourself, that could be labeled borderline racist - and much more so than i suspect most ppl of UK are.

Such as?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Dolan said earlier in this thread:
They can't really force a country to accept migrants, legally. But they can threaten with some consequences. For example, Romania said we won't accept more than 1000 migrants and some people, like your prime minister, said the EU should cut all EU funds for Romania if we don't accept migrants. Yep, your virgin Dutch prime minister threatened with cutting EU funds if we don't show "solidarity" and accept more muslims in our country. That was before the Paris bomb attacks and Brussels attacks took place. Later on, some authorities from EU countries started regretting they let so many unknown migrants into the Schengen area. Nobody knows how many could be infiltrated ISIS agents.

Then, once Merkel declared Germany can't accept more migrants, the UN started complaining and accusing the EU is not doing enough to help the poor migrants.

All this while, basically every state around Syria refused to receive their migrants. Saudi Arabia, the richest state of "Arab brothers" just gave Jordania money to keep Syrians in refugee camps and refused to accept any dirty Syrian (aka Arab brother) on their territory.

So keep listening to the liberal bleeding hearts from the UN crying the EU must do more and receive more and more migrants or they will be sued for breaching international obligations to receive refugees. Europe is responsible for the welfare and wellbeing of every poor person on the planet, basically. If they want to migrate to the EU, the EU is under obligation to receive them, give them a house and a Mercedes and a good montly pay. Anything else is an insult.

I guess its very easy to call other nations like UK, racist and bigots and xenophobia when they think they had enough immigration. In the last 10 years 3 million polish workers moved to UK - and that is only from one country.
When your own country are asked to take 1000 refugees - you write this.

@Dolan also said this:
Because they all heard you can live a comfortable life in Sweden on welfare. Why toil and work the land in Africa, when you can be the cool blackman pounding that sweet Swedish pussy on the government's money?

I have no comments. But sometimes its good to take a look at yourself, before you blame others (like the citizens of UK)
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

But I didn't say anything bad about any race specifically. The sentence about Syrians reflected how Saudis think about them. It was basically like a sarcastic quote.

The second quote, it was sort of a joke, but again, I wasn't saying "blackmen are bad news, just like the Jews". I was just describing a situation which is quite real in Scandinavian countries. Why do you think so many migrants refuse to stay in countries like Austria and Italy, and only accept Sweden and Germany as their destination? Because they heard life is the best there, if you're a blackman on welfare.

And I wasn't calling the British racists, I was just pointing out what were the motivations of those who voted to Leave the EU. That's all. Not all of them voted for these reasons and surely not all the British even bothered to vote. Don't generalise and take things out of context. Nowhere did I call a race to be inferior or something like that. In fact, the concept of "race" is quite dubious from an anthropological point of view.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Dolan said:
If you reject globalism althogether, you have to reject human rights too, because the UN is a globalist institution.

You must be very desperate in need for arguments, when you can claim this. Ridiculous :oops: Hint: this was Brexit, not leaving earth :cry:

Well, you can't cherry-pick what globalism means. You can't separate globalist international law from globalist business. They're both part of the same globalist ticket.
Truth is globalism is a very general term which can encompass many things. Including those I mentioned earlier. Did you know that the push for women's right to vote came from the big capital? Businessmen were interested in tapping into more sources of labour and they though the only way to get more people working for them was by changing mentalities and "emancipating" women from being housewives. And so, they turned women into salaried workers, just like men. By giving women the right to vote, they started a revolution in the female mentality, it made women think they can have a say in how society is shaped. And so, they started aiming for other roles, such as driving a car, driving a plane, etc etc. This all happened "thanks" to the big globalist capital who thought they needed to tap into more sources of labour. They did similar things when they outsourced production in poorer countries. First, they used political intervention vectors to make it possible for their businesses to get into that country so that later they could build production facilities and employ local cheap working hands. It takes a lot of work and lobby to get there, but they were right, it worked and it made them huge profits.

This is how in the name of "noble" causes, some social changes have been brought about because the big capital wanted to maximise their profits.

The most aggressive nations in the last decades is USA, together with NATO, especially UK and France, and you also seem to forget that UK is a nuclear nations.
I get that you hate Russia, given the history om Romania, and the cold war, but you should still try to get this in a perspective that is resembling "facts"

I don't really hate Russia, but it's a historical fact they haven't played nice in their side of the world. And keeping the EU in place is a good way to keep Russia's influence in Europe in check. If you let all those small European states go it alone, bickering among themselves on small trade issues, a much bigger and well-armed state will start eyeing some of those states like a vulture flying over a nest of chicks.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

From the Economist Intelligence Unit:

https://twitter.com/AlexWhite1812/statu ... 6765884416

After growth of 1.5% this year, we expect contraction of 1% in 2017
Top quality poster.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@iNcog we all have blood on our hands (Nato). When I say UK I am referring to Afghanistan and Irak. When I say France, I am thinking of Libya in particular. Norwegian pilots also bombed in Libya, so we also have bloody fingers. The nations most aggressive to put down Gadaffi where USA and France though, and some other sheeps (like Norway) followed.
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

@iNcog you can't reason with the loony left.
Top quality poster.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Dolan[/b] said:
Well, you can't cherry-pick what globalism means. You can't separate globalist international law from globalist business. They're both part of the same globalist ticket.

I can only answer you the same as i did earlier: UK are leaving UK, not Nato, WTO, FN or EARTH.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Laurence Drake wrote:@iNcog you can't reason with the loony left.

If you cant debate with me, without flaming or calling name, I will ask you to not refer to me, or answer my posts. Its just not worth it debating ppl who are flaming you when they loose because of flawed arguments.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Dolan In Norway we have a saying; dont throw rocks if you live in a house made of glass.
You flame UK citizens that voted for Brexit to do that for racist reasons, when your own country would not even help 1000 refugees per year, and when you said this earlier:
It's the core of failed institutions like the UN. They still think Africa's problem is just lack of schools and education. But they can't explain why North America was a shithole until the various British/Irish migrants populated it and built what the United States is today, together with other European migrants. Let's have a thought experiment: would North America have developed just as much as the United States and Canada did, if the populations which migrated there were Bantu, Somali, Maasai, Bushmen, Zulu? Could they have built huge steel bridges and skyscrapers, paved roads and parks, banks and museums, schools and universities, factories and airports, computers and electric infrastructure? They didn't even have any roads until the British conquered parts of Africa. They didn't have country borders either, it was an alien concept to them. It was just tribes guarding their territories, often cutting through jungles. So what cultural background would the Bantu, Somali, Maasai, Bushmen, Zulu bring to North America to build a major modern country there?

My advice to you; dont throw rocks :idea:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Laurence Drake wrote:From the Economist Intelligence Unit:

https://twitter.com/AlexWhite1812/statu ... 6765884416

After growth of 1.5% this year, we expect contraction of 1% in 2017

But no immigrants PogChamp
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

iwillspankyou wrote:I can only answer you the same as i did earlier: UK are leaving UK, not Nato, WTO, FN or EARTH.

What does globalism have to do with the EU? EU is a regional integration organisation. Just like ASEAN, but more ambitious.

EU actually made efforts to curb the influence of monopolistic global companies like Google and Microsoft. It forced phone companies to lower their roaming fees, which benefited everyone in the EU, possibly even your country. These were efforts meant to improve the quality of life for EU citizens, as populistic as it sounds. But practically, all these things happened. So before you direct your hate or mistrust to certain entities maybe read a bit more about what they did.

iwillspankyou wrote:@Dolan In Norway we have a saying; dont throw rocks if you live in a house made of glass.
You flame UK citizens that voted for Brexit to do that for racist reasons, when your own country would not even help 1000 refugees per year, and when you said this earlier:
My advice to you; dont throw rocks :idea:

Yeah, and considering that your country, Norway, participated in the raids against Lybia, maybe you shouldn't lecture us on which nations have blood on their hands or which are xenophobic.

I didn't call the British nation xenophobic, I pointed out that a big part of those who voted for Leave did it out of xenophobic reasons. And, sure, there is a lot of xenophobia in Romania too, but why should I be responsible for what other people believe? Am I running the country?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Dolan
What does globalism have to do with the EU? EU is a regional integration organisation. Just like ASEAN, but more ambitious.

So why do you keep bringing it up :?: :?: like Brexit was some kind of checking out of the World. You just blow the Brexit totally out of all porportins :!:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Dolan
Yeah, and considering that your country, Norway, participated in the raids against Lybia, maybe you shouldn't lecture us on which nations have blood on their hands or which are xenophobic.

I dont agree with all of my countries politics and doings. As I said, I think we behaved like a sheep, that obeyed the superpower in NATO - the USA. Notice I did not, and I do not agree with those actions AT ALL.
Maybe you agree with all that Romania is doing?

I didn't call the British nation xenophobic, I pointed out that a big part of those who voted for Leave did it out of xenophobic reasons. And, sure, there is a lot of xenophobia in Romania too, but why should I be responsible for what other people believe? Am I running the country?

If Romania received millions of immigrants - and you spoke out from that perspective - I would say your arguments where more legit. As it is now, with Romania receiving practically non immigrants, and trying to reject only 1000 refugees per year, I will not call your arguments legit from a perspective: I know cos I have the same experience and I have felt it myself.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

iNcog wrote:The Libya bombings weren't justified? Why?

I made a post about it in "educate yourself on ........" The only reason this came up here, is Dolan trying to imply that Brexit is some kind of checking out of EARTH (including NATO) To go further in to the subject, is to sidetrack even more. You could go to that other thread though?
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

An opinium poll discovered that 7% of leave voters now regret the way they voted, compared to just 3% of remain voters. That would be enough to wipe out the majority for Leave if another referendum was held.
Top quality poster.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

[video]https://youtu.be/wJOY4gLCq7I[/video]

go Corbyn - you have my suport :love:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iNcog wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:An opinium poll discovered that 7% of leave voters now regret the way they voted, compared to just 3% of remain voters. That would be enough to wipe out the majority for Leave if another referendum was held.

too late! it wasn't a practice vote!!1

however, a new president will have to be elected. This could end up being an interesting turn of events, although I do not expect it to happen.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Jerom did you get the message from post above? Its not good enough to be a Sanders patroit! the same shit is happening here
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

[video]https://youtu.be/yZOBjZgCrus[/video]