RIP Fidel Castro

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: RIP Fidel Castro

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

dietschlander wrote:Should SnoopDog be allowed to call ppl niggah?

Yeah cus he's snoop dogg
Top quality poster.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Metis wrote:What? Do you mean that if my grandpa was a non-white would his life have been tougher? I thought I'd answered that. One of my grandpa's was a quarter Native American but I don't think that quarter made him any less "privileged" than this white side made him more so. My other grandpa was so poor that it really wouldn't of mattered if he was black or white, he couldn't have gotten any poorer nor had to work any harder to keep his family fed. He plowed behind a team of mules and picked cotton right alongside his black sharecropper neighbors. My dad picked cotton and fruit alongside black and Mexican kids. I think that he would have had quite a laugh if you had called him "privileged" because he was white.

Please refer to my previous post on the subject, copied here for convenience: "See above. To say 'there are poor white people, therefore white privilege is not real' is logically close to 'the non-negative reals a and b have a > b, therefore b = 0'. Poverty and race can both independently be predictors of success."

Metis wrote:Blacks today that do not succeed are the same as whites who do not succeed -- they don't put any effort into being a success. Institutional racism is gone in America. There may be personal racism still present but there are strict laws and heavy fines against institutional discrimination. None of the blacks I know are any poorer than any of the whites I know. The reason for this is that none of them are like the lazy, drug-dealing gang bangers who hang out on city street corners that most blacks despise as it gives their race a bad name. As my army buddy (a black man) told me, "Doc, there is a world of difference between a black man and a nigger."

Let's assume that this is true. More specifically. let's assume that the statement "if a person does not succeed, then it is because they are not putting in effort towards their success" is true. We also have, by your previous post, that

Metis wrote:A poster made the comment about race versus crime and police shootings. Here are the latest stats I could find from the Bureau of Justice Statistics http://www.bjs.gov/.

Blacks are 2.5 times more likely than whites to be killed by police. However, blacks are also six times more likely to murder someone than are whites (blacks accounted for 53% of all arrests for murder, whereas based on population they should account for 12% of murders. Whites accounted for 45% of murders, whereas based on population they should account for 62%, you can do the math if you want). Most black homicides are by blacks, only 12% are by whites. Most white homicides are by whites, only 15% are by blacks. Only 4% of blacks who were shot and killed were killed by police.

The data clearly show that it's the blacks who are causing most of their own problems in regards to homicides, not the whites nor the cops.

So, as you agree, black people in the U.S. commit murder disproportionately more often than white people.

Let me introduce a third statement: A person who commits murder is (except in rare cases) not a successful person. I do not think that this is a controversial statement, but let me know if you disagree with it anyway.

We thus have:

1. If a person does not succeed, then it is because they are not putting in effort towards their success.
  2. Black people commit murder disproportionately more often than white people.
  3. A person who commits murder is (except in rare cases) not a successful person.

By (2) and (3), we have that black people are not successful people disproportionately more often than white people (4). By (1) and (4), disproportionately more black people do not put in effort towards their success. This holds provided that you accept (1), (2), and (3). I assume that you accept (1) and (2) as you said them yourself, I assume that you accept (3) because I do not view it as controversial (again, let me know if you disagree). Therefore you believe that black people, on average, work less towards success than white people.

I am curious to know why you believe that, and whether you think that there should be anything done to correct this.
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

dietschlander wrote:
Metis wrote:
Show hidden quotes

In America, people of African American (more technically Negroid) heritage oftentimes refer to themselves as "black." The same goes for Caucasoids and "white," though neither is really back nor white.

Why is that not racist? Isn't that exactly racism? Let's use, when we refer to someone, his/her town.
Example: I ment that Dortenaar (Dordrecht)

yes, thats part of the problem. And a part not many seem to acknowledge. Not yet anyway.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Metis wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I have to partially disagree with you here. Sexual attraction is inherent to all sexually-reproducing species. Evolution has, for the most part, made sure that individual organisms desire to reproduce with only those individuals with whom reproductive success is most likely. However, sometimes there is a glitch in the system. However, you are right that psychology, proximity, mate availability and upbringing also play a role in sexual attraction.

Also, while many hormones can't pass the placental barrier, some can, especially if the protein is lipid soluble. For instance, Thyrotropin-releasing hormone and thyrostimulating immunoglobins can readily pass the barrier.

I think we are nearly saying the same thing, just differently. From my biological standpoint is pretty black-and-white. E.g. if you have a penis you are male and are thus attracted to females. These terms are ofc exclusive, due to what we feel in our mind. Sexual Attraction is thus controlled by our brain and hormones. Whilst biological, it is more psychological, however those terms do overlap substantially. As you may have guessed however, this goes beyond what I fully know, so I may end this here for me.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Metis I think you can still save the day with an anecdote. I think the succesrate is bigger if you make it about how you honorably served in the army. Maybe also include how your life is the most interesting ever and then attack all others that live slightly differently.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Jerom wrote:Metis I think you can still save the day with an anecdote. I think the succesrate is bigger if you make it about how you honorably served in the army. Maybe also include how your life is the most interesting ever and then attack all others that live slightly differently.

Please show respect to our men who served.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Post by gustavusadolphus »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jerom wrote:Metis I think you can still save the day with an anecdote. I think the succesrate is bigger if you make it about how you honorably served in the army. Maybe also include how your life is the most interesting ever and then attack all others that live slightly differently.

Please show respect to our men who served.

Mr. Jerom is not from the United states so he can say anything he wants. I wonder Jerom has another attribute that applies to a similar situation. :hmm:
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
Chile Jutlander
Musketeer
ESO: ???????

Post by Jutlander »

Lol Metis just went away hahaha
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Post by gustavusadolphus »

n0eL wrote:
Metis wrote:Blacks today that do not succeed are the same as whites who do not succeed -- they don't put any effort into being a success. Institutional racism is gone in America. There may be personal racism still present but there are strict laws and heavy fines against institutional discrimination.

That is simply not true. If you think so then you need to step outside of your limited reality. Come visit me for a few weeks and I will prove it to you.

I'm going to have to agree with metis is a way. What scale of institutional racism still exist is so small it is on the same level as personal.
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lol, its not, i think many of you dont understand what it means. Segregation and lack of civil rights is only one form and one of the most extreme forms of that kind.

Also, 48% of the country just showed with their vote that they dont mind racism or atleast mind it less than alot of other things. These people work somewhere, some of them in public institutions. The incident regarding a comment about michelle obama being an ape and the mayor of a town liking this comment shows this. Now this lady resigned, she probably wouldve been fired anyway, but it remains to be seen what consequences there are. Point being twofold, many institutions mightvnot be overtly racist, there are still people working there with racist ideas, consious or otherwise. And these people do understand most of the time that their racist ideas no longer can be outed publically, so thats progress in a way. But they keep their ideas to themself now, which means that whenever there is alot of scrutiny they will most likely act normal, but how will their ideas affect their judgment when nobody is looking? This kind of thing is hard to deal with, because often you have little that can be proven.

Then there's thise institutions which aren't racist but are designed for a level playing field which means coloured people are more often disadvantaged. And the only kind of solution the usa seems to come up with is affirmative action, which just perpetuates the racist narrative.

And then there are the prisons, in which people are pretty much segregated by race upon arrival, which shows how deeply rooted the racial issue is the country

In any case, there has been progress, and even if you are right and racism in institutions is minimal and little supported throughout the country (which i doubt since a president has just been elected because he proposed it create new racist institutions) its still a problem for those few affected by it. Even when we talk of a few percent of the us populations, were talking about millions. To say, oh its only a small problem which affects only the civil liberties of a few so its not that important, thats privilige talking, and dont care if its white or another color.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

dietschlander wrote:
Metis wrote: As my army buddy (a black man) told me, "Doc, there is a world of difference between a black man and a nigger."

I like this quote. I'm sure my best buddy, who's also darkerskinned (never seen a 'black' human) would agree aswell.

Btw, how is 'black' being used for refering to ppl? ppl aint black nor white nor red nor yellow

It's indeed a perfect quote. Not because it shows the irony, that this man thought it necessary to defend his existence by saying something which ought to be self-evident, namely that being a good/normal black man isn't the same as being a bad black man, to metis, while metis is trying to justify some forms of racism with sketchy biological claims and anecdotes from his richer than forrest gump life.

It's perfect because it exactly shows what white privilige is. Even if we take the most flattering definition of nigger which i can think of in this case, that is, a nigger is the racist negative stereotype of a black man, instead of a nigger is a subhuman. It shows that black people go through life constantly trying to disprove that they are not a nigger, but instead they are just ordinary black people, because apparantly the primary idea many people have of black people is that of a nigger. So they must constantly seek to prove that they are not bad people, but they are instead good people.

While no white person would ever even consider to say the same, hey man, there is a world of difference between a white man and a redneck. Because they and everyone else seems to think this is self-evident. They don't go through life trying to prove that they are just ordinary good people, this is considered self-evident, until they prove with their own actions that they aren't ordinary good people, but are in fact, trash rednecks, so to speak.

One group is thought of as guilty until proven innocent, the other is innocent until proven guilty. But ofcourse, this isnt a privilige. It's just a fact of life, amirite?

Anyway, this is just something you could try to be aware of, without feeling guilty personally for the situation. You could try to catch your own prejudice in situations, and this goes for all people, since we all have our prejudices, its simply the way our mind works, but that doesnt mean we cant do anything about it.

BTW, this is how it works for all kinds of priviliges and discrimination. A man in a suit is considered to be honest and an upright citizen, even though he might be the biggest pedophile in the nation, while a man in rags is distrusted. You may say, well, thats understandable, but it's privilige nonetheless.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

Jutlander wrote:Lol Metis just went away hahaha

fuck him. I have no sympathy.

completely coincidentally, yesterday (before I replied) I flipped open a book I had lying around, something by max stirner, a prominent philosopher from the 19th century, and i happened to open to a discussion about the 'phases of man[kind]'. the negroid phase represent the most primitive state where people looked to signs and meaning in crows and lightning etc.. whatever. it is philosophical racism, and the enlightenment era had a corresponding strand of scientific racism (kant, hume).

here's what we do: reject it, uncompromisingly. end of story
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Statistics can give you a good overview of a system but they also have the problem of not "seeing the trees for the forest." As I have already showed, there have been myriad poor black people who have become highly successful, and in a time too where prejudice was much greater and opportunities much less than they are today. What made them succeed where others apparently have failed, was just sheer luck? I don't think so. I think that they did what anyone who succeeds does, saw opportunities, worked hard, remained frugal and invested their money wisely.

Being born poor in rural America or in an inner city doesn't necessarily mean that you are destined to stay there. In my opinion, the sociologists and SJWs why decry "black plight" and say that it's just impossible for a poor black man or woman to succeed in life, given the circumstances they were born to, are the real racists.

So what opportunities are there. I'm sure that many here will call me "racist" for saying so but it's quote apparent to anyone who watches or participates in athletics that black people can run faster and jump higher than most white people. This is a biological fact because our ancestors evolved in different climates and biomes and required different physical capabilities to survive.

If you look around today, who are the richest and most well-known people that you see? It's oftentimes black celebrities and athletes. If you are funny or good at sports it doesn't matter if you were born poor, if you put yourself out there someone will recognize your talent. You have to be smart enough not to let them abuse the privilege of managing your early career but you soon will be in a position that you can manage it yourself. This doesn't just apply to black people either, it goes for anyone who has talent.

The military is also a good place for a poor person to excel. Black people have reached the highest ranks on the military. My first sergeant was black, my division surgeon was black, half my fellow medics were black. I was in the Army at a time when we weren't considered "heroes" but more-or-less a necessary evil. Nobody gave us any parades, what you were more likely to hear was how stupid you were to be a soldier. Most of the military then consisted of poor people, me included, who were using it for either a career or educational opportunities.

Times have changed but the opportunities remain. I served for six years and didn't see any racism in the military. I'm sure that some harbored racist thoughts but it would be damned hard to be overtly racist when the guy sleeping next to you in the barracks, next to you in the pup tent, working beside you on the gun crew, walking beside you on patrol, sharing a foxhole on guard duty and generally "watching your six" was of another race.
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Metis wrote: As my army buddy (a black man) told me, "Doc, there is a world of difference between a black man and a nigger."

I didn't say that, that's what a fellow soldier (as I said, an African American -- does that term, imprecise as it is, make you feel better?) said to me when we were in town and he saw a bunch of "African American" drug dealers on the corner. How the hell does it make me racist to quote what someone else said? Sheesh, you guys are so damned biased against me that you see boogymen in everything I say. If everything I post is met with bias then who the hell here is really prejudiced?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

It seems to me you misrepresenting and missing the point, perhaps intentionally, and definitely cherrypicking the parts which you respond to.

You are undoubtedly right about the us army, and its a nice example of how a racist institution can change into something that helps promote equality instead.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Metis wrote:

I didn't say that, that's what a fellow soldier (as I said, an African American -- does that term, imprecise as it is, make you feel better?) said to me when we were in town and he saw a bunch of "African American" drug dealers on the corner. How the hell does it make me racist to quote what someone else said? Sheesh, you guys are so damned biased against me that you see boogymen in everything I say. If everything I post is met with bias then who the hell here is really prejudiced?

I very well understood who said that, and don't you worry about my feelings, they are none of your concern. Use whichever term you like.

And again, where did I say quoting that makes you racist. You seem to take everything personal. I said, it shows white privilige. Because he saw people doing something bad, and he felt he needed to point out to you that he wasnt like them. Whereas that should be something so self-evident, he didnt need to say it. You didn't feel the need to say the same, did you? Even though you are all human beings.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

umeu wrote:
dietschlander wrote:

I like this quote. I'm sure my best buddy, who's also darkerskinned (never seen a 'black' human) would agree aswell.

Btw, how is 'black' being used for refering to ppl? ppl aint black nor white nor red nor yellow

It's indeed a perfect quote. Not because it shows the irony, that this man thought it necessary to defend his existence by saying something which ought to be self-evident, namely that being a good/normal black man isn't the same as being a bad black man, to metis, while metis is trying to justify some forms of racism with sketchy biological claims and anecdotes from his richer than forrest gump life.

It's perfect because it exactly shows what white privilige is. Even if we take the most flattering definition of nigger which i can think of in this case, that is, a nigger is the racist negative stereotype of a black man, instead of a nigger is a subhuman. It shows that black people go through life constantly trying to disprove that they are not a nigger, but instead they are just ordinary black people, because apparantly the primary idea many people have of black people is that of a nigger. So they must constantly seek to prove that they are not bad people, but they are instead good people.

While no white person would ever even consider to say the same, hey man, there is a world of difference between a white man and a redneck. Because they and everyone else seems to think this is self-evident. They don't go through life trying to prove that they are just ordinary good people, this is considered self-evident, until they prove with their own actions that they aren't ordinary good people, but are in fact, trash rednecks, so to speak.

One group is thought of as guilty until proven innocent, the other is innocent until proven guilty. But ofcourse, this isnt a privilige. It's just a fact of life, amirite?

Anyway, this is just something you could try to be aware of, without feeling guilty personally for the situation. You could try to catch your own prejudice in situations, and this goes for all people, since we all have our prejudices, its simply the way our mind works, but that doesnt mean we cant do anything about it.

BTW, this is how it works for all kinds of priviliges and discrimination. A man in a suit is considered to be honest and an upright citizen, even though he might be the biggest pedophile in the nation, while a man in rags is distrusted. You may say, well, thats understandable, but it's privilige nonetheless.

1) Don't stereotype
2) You are stupid to think that is is silly that the army guy shouldn't call himself black. If he feels comfortable using that term, then yes he can, just as I call myself white, it's a skin tone not a derogatory term. Obviously when addressing people you don't know, you should avoid that topic all together, but in casual conversation it is fine.
3) Don't assume what people think.
4) Dressing people up in a suit doesn't mean I will think any better of them. How people act is how I judge them.
5) Metis is most definitely not racist. Everyone is allowed to make an argument on here, and be disproven. It just so happens this is a very delicate topic and anyone can choose the wrong words.
6) Metis is right. In modern society everyone has an equal chance, there are of course exceptions but very few.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

1) Don't stereotype
2) You are stupid to think that is is silly that the army guy shouldn't call himself black. If he feels comfortable using that term, then yes he can, just as I call myself white, it's a skin tone not a derogatory term. Obviously when addressing people you don't know, you should avoid that topic all together, but in casual conversation it is fine.
4) Dressing people up in a suit doesn't mean I will think any better of them. How people act is how I judge them.
5) Metis is most definitely not racist. Everyone is allowed to make an argument on here, and be disproven. It just so happens this is a very delicate topic and anyone can choose the wrong words.
6) Metis is right. In modern society everyone has an equal chance, there are of course exceptions but very few.

1) not sure what you mean.
2) Again, i dont care about the term he uses here lol, if you think what i wrote is about that term, you completely missed the point.
3) everyone does this all the time, you can't get around it. in your post you just made a whole lot of assumptions about my thought.
4) there are whole scientific studies kinda proving that what you say is not how it works for the majority of people. if you are different, good on you.
5) im not the one calling him a racist.
6) it's simply not correct that the chances are equal. he is correct however that things have improved and that race is not the only factor here.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

umeu wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
Show hidden quotes

1) Don't stereotype

2) Again, i dont care about the term he uses here lol, if you think what i wrote is about that term, you completely missed the point.
3) everyone does this all the time, you can't get around it. in your post you just made a whole lot of assumptions about my thought.
4) there are whole scientific studies kinda proving that what you say is not how it works for the majority of people. if you are different, good on you.
6) it's simply not correct. he is correct however that things have improved and that race is not the only factor here.

1) Stereotyping where "While no white person would ever even consider to say the same".
2) More aimed at the other guy who implied calling a person "black" even if they use the term themselves was not PC, apologies.
3) "that this man thought it necessary to defend his existence by saying something which ought to be self-evident".
4) I have nothing to say on this, i'm just addressing this number by number for consistency. I guess that this does exist, but not for everyone, and certainly not where I live.
5) TBH it's hard to follow this post, this response really was aimed at several people, sorry.
6) In a modern society - note that this may not include certain areas of the US. Here in NZ everyone is equal. I think we can agree this depends on where you live. I do think that this racism is real in more areas than it should be, but it is getting less and less prevalent. I do not consider a society where this exists to be modernized.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

6) it's simply not correct. he is correct however that things have improved and that race is not the only factor here.

1) Stereotyping where "While no white person would ever even consider to say the same".
2) More aimed at the other guy who implied calling a person "black" even if they use the term themselves was not PC, apologies.
3) "that this man thought it necessary to defend his existence by saying something which ought to be self-evident".
4) I have nothing to say on this, i'm just addressing this number by number for consistency. I guess that this does exist, but not for everyone, and certainly not where I live.
5) TBH it's hard to follow this post, this response really was aimed at several people, sorry.
6) In a modern society - note that this may not include certain areas of the US. Here in NZ everyone is equal. I think we can agree this depends on where you live. I do think that this racism is real in more areas than it should be, but it is getting less and less prevalent. I do not consider a society where this exists to be modernized.

1) Sure, change it to most white people, if you will. It's a generalisation however, not really a stereotype.
2) k, then quote him, not me.
3) not sure what you are trying to say here.
4) I thought you shouldn't assume what people think. You are doing this now.
5) ok.
6) ok, NZ might be the only modern country in the world then. But seriously yes, afaik, new zealand is doing quite well in this area as opposed to australia for example, and many other countries in the world.
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Let me try to explain to you why, in some circumstances, we must use a racial designation to best serve the actions we are undertaking.

I worked for quite a few years in the medical field, as an Army combat medic, a civilian EMT, paramedic, and in a major university research hospital as an intensive care technician. When treating a patient, you need to to know their race. Is this just being "racist"? Are we doing this so that we can give preferential treatment oo people of one race or lesser treatment to those of another. Of course not. It's because there are certain diseases and conditions that are more prevalent in members of certain races. For instance, sickle cell anemia, sodium-exacerbated hypertension, diabetes, strokes and kidney disease are all more prevalent in African Americans. You have to know everything possible about your patient to treat them properly.

As a paramedic, I've also worked a lot with the police. Like it or not, race is a readily apparent descriptor that can be used to vastly narrow down the search for a suspect. If someone attacked you and it was a person with characteristic features of a certain race then you need to tell the police this so that they can narrow down their search parameters.

Also, if you are applying for college, and are a "person of color" you would be wise to let the admissions committee know this because it gives you a selection advantage. If you are also female it's all the better. A friend of mine is a medical doctor. She has told me several times that she would never have been accepted to medical school and also have been kicked out because of her low grades once there if she hadn't been a woman under affirmative action.
Howdah

Post by Metis »

umeu wrote: Because he saw people doing something bad, and he felt he needed to point out to you that he wasnt like them. Whereas that should be something so self-evident, he didnt need to say it. You didn't feel the need to say the same, did you? Even though you are all human beings.

Actually, I did exactly that when I was TDY in southeastern Texas. We were off camp eating at a small-town drive-in when a bunch of local hooligans told our black fellow soldier to get out of the pickup so that they could "beat on him." I told him that not all white people were like those stupid rednecks, to which he agreed. The other guy with us in the truck made it even more clear to them that their attention to our black friend was unwanted. He reached into my glove compartment, pulled out my .44, showed it to them and then asked if they had any more problems. They didn't, but then I had to get out of town fast before they called the sheriff on us.

The .44 was unloaded, BTW. It was a black-powder revolver that would have taken several minutes to load if he had actually wanted to shoot it. The local idiots didn't know this, however, all they saw was a big black handgun.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

umeu wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
Show hidden quotes

1) Sure, change it to most white people, if you will. It's a generalisation however, not really a stereotype.
2) k, then quote him, not me.
3) not sure what you are trying to say here.
4) I thought you shouldn't assume what people think. You are doing this now.
5) ok.
6) ok, NZ might be the only modern country in the world then. But seriously yes, afaik, new zealand is doing quite well in this area as opposed to australia for example, and many other countries in the world.

1) I will
2) Yes, my mistake
3) Don't say what Metis' friend was trying to say.
4) I may be very salty rn. I may have overlooked a lot. You get the idea though.
5) I'm sick of this number thing i'm going to stop.
6) Racism is very archaic to me. Unless it's incredibly discrete/not noticeable. I'm not like a SJW on terms of PCness because I know it does happen a lot on a daily basis, but really we need to grow up and get on with life, both SJW's and Racists.
7) I've just realized i've come in full circle in a worthless argument. Damn.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk