just a question ( not about moderating )

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

should mr. mankle take the appropriate action?

yes. he is an angel so he is with us...
33%
no... kim mankle rules...
67%

Total votes: 6

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

just a question ( not about moderating )

Post by deleted_user »

why recently some new added moderators have to insult people? there is just need to behavior for them but i think they are not adult enough for this job or the website policy allows them to act like they are owner of herr (not discussing their moderation actions so u cant lock it )

for example
You're a true champ, let people see how much of a retard you are.
this was said by a moderator which mostly looks like a bpds post.... but why do we let those childish "retarded" word users to be a mod?

Ps ;

Didnt give any name or didnt impersonate anyone or didnt discuss moderation actions... as i say.. u can lock unlock threads but this behave isnt good obviously

@_h2o @mitoe
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: just a question ( not about moderating )

Post by momuuu »

How is this not precisely about moderating? Wtf is this poll?
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

The fact that YOU (Mr non-mature, full of bs and bad behaviour himself) are thinking that others are not behaving mature enough is the best joke of this year by far. Its the world upside down.
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Oh look, breeze started another controversial topic
r]
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

it is very hypocritical of you to complain about others' behaviours when your is not a proper one to begin with
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Those types of posts shouldn't happen. The moderators are people too, everyone can get better. The amount of work people have been creating for them has been high lately.

Should be getting better, we have been talking internally about this topic and others.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Ffs, 1 week ban to breeze pl0x
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:The fact that YOU (Mr non-mature, full of bs and bad behaviour himself) thinking that others are not behaving mature enough is the best joke of this year by far. Its the world upside down.

The fact that YOU ( WHO IS A PERSON GETS NERVOUS FOR LOSING GAMES AND TRYING TO LOOK COOL BUT AT FACT JUST A Mrs noob full of bs shit person and cant even get to play one game because of crying about lag (in a 2 second game where nothing was tested) just becomes a trash kid.. man you are worse than bpds seriously.. he had a style atleast but you are totally bs...

remembering what lordimperialist said about u
haha, dont even talk with him, (veni).. he cried over and insulted me bro. because i got the 140 food treasure in a tournament game.. he was always like that and he won't change his childish behaviour anyway

And by acergame..
its just a dead game if only veni spot and his sucker crew hosts games and plays with each other alonely
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

What did I just read, haha
r]
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I know you mean well, but the poll options and where this thread is posted make it seem like another troll thread that will get closed.

The quote is from me and it was said in one of the spam threads that was made by diarouga when he was on rampage (viewtopic.php?f=181&t=9066). I probably shouldn't have even posted, but was frustrated with being attacked while I'm trying to help. The entire team was working to clean it up and it sucked to be targeted in his posts.

Really the best place to discuss these things is via private message as these threads create a lot of tension and don't tend to be helpful or productive which is why we have the rules in place.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

pecelot wrote:I know you mean well, but the poll options and where this thread is posted make it seem like another troll thread that will get closed.

The quote is from me and it was said in one of the spam threads that was made by diarouga when he was on rampage (viewtopic.php?f=181&t=9066). I probably shouldn't have even posted, but was frustrated with being attacked while I'm trying to help. The entire team was working to clean it up and it sucked to be targeted in his posts.

Really the best place to discuss these things is via private message as these threads create a lot of tension and don't tend to be helpful or productive which is why we have the rules in place.

hey thank you for reaching out that was what i was looking for :flowers: