This makes me really sad

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: This makes me really sad

Post by Gendarme »

Kaiserklein wrote:So you mean that there are more rapists and violent people among refugees ? I don't get it, do you have any numbers to support this ? In my opinion it's just that everytime there is a problem with refugees everyone gets crazy, and when you have the same problems with other people no one gives a shit.

That is precisely what I am saying. There is more violence (rape included) commited by today's refugees than Swedes (or any assimilated person for that matter, even ex-refugees) (per capita, of course). I can dig up numbers for you if you wish, but it is rather evident even without statistics when you are living among these people like I am (and I suppose you are as well, but I don't know much about France).

Kaiserklein wrote:you started saying that refugees are rapists and violent, which doesn't make sense because there is simply no reason that they would be like this more than other people. The only reason why you think this is because it is over publicized everytime there is a problem with refugees. Or then the other reason could be... Because they are arabic ??? Which brings us back to racism. You tell me.

Now you are just making arbitrary assumptions. Why is there simply no reason that they would be more violent than others? Many of them lived in war-zones. Many of them lived in societies where women have minimal rights and are their posessions. Many of them militantly despise our freedom, and habits, and are ready to protest against them with violence.

If I had to guess, I'd guess it is because of their culture and not because they are Arabs/Afghans/Somalis, but I don't actually know. Religion plays a large part in the culture of muslims in muslim countries, and it is very possible that christian Arabs are not violent at all even though they live in the same country as the muslim Arabs. However, none of this matters; what matters is that my country is not a place for them, and neither is yours, and therefore they should not be mass-imported.

Kaiserklein wrote:"Ruin another country" ? You don't feel like you are slightly exaggerating here lol ? I doubt sweden is "ruined" now, you guys still have a privileged situation compared to most others.
About the policy of your country towards refugees... You can't blame refugees for that, it's a problem between your people and your (btw democratically elected) government. There's a difference between helping people in the need, by giving them a minimum wage to help them live decently, and giving them 2k+ euros per month. No need for that. Up to you guys to fix it now

I am not exaggerating at all. As I said, I don't know much about France, but this country is fucked. I'll be happy to share articles and videos of violent immigrants in Sweden if you are interested. Note that "violent" doesn't mean that they talk aggressively or stir up fights in bars often, but that they are actually attacking others (for example attacking white people for being in "their neighborhood").

I am not blaming the refugees for the bad immigration policies. I am not blaming anyone really, but rather arguing against mass-immigration, especially in this form. And something is not right simply because it was democratically chosen. If France democratically votes for the execution of Kaiserklein for no apparent reason, it is wrong.

Kaiserklein wrote:you started talking about "somalia/arabistan" with no apparent link to the topic

I am sure I already explained this. The link was pretty apparent, but I can explain it once again in more detail I suppose.

Sweden used to be known for its "sexy blondes", which is what Umeu was referring to. But now after this immigration, the average girl is no longer a "sexy blonde" - their relative numbers are decreasing.
Pay more attention to detail.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Kaiserklein wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:a Frenchman should understand what I mean by mass immigration, since you're country is fucked up because of it. Shootings and riots. Yeah sure take all the possible immigrants you can and see how much most of them respect western culture. And by double standardizing what you just did before. Basically original euros can't discuss this mass immigration as a bad way because they're "racist" then. What Gendarme said sure is offensive but it is also true at some degree. Immigrants should value the country they move to live and not disrespect it's original citizens(France,Sweden), some of they do obviously but not everyone. Pointing the obvious out loud and it appears you're racist to immigrants plus you. But hey they can do whatever the fuck they want because they are not white euros and get offended by everything. Do you even realize how big this cultural ethnic issue is worldwide. USA is great example of this double standardizing.

You know that the shootings were committed by people who were born in Europe (France and Belgium) ? Check your facts please.
"respect western culture"... Ok, look at this : 50 years ago or so, we need a lot of workers because of the thirty glorious, so we welcome a bunch of immigrants. Except instead of integrating them to our society, we park them all together in the suburbs, in bad conditions. Of course if you let people only live together in a community like this, and in shit living conditions, they won't get integrated and you will have tensions. We didn't really respect them, so no wonder a lot of them don't respect my country. And on top of this, some years later, we decide that we don't want anymore immigration because we don't need workers anymore, we actually have unemployment. So we're basically using them. How could we have peace after this ?
Of course you can discuss immigration without being racist. It's all about how you say it, and what your ideas are. When someone start saying "rapefugees", yeah it's discrimination, because you directly put all refugees together under the same "rapist" etiquette, even though most of them ofc aren't rapists. It's basically as dumb as saying "all arabs are thiefs" or "all black people are lazy"...
And yeah some immigrants/refugees don't respect the welcoming country as they should... You got retards everywhere, did you really expect that 100% of the people you welcome inside your country are thankful and respectful ? Some people just suck, regardless of where they come from. And of course they can't do whatever they want... And if they can, you can just blame your government tbh. If you give too much to someone, he will take it, can't really blame him for this.

Abdelhamid Abaaoud, sound so fucking european to me though.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I agree @jerom And I wish more ppl would realize this.
Thats not really how I meant it. I meant that a cute girl with a shitty personality can be no good, a girl that isn't up to your standards in terms of looks can be no good, but a decent looking girl with a great personality is good.

Only I would replace "girl" with "person" :biggrin:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Gendarme said
A good looking woman with no assets and no character (women don't generally have character) will still be attractive to men, while an ugly but resourceful woman with a decent character would still be unattractive.

Women dont generally have charecter :shock: :shock: :shock: he says

LOL what rock did you grow up under :!: When reading this, my eyebrows almost touched my hair :shock:
If this is your perception of women in general, it truly puts some lights on your previous posts - and I get you now!:
This could only be written by a seriously misguided, dis-informed, simpleminded, mussels for brains, with low capacity for empathy, emotions and reflections - person.
Feel sorry for you boi :geek:

Surely you have realised that men and women behave in certain ways the other sex does not and are interested in certain things that the other sex is not, in general. I will give you a few examples to illustrate my point:

- Women/girls enjoy gossip a lot more than men.
They can sit for hours day in and day out discussing Jersey Shore, how that woman should have dressed better at work yesterday, or how rude it was of that man to say what he said at the dinner table last week.

- Women/girls seek attention a lot more than men.
Girls are the ones sitting far back in the classroom and suddenly bursting out in laughter. They are the ones most obsessed with uploading new pictures to their Instagram/Facebook. They are the ones screaming on their way to the dancefloor. They are the ones who start loudly singing their newly found favorite song out of nowhere.

- Men are a lot more intellectual than women.
They are a lot more interested in mathematics and science. They are a lot more interested in politics; it is very common for men (even strangers) to discuss politics - especially with whiskey in their hands. They are a lot more interested business, technology, education, philosophy, and drugs (the list can go on forever) than women.

Now, having character means having non-physical characteristics that makes one unique. Men have a lot more character than women because they are more intellectual and become forged in their own way over the years. Hence, women have less character because they are less involved in intellectual affairs. This is not a bad thing or a good thing; this is simply illustrating that men and women are different despite what your favorite book on gender studies tells you.

Men are judged largely by their character, while women are not, for good reasons - regardless of the sex of the judge. This is why men have more character than women (welcome to a universe ruled by natural selection). Nobody here believes that there are two sexes "for the lolz", do they?

I think a lot of the resistance comes from the fact that it is hard to accept that the new-age equality-feminism-cancer that has been shoved down our throats since our childhood that we have accepted as gospel is bullshit. But it is not bad, really. Every ranged infantry unit need not be a skirmisher; longbowmen and yumi archers are great fun as well - and they are certainly not objectively worse than skirmishers.

If I am still not understood and have to dive deep and explain this in detail, then someone start a new thread for this shit.
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:So you mean that there are more rapists and violent people among refugees ? I don't get it, do you have any numbers to support this ? In my opinion it's just that everytime there is a problem with refugees everyone gets crazy, and when you have the same problems with other people no one gives a shit.

That is precisely what I am saying. There is more violence (rape included) commited by today's refugees than Swedes (or any assimilated person for that matter, even ex-refugees) (per capita, of course). I can dig up numbers for you if you wish, but it is rather evident even without statistics when you are living among these people like I am (and I suppose you are as well, but I don't know much about France).

Kaiserklein wrote:you started saying that refugees are rapists and violent, which doesn't make sense because there is simply no reason that they would be like this more than other people. The only reason why you think this is because it is over publicized everytime there is a problem with refugees. Or then the other reason could be... Because they are arabic ??? Which brings us back to racism. You tell me.

Now you are just making arbitrary assumptions. Why is there simply no reason that they would be more violent than others? Many of them lived in war-zones. Many of them lived in societies where women have minimal rights and are their posessions. Many of them militantly despise our freedom, and habits, and are ready to protest against them with violence.

If I had to guess, I'd guess it is because of their culture and not because they are Arabs/Afghans/Somalis, but I don't actually know. Religion plays a large part in the culture of muslims in muslim countries, and it is very possible that christian Arabs are not violent at all even though they live in the same country as the muslim Arabs. However, none of this matters; what matters is that my country is not a place for them, and neither is yours, and therefore they should not be mass-imported.

Kaiserklein wrote:"Ruin another country" ? You don't feel like you are slightly exaggerating here lol ? I doubt sweden is "ruined" now, you guys still have a privileged situation compared to most others.
About the policy of your country towards refugees... You can't blame refugees for that, it's a problem between your people and your (btw democratically elected) government. There's a difference between helping people in the need, by giving them a minimum wage to help them live decently, and giving them 2k+ euros per month. No need for that. Up to you guys to fix it now

I am not exaggerating at all. As I said, I don't know much about France, but this country is fucked. I'll be happy to share articles and videos of violent immigrants in Sweden if you are interested. Note that "violent" doesn't mean that they talk aggressively or stir up fights in bars often, but that they are actually attacking others (for example attacking white people for being in "their neighborhood").

I am not blaming the refugees for the bad immigration policies. I am not blaming anyone really, but rather arguing against mass-immigration, especially in this form. And something is not right simply because it was democratically chosen. If France democratically votes for the execution of Kaiserklein for no apparent reason, it is wrong.

Kaiserklein wrote:you started talking about "somalia/arabistan" with no apparent link to the topic

I am sure I already explained this. The link was pretty apparent, but I can explain it once again in more detail I suppose.

Sweden used to be known for its "sexy blondes", which is what Umeu was referring to. But now after this immigration, the average girl is no longer a "sexy blonde" - their relative numbers are decreasing.

Liberal parties for which majority of Swedish people vote are responsible for bad immigration policy.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Gendarme You are very persistent in your misguided thinking/attitudes - and now you support your clamis based on psychology - your say!
You still cling to the idea that men have personality and intelligence, whereas woman are obsessed with their looks, always taking pictures of themselves and post it online - and woman gossip all the time! I got to handle it to you boi, your are a strange one!
You could perhaps show me some evidence for your claims about differences in intelligence! for a start!
Then you could tell me where in your study of psychology you found evidence for your claim of personality being a male trait, and not a female?
I will review your evidence with the utmost curiosity and all the respect it deserves! :shock:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Gendarme With this attitudes towards woman, you should turn to men instead to find a person with both personality and intelligence
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@iwillspankyou Wait a minute... are you disagreeing with me over the fact that women gossip more and care more about their looks than men?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Gendarme With this attitudes towards woman, you should turn to men instead to find a person with both personality and intelligence

You are the one interpreting it as something negative. I explicitly said that it is not something good or bad, simply the fact that men and women are different.

I am not interested in having women with whom I extensively discuss politics - that's what my male friends are for. It is much more important that she is healthy, takes care of herself and is a good mother, rather than being an intellectual or a warrior.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

this what you get when you feed the trolls, they become confident enough to leave their little cave, and show the world their ugly true self.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Say what you will about women, they sure as shit make some top notch threads.

As a relativist and someone quite tired of the "feminist versus misogynist" discussions, I figure it might be fun to look at this not from a female, male or even animal perspective, rather from no perspective at all. After all, every post ITT is dripping with bias one way or another so it's long overdue.

Here's a fun fact: We are objects. Objects that work in mysterious ways sometimes (although not really), but objects nonetheless. We interact with each other like objects, each with our own interests at heart and no one else's. We need things from each other, much like 2 programs interacting. Therefore objectification, using the very simplest definition of the word, is justified.

I do get why we made the disctinction between looks and personality because despite the fact that they are, in the end, both simply sets of attributes of a complex object, they represent sets of attributes which are relevant in entirely different contexts. When males are looking for a mate, it is rather important that this mate is healthy enough to bear and take care of a child and throughout human existence the best (and, conveniently, fastest) way to judge that has been to have a good look at them. Big boobs can carry a lot of milk, to name an example. Look at this however you wish, evolution tells us it's our best chance to pass on our genes. Similarly, muscles help when protecting offspring from enemies.
Then there's the context of long-term relationships (not necessarily sexual, mind you) in which "personality" suddenly becomes much more important.

Different contexts, and yet without the human perspective the distinction is arbitrary in a way. A machine with the ability to scan and interpret the contents of our brains will be able to tell you everything about a person: Not only the size of their nose, but their music taste as well. The information is all right there, we simply lack the tools to interpret it. Just imagine having that ability as a human being, being able to immediately know everything about a person. Would you care as much about looks, or would you focus more on personality? Would you even make the distinction at that point? I for one would write off everyone who doesn't like Pink Floyd. You might say I have high standards.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@gendarme just show me some evidence of your claims, Im very curious since you back them up with your "knowledge" to psychology. Cmon - where can I find this knowledge you seem to be the only one having!

Btw, Im not saying that there are no sex differences, I just disbelieving those are the once you are listing!
It could well be that women care more for their looks, but this "gap" are diminishing in a sad way with bois also being obsessed with it, taking drugs to gain more mussels, spending tons of money on clothes, obsessive dieting and working out. Its a sickness to our society, and bois suffer 2 in increasing numbers.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

umeu wrote:this what you get when you feed the trolls, they become confident enough to leave their little cave, and show the world their ugly true self.
That's exactly what makes threads like these so damn enjoyable.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@goodspeed say:
I for one would write off everyone who doesn't like Pink Floyd. You may say I have high standards.

Im glad you did not write me off :love: [video]https://youtu.be/Fk0V_GGa2XM[/video] :love:
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Yes but do you like Bernie Sanders though?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Goodspeed wrote:Yes but do you like Bernie Sanders though?

lol - you could be my perfect fit :shock: :lol:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Pink floyd op
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Gendarme wrote:I am not interested in having women with whom I extensively discuss politics - that's what my male friends are for. It is much more important that she is healthy, takes care of herself and is a good mother, rather than being an intellectual or a warrior.

Holy shit. Are you from the 19th century or what?
r]
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

@genderme of course I'm dismissing your statement, because based on my interactions with people I know that it's incorrect. I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but Ive had quite a lot of both male and female friends since highschool and what you're saying is just flat out wrong. Girls care just as much about looks as guys do, they're just generally slightly more subtle about it. Of course there are things that can mitigate that, such as being rich, or being a celebrity, but most people are neither of those. There's a reason why attractive guys date attractive girls at a far higher rate than average guys. People, regardless of gender, are fundamentally the same in that they like being around people who they are sexually attracted to, and please don't try to tell me that a girl is sexually attractive to a guys personality.....
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Gendarme wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:@Gendarme With this attitudes towards woman, you should turn to men instead to find a person with both personality and intelligence

You are the one interpreting it as something negative. I explicitly said that it is not something good or bad, simply the fact that men and women are different.

I am not interested in having women with whom I extensively discuss politics - that's what my male friends are for. It is much more important that she is healthy, takes care of herself and is a good mother, rather than being an intellectual or a warrior.
You should just do a test-tube baby and hire a professional, full-time nanny. This gives you the maximum control over the whole process so you can produce the optimal heir, and because you aren't married you can have sex with as many beautiful women as you want.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Yes but do you like Bernie Sanders though?

lol - you could be my perfect fit :shock: :lol:
Could b
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Gendarme wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes
this is just wrong. attractive people of either gender will be initially attractive to the other gender regardless of other circumstances. If they seem like good people, have a good personality, have money etc they will remain attractive. If they are an ass, while they will still be physically attractive, members of the other gender won't want them anymore because they are an ass. It's as simple as that. Vice versa for unattractive people, although unattractive people are often not even given a chance to prove they are good people because so many won't give them a chance because of their initial unatractiveness.

A man can enjoy fucking a hot woman the whole night, and many nights after that even if she's a repulsive li'l bitch that he would never consider getting as girlfriend/wife, but a woman, however, wouldn't spend another second near a man with a disgusting personality regardless of his good looks, let alone doing anything sexual with him - she is simply not attracted to, and quite frankly, repelled by that motherfucker.

Wow you are so wrong. Seems you are taking sample life experiences of maybe one or two and deciding they are like law around the world...
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

This gendarme fellow will never find a wife unless there happens to be one that want to be his slave, which, based on his CHARACTER, there wont be.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Is there a tldr of this topic?

Is this again someone pretending to be a woman on the forum and throwing baits left and right in semi-automatic, mag-emptying mode?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Don't worry @Dolan it's nothing new really. Indeed, once again there is some solid bait as well as feces being flung all kinds of ways.
8/10 Pretty good, worse than the previous one but to be fair that one was an instant classic. This one does have one thing that one didn't: Gendarme.